Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
it was a beautiful epilogue Aazeen...And got me distracted from the stress we all are facing...will give review later ok?? but the FF was very well concluded...⭐️⭐️
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

i understand yaar. Maine to sirf mind divert