Users

Frequent Posters

ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ‘πŸΌGreat epilogue yarr , each chap was well written and
really πŸ‘πŸ‘interesting storyline
πŸ‘

I was really proud to be a member of this lovely forum as i was really amazing to see how you all get together in Dr Malvika's incident I think she might be really happy to have such great friends in her life this happiness may makes her well soon

Edited by ariyadasa - 11 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ariyadasa

πŸ‘πŸΌGreat epilogue yarr , each chap was well written and
really πŸ‘πŸ‘interesting storyline
πŸ‘
Thanx Ariya... Chalo great, if u found it interesting...

I was really proud to be a member of this lovely forum as i was really amazing to see how you all get together in Dr Malvika's incident I think she might be really happy to have such great friends in her life this happiness may makes her well soon
This is the least, we can do for her Ariya... If our standing together, in her tough times, makes her happy, we would be more than happy to do so... I really hope... Hope kya, I'm literally begging Allahtaala, to grant her a safe, happy, secured n prosperous life ahead... N I trust him, to bless her with his miracles... She needs it...!!!!

Word Count: 1

Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats aazeen fr d successful completation of ur ff! Nd πŸ‘ this fr ur awsome writing,dear! I'm still in clg,yaar! So busy in this days that totally forgot to give review! Sorry! Aur haan! Main tumhe apna dost manti hoo! Tum nehi manti kya?
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

UPDATING IN PARTS,DONT READ UNTIL I PM U

CHAPTER 12 REVIEW

Hi aazeen,

First of all accept my heartfelt apologies for being this late, u already know the reasons na.Its ok dear... I know it... ok... here I come, with the review...

"WOW" is the one word appreciation for this last chap. The progress and all was really smooth yet had the right pace.Thank u dear... Must say that u should try your hand at writing in the life that lays ahead. Kudos to you for that superb delivery and performance of your FF.Writing... N me??? R U serious even? Na baba na... Ye likhna-wikhna mere bas ki nahi hai... Ye ff hi, bamuskil-tamaam khatam kiya hai...Will wait for the epilogue, and plz make it a long one.Have posted it... As for long, m sorry yaar... Actually, I always used to write my chap, more than 3/4th in my notebook, n end as per I wanted, when I used to type it on my lappy... while writing the epilogue, I completed 3/4th, n then got to read Doc's news... Uske baad toh bas mann hi nahi kar raha tha ke kuch aur likhoon bhi... Bas isliye, jaise-taise epilogue post kar diya... God knows, kya likha hai maine...πŸ˜•

Now moving onto the detailed part, here u go:

-First of all that ceremonial grahpravesh, complete with all rituals, the rice kalash and red colour water caught my eye. I have always loved these rituals, personally these are very dear to me. It was a simple sweet one which i enjoyed thoroughly. Thank you for putting that in.
U r welcome 4 that... Although, have kept ceremonial things in brief... have not gone in much details...
-Nidhi won that ring finding competition. Aww, that was really a tender touch to the scenario, it must have actually boosted nidhi's confidence na, that she has an upper hand in this relationship along with a caring life partner. I mean it must have given her positivity ahead of her new life.
Yeah! U have got that right... Thats only to bring positivity in her this married life...
-Mallika staying back with nidhi to reassure her was very refreshing. As in be it in serial or in other FF's anji always used to stay back. I know that mallika here had a special purpose as her councillor, but her first purpose was to offer assurance as a friend to nidhi, a dear one to her. Must say that it was a small but beautiful addition to this scenario. It appealed to me a lot.
U see, I have restricted Mallu's role to be limited to just a frns n a councellor... U know, I needed to put one charecter of that sort... Anji wala element isliye nahi daala...
-Nidhi's anxiety and inhibitions owing to her previous experience was very natural. In this one line, could again relate to nidhi's pain and suffering. And i guess that's ur speciality as a writer, that u can bring out the required level of intensity in such a small scene.
Ye toh tumhaari soch par nirbhar karta hai... U found it to be intense is good... Main toh bas likhti chali gayi...
-I have said this time and again that Ashu is a gem, and am saying that again. He is truly priceless. If nidhi is the fighter in here, Ashu is her knight in shining armour and much more. His understanding of nidhi got a whole new dimension. Kudos to u for shaping up his character so well.
Thanx Deepali to like my Ashu... He is truely a gem... A rare one...
-Ashu leaving the door unlocked and taking nidhi's permission to lock it up was an awesome scene. Ashu making nidhi comfortable enough was so Ashu like. Love him for such tiny miny things.
That was because, he didn't want the same things repeating again... U see, he wanted to make her comfortable at the first place... Being a newly wed, and her first night with him, she must have been alredy nervous... & to top over it, agar wo aisi koi harkat kar deta, jisse, she gets back into her shell, toh pichle 3 months ki uski mehnat bekaar chali jaati na...
-Ashu arranging a deewan bed in the room was very perceptive on his part. Nidhi was great here. Wanting to share the bed with ashu and trusting him with her heart and soul was superb. She surely has come a long way from her past. Now only a few steps need to be taken, that would redefine their relationship in a whole new way. Her fears have taken a backseat, letting her enjoy her new found bliss with an equally blissful companion.
Deewan Bed ka arrangement, wala khayaal aisa aaya, ke when u know, that u need to sleep on diff beds, arrange one in before na, why to sleep on the sofa, n have a cranky neck, next morning...

