Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjani9

</div>

2 things here...

-- Look Anjani di... Writing one update, n posting one update, there's a difference between both... I have to spend atleast four hours typing one update, with all plus n minus... Do u really think, that's possible? N firstly, if my parents see me doing this na, they would pakka assasinate me...

You can give update and go back to study...any how you cannot leave IF...it is your choice to be reader like me or a writer...if you are a Writer, all of us will plead you...PLEASE AAZEEN, WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE...Decide...😛

--Anjani di, m not leaving writing forever... Its just a matter till mid may... Then maybe, I can come back with my new ffs... Try n undrstand na, u urself are one, do u really think, with all these writing ff distractions, I can clear my CA? Samjho na, agar mera IPCC iss baar clear nahi hua na, then I'm surely gonna leave CA... N uske baad kya karoongi, wo mujhe bhi nahi pata... Its a question of my entire career...

<div>

Actually I am testing you...whether you have left writing or people can tempt you 😈

Just sit and read...need not wait for result...start now...
U know what Anjani di... U r one real cruel person...😈... This emoti is correct 4 u...😈... Devil... U were trying to tempt me, N all I thot was-''Look, who's trying to tempt me... The one, who was scolding me A few days back...'' Di, itni mere samajh mein aa jata hai, ke kaun, kya keh raha hai... N one, who herself is a CA, would never, conciously, tempt the other student, to get distracted from her studies... U maybe, could try to tempt me in ur 1st reply, as to when is the next ff, although, I found that too amusing like, why is she trying to make me write another ff...
But ur second reply, where u asked me to decide, and readers like u are there, that was more than clear, that u weren't tempting, but pretending something... I cannot see one's face, but, ur writings tell ur intensions sometimes... And my answer to u, was as polite decline as I could do...

So, is there anymore testing left?

M going back to my studies... Kam se kam appke darr se, forum par zyada nahi aaungi...😈
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Hello dost Logon...

Before I return to writing after my exams in May, I wanted u all to answer my query...

As u all know, who have read this FF, that I keep putting songs n lyrics, every now n then, here n there... So my questions are:

1. How many of u all, actually go through the lyrics, or go n see, which song have I linked?
It takes me some extra efforts to put those songs n all, If they go unnoticable, then, my work goes waste...

2. Do u people feel, putting so many songs, make the update crappy? And the relavant matter less?

3. Do u people feel, I shud reduce or do not quote songs?

Actually, every time I read any update, this thing comes to my mind...

Please do not mind my dear frnds... Do plz help me...

Thanks...
Love...

Aazeen...
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Thank u Anjani di for ur opinion...

Well for me, the songs assist the story, sometimes, wat I can't put up wid words, songs convey them beautifully... So sometimes, it is a necessity for me...

But anyways, I'll look at that part...

Let me know, wat others think... If they too feel it that way... If its so, I shall reduce the no. Of songs...
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U know what Anjani di... U r one real cruel person...😈... This emoti is correct 4 u...😈... Devil... U were trying to tempt me, N all I thot was-''Look, who's trying to tempt me... The one, who was scolding me A few days back...'' Di, itni mere samajh mein aa jata hai, ke kaun, kya keh raha hai... N one, who herself is a CA, would never, conciously, tempt the other student, to get distracted from her studies... U maybe, could try to tempt me in ur 1st reply, as to when is the next ff, although, I found that too amusing like, why is she trying to make me write another ff...
But ur second reply, where u asked me to decide, and readers like u are there, that was more than clear, that u weren't tempting, but pretending something... I cannot see one's face, but, ur writings tell ur intensions sometimes... And my answer to u, was as polite decline as I could do...

So, is there anymore testing left?

M going back to my studies... Kam se kam appke darr se, forum par zyada nahi aaungi...😈
😆
How are your studies progressing?
syedzoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reply for all ur questions:1: yes i always read the lyrics 2: no i dont think so that putting so many songs make the update crappy 3: yes.
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: syedzoya

Reply for all ur questions:1: yes i always read the lyrics 2: no i dont think so that putting so many songs make the update crappy 3: yes.

Thank u Zoya, for ur reply...

Ok so u too think, I shud reduce the no. Of songs...

Again, as I said, I can reduce them, not completely evade them... They are my lifeline after all...
syedzoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes ur right aazeen u can reduce but not completely evade...
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Hello dost Logon...

Before I return to writing after my exams in May, I wanted u all to answer my query...

As u all know, who have read this FF, that I keep putting songs n lyrics, every now n then, here n there... So my questions are:

1. How many of u all, actually go through the lyrics, or go n see, which song have I linked?
It takes me some extra efforts to put those songs n all, If they go unnoticable, then, my work goes waste...

Frankly, i dont.. coz sabhi songs mostly zubaan par hai 😳 and can easily relate...bt i like reading some romantic stuff rather thn listening..😳 I had tried such thing with my JKBH update.. bt thn i didnt use much in Sadka update.. i think songs shud b jst to set the mood.. or suggest abt the story in a way!..

2. Do u people feel, putting so many songs, make the update crappy? And the relavant matter less?
i think answered this one in above question..😳

3. Do u people feel, I shud reduce or do not quote songs?
quoting a song is not a bad idea.. as i said.. it sets a mood, tells something abt the way charctrs think.. sometimes of romance.. sometimes of thr partner..

Actually, every time I read any update, this thing comes to my mind...

Please do not mind my dear frnds... Do plz help me...

Thanks...
Love...

Aazeen...

Hope this wud help..😳
so wen r u back with new Story?😛
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

<em>Hope this wud help..😳

so wen r u back with new Story?😛

Thank u so much Manni di for ur answer... It means a lot... I think, instead of writing the entire song, will write the relavant part... Songs are the part and parcel of my life... Main toh real life situations par bhi songs quote karti hu,😆 so they are like my own breaths... But, will not link the songs much now... But will not quit it, coz as u specified, they set the mood... For me, sometimes, wat I cant write, songs convey in a better fashion...

As to writing a new story, have one OS, but, as u know, have a writer's block there, so stuck up in between...

There is another FF story... A light family drama... I'm super-duper-truper excited abt it... Had written its chap-1 only, before JHUBJ, but then thot to post it later... Now, I find somethings immature in it... So will re-write certain parts...
Will come back on 15th May... Will post a preface on that day only... Then will start typing the chap...
But not very sure, if I can be regular then... But will try...
** Aah! Will try hands on romance a bit!!! After all, 'Darr ke aagey jeet hai'... 😆😆 😆 **

chalo ji... Wish me luck! I hope, I can do it better... Thank u..
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All the best for your exams and upcoming FF also...