Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Libra

Hi Aazeen

Hi Anu Aunty!!!!
first of all excellent idea, very new
very very fresh, and very well written.⭐️👏

Thank you so much!!!😃

Your charcter Jagan is a a seriously disturbed person.
please lock him away permanently. But obviously!!! That person is not eligible to be left free...!
Glad Ashutosh scared him a bit.😡 That whole dialogue was meant to take out the rage, each and evry one of us felt at the end of chap 1...

Ashutosh and his parents taking care of Nidhi
and their concern for her is very touching.
specially his mother's constant referring to Nidhi as
"meri bacchi" i foudn that very endearing.😃 Ashutosh's parents have always considered Nidhi as their daughter... n so is she always referring her to "meri bachhi.."... They consider her as their family member... n want to become her family, in this time of pain n greif...

Felt really bad for Nidhi. I hope she recovers soon.😭
I want to see her strong and self reliant, and happy.
Hopefully Ashutosh will have something to do with that.😳 She'll start recovering soon... Things would come up in the coming chaps...

But plz update soon.😃 Will deffo try...

thanx for ur wonderful review n comments...😃
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saibanu

Veyr nicely written Aazeen , I really liked how you explained medical aspects and thankfully now nidhi is in safe hands ... Thank you sai... These medical aspects really scare me off... I better should have known, Where m I stepping... n what m I stepping into... 😉

Please make that jagan suffer for doing this to nidhi ...
He will my dear... No one is gonna leave him, unpunished... N the happy thing is, HE is out of Nidhi's life...!!! I will be waiting to read your next chapter 😳 Will try updating soon!!!

FAB work 👏 Thank you again sai...😃

Word Count: 1

ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey aazeen... wen are u updating the next chapter ???
we all are eagerly waiting !!!
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZedZee92

hey aazeen... wen are u updating the next chapter ???

we all are eagerly waiting !!!

baby, I havn't started writing yet...! Abhi toh roaming around the mrkt... Then hv to go to a wedding at night... Tomorrow, relatives coming over lunch... So, no time right nw... Will try writing at night... So, whenever possible, will write... And post then... Maybe, till monday????
ZedZee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

baby, I havn't started writing yet...! Abhi toh roaming around the mrkt... Then hv to go to a wedding at night... Tomorrow, relatives coming over lunch... So, no time right nw... Will try writing at night... So, whenever possible, will write... And post then... Maybe, till monday????

cool...will look forward to monday now !!! 😃
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The story is very promising...looking forward for the update...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

The story is very promising...looking forward for the update...

Thanx a lot Anjani di... Thats really sweet of you, to find my story promising... That really builds a lot of faith in myself to give you all, much better than have thought to...
I am really keeping unwell... I'm still in no position to sit n write... But, trust me, as soon as I feel well enough to write, will do...
ZedZee thumbnail
get well soon aazeen...😃 take good rest and come back soon with a dhamakedaar update !!!
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZedZee92

get well soon aazeen...😃 take good rest and come back soon with a dhamakedaar update !!!

Thanx Zara... Doing well now... Have started writing the new chap, but going bit too slow... If I complete writing today, will post tomorrow...😃
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey Aazeen...you not well?? what happened? hope you are doing better now...get well soon...i am waiting for your chapter 3...