As for Nidhi, that was all bcoz, she trusted him...
-The cushion scene between Ashni reiterates all the above said things. It was actually another thoughtful and impactful scene on ur part, especially the duvet sharing.
Again, the cushion scene, was, he did not want her to feel uncomfy again... As for duvet scene, that was a small gesture of sharing...πŸ˜ƒ
A MONTH LATER:

-Their life has progressed just like a normal couple. Really liked this development. No hint of any discomfort. Bingo perfomance in this aspect too.Thanx... Vaise do u like bingo or lays??πŸ˜† Kuch bhi chalega, as far as I'm hungry, kuch bhi chalega... Onion-cream patato chips, lays ke pasand hain, baaki toh sab mein, I'm indifferent...

-Ashu's concern and worry for nidhi and her health was utterly butterly delicious. Nidhi's concern for her saasu ma was great. She also managed to calm ashu down. Single stroke pe do nishane laga diye aapne to, aur nishana zaraa bhi nhi chooka.
Chaliye, badiya hai, aapko, dono nishaane dikh gaye...πŸ˜†
FEW DAYS LATER:

-Ashu throwing his arms and legs over Nidhi in his sleep was so so romantic. I was actually wary of nidhi's reaction here, but her response made me jump up and down with happiness. That positive response to the intimacy was super cool. Liked it that u developed their relation in bits and pieces in this aspect too. Their hugs transported me to my dreamy world. Ashu grabbing her tightly was just fab. Really liked that lovestruck part.
I had thot that throwing arms n legs wala part well before... N was sure, wo scene, zyatar logon ko pasand aayega...
6 MONTHS LATER:

-Beautiful portrayal of the life ahead. Regular life of husband wife was so very cute, especially the morning scenes. I am glad that nidhi pulled through her bad phase.
Thanx...
-Nidhi's pain while narrating the pregnancy part was very evident. Ashu's assurance and soothing touch was very impactful.
Mujhe bhi ummeed thi, ke wo scene, impactful hoga... That was kind of spot thot, to initiate intimacy for them...
-Finally the ultimate union was just FAB. Especially the unique touch u gave it, the rose and the aalta were just so different and refreshing. And you didnt miss out on the hotness quotient either.
The rose n aalta part was indeed unique... U know, I love doing something different... Aur phir apne unique couple ke liye, hona bhi kuch unique hi tha...
-Ashu took care of the clothing to keep Nidhi at comfort was great thinking on his part.
Good u observed that...
The ultimate chapter was actually worth it. Ab samajh aaya why i didnt give a lil review, because i wanted to give a long one which u actually deserve.
Hmm... Got it... Thanx dear for this super long review...
Waiting for the epilogue.

Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ena292

Congrats aazeen fr d successful completation of ur ff! Nd πŸ‘ this fr ur awsome writing,dear! I'm still in clg,yaar! So busy in this days that totally forgot to give review! Sorry! Aur haan! Main tumhe apna dost manti hoo! Tum nehi manti kya?

Sunday ko bhi colg???😲... Chalo yaar koi baat nahi, dil chaahe toh bad mein de dena... nahin toh koi zabardasti nahin hai...

Arrey buddhu, I consider u my frnd yaar... Frnd kya, u r like my own sister... Tumne specifically mera naam likha, isliye, I got overwhelmed...
Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Sunday ko bhi colg???😲... Chalo yaar koi baat nahi, dil chaahe toh bad mein de dena... nahin toh koi zabardasti nahin hai...

Arrey buddhu, I consider u my frnd yaar... Frnd kya, u r like my own sister... Tumne specifically mera naam likha, isliye, I got overwhelmed...

hamare yaha friday ko holiday hain! Friday ko jumma k namaz hoti hain na! Yaar,forum me ye sab kya ho raha hain! Accha nehi lagta bilkul bhi!
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

DONT READ NOW.

CHAPTER 11 REVIEW

Hi aazeen,

This chapter as you said yourself was a complete musical update, and it must have required extra hardwork, as in putting in the right song sequences at the right time in sync with the whole chapter. I applaud you for that.
Thanx Deepali, for appreciating my hard work...
-Nidhi's gudguddi reaction was hilarious. Learnt a new formula that,
Nervousness + Excitement=Gudguddi. That was just too too good. Ashu truly says that Nidhi is priceless, aaj to prove bhi ho gya. From where did you get this scene??

Its just my idea... U know, agar mujhse koi meri shaadi k function se pehle pooche, toh shaayad mera yahi answer hoga... Aisa hi mujhe jab adventures mein hota hai... I feel nervous n excited, thus, feel gududi...πŸ˜†
-Ashuji wants to be called as Ashutosh by Nidhi, not bad haan, infact very good. Was actually waiting for this scene to unfold.
Haan yaar, I realised, I havn't covered that point... So, first thing in the update,was that part...
-The partners in life, being equals part was superb. Loved it. Just a small word but such a huge impact. Mutual respect was equally important aspect. Kudos to u yaar. Abhi ke liye to ashutosh, but try and include a sweet name in epilogue.
Again yaar, I could not think 4 a name... I was really devastated to think anything special for Ashu... As for equals... yeah! thanx...
-The beauty sleep and dark circles part was cute. Ashu is a sweetheart.
Wo toh hai...!
-The haldi ceremony came and went by very smoothly. It actually holds a lot of importance, as i had seen during my sister's wedding.
great hai... U must have enjoyed it na?
-Mehendi ceremony has always been my personal favourite but agreed that it causes lots of exhaustion.
Haan! this was my pesonal experience... mujhe thodi si mehendi lagwane mein haalta buri ho jaati hai, bechaari dulhan ka kya hota hoga, sochkar hi daya aati hai...
-Nidhi writing Ashu's name in her mehendi was such a sweet and lovely act. Her mehendi must have come out really dark na??
Haan it came out dark dear... thats what I had written , everybody appreciated the colour...
-Anji feeding Nidhi with her own hands was such a sisterly act. More than friends, they are sisters to each other na. You brought in anji's presence very well. These tits and bits that you add, add on to the special touch of your FF.
Yaar, actually writing this scene, reminded me of my cousin's wedding... isko bhi khaana, humne hi khilaaya tha... I mean meri sis ne... And hum sab sisters, uske baad hi aakhir mein mehendi lagwaane baithe they...
-Aah, the sangeet ceremony. Dancing and all is my all time favourite. Sangeet is the dhamaal part of every wedding.
U like it?
-Musical chair style sangeet was something new. It was just fantastic. Loved it. Also the host mandali were really good. The jodi's were just great. Ye musical chairs khelne ka idea kahan se aaya?? All in all really enjoyed the sangeet sandhya. And must say gave equal screen presence to everyone in here.
Thoda idea churaaya from HAHK, baaki was my own imagination...
-Nazar utaarna part was just fab. Kya kya scenes likhti hain aap aazeen begum, ekdum mashallah. Ashu ji bade acche lage humein is scene mein.
Thank u dear... It was again a last min addition...😳

-Your description of ashu and nidhi's wedding attires were just fab. Dono qayaamat dha rahe hain. Such a droolsome couple.
BILKUL!
-Wedding rituals being performed amidst the hulla bulla. Enjoyed it. Especially the jaimala. The mangulsutra and sindoor were the completion. Finally both are married.
Yup! they got married in a simple manner... I mean I did not get in much details...

Their marital life is waiting for them. Thank you for such a heartwarming update.
Thanx...
I know that i am very late, and i hope that you are not angry anymore.
No yaar not at all...!
Love ya.Love u too...πŸ˜ƒ
Deepali

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ena292

hamare yaha friday ko holiday hain! Friday ko jumma k namaz hoti hain na! Yaar,forum me ye sab kya ho raha hain! Accha nehi lagta bilkul bhi!

Achha-achha B'desh mein Jumme ko Chutti hoti hai... Yahan toh Jumme ki namaaz ke liye, bohot bhaag-daud karni padti hai... U know na, Zohar ke waqt, agar aap baahar ho, toh kitni mushkil ho jaati hai...

Yaar! Main kya kahoon...! Doc ki tabiyat se mera khud ka dil iss kadar toota hua hai, ke main kya bataaoon... Main har subah, rote hue uth rahi hoon... Meri unusual khaamoshi, mere parents ko bohot hi zyaada pareshaan karne lagi hai... Ab main kya karoon, mere toh kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai... Bas duaein maang rahi hoon, ek karishma karne liye, ke Doc, Inshallahtaala, theek ho jaayein... Infact maine Aaj specially unke liye Salaat-ul- Haajat padhi, Zohar ki namaaz main... Bas yahi tamanna hai, ke Doc sehatmand ho jaaye, sehtiyaab ho jaaye... Behen aur kya chaahiye...
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
you know Aazeen..when i made that post asking for members to pray for Doc..i didn't expect this kind of response...today, i am proud to be a member of IF...who stands together for one person and feels so much for that one person...a person whom none of you have seen or directly spoken to. but still...it never mattered...she is family and thats all all of you thought about. i am touched. now God will definitely show a miracle Aazeen. don't lose hope. and don't lose your smile.

take care.
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Perfect epilogue Aazeen!! Loved it from start to finish. All the songs chosen are very apt for the situation and very nice too!! 😊 Thank u di...

The 'name finding in mehandi designs' and 'x - chromosome' scenes were too cute... Ashu's expressions can be imagined very well!! And good to know, now Nidhi has completely come out of her horrible past and is very happy with Ashuji!! They have three kids also: 2 boys & a girl... Wonderful!!
Thanx again...
After Babygirl's arrival, hospital scene is very good: Dr. couple ke bachche hai toh oxygen mask ke baare mein poochenge na... πŸ˜ƒ Actually my 4 years old nephew had asked this question to his mother, when his lil sis was born... He said usne TV par dekha hai... I found it so cute, that 9 years after that incident, I'm putting this...Sudhaji is darling MIL from beginning!!hai na... Mujhe b badi pasand hain... Aur aapne sab couples ko 2-2 bachche ke parents dikhaya hai toh bachchon ke naam khojne mein kafi sochna pada hoga... 😊Not really...! Ek bachhe ka naam socha, doosre ka apne aap aa gya...All the light-hearted moments of AshNi and their family are very well depicted.Thankoo...

I had assumed that person in that event to be Jagan and after reading his wish to apologize to Nidhi & his parents & Ashutosh, I also had speculated Nidhi's reaction to that idea but honestly, I hadnt expected at all that u would bring Jagan redeemed at this stage... Surprise element!! Same goes with Shivika... I read about her sins in earlier chapters but u would show her as having been served with divine justice and then married to Jagan was again a totally unexpected scenario... Jawab nahi meri cpbd ka... Aapka chhota packet jaisa super-imaginative dimaag har ek chapter mein 1-2 aise bade dhamake kar deta hai ki main kya bataau... Perr padhke bahot achchha laga ki derr se hi sahi per dono badmashon ki akal thikane aa gai... Dono ko doosra jeevansathi bhi (bhale sudhar gaya ho) "Raam milayi jodi" jaisa hi mila hai... πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Chalo, thats great, u like the surprise element in my story...
After whole lot of troubles for Ashuji and life-threatening tortures to Nidhi, God awarded them both with marital bliss & happiness galore!! Chalo...Ant bhala toh sab bhala... Very good to see my AshNi happy and well-settled with their 3 lovely kids!! My Nidhi deserved the best and so did ur Ashu πŸ˜ƒ Glad to know...!

JHBJ has truly been a wonderful journey as a reader. Thank you for such lovely story of AshNi!! πŸ€— U must be thinking of taking a break now... 😳 Thik hai... Thode din aish kar lijiye, perr ab ek baar hume aadat ho gayi aapke FF ki toh agla FF bhi jaldi hi dena banta hai na... 😊 Looking forward to new story from you at your earliest & best convenience!!Thank u di... But in no mood to write, any sooner... Wanna go back to my studies di... Baad mein dekhenge...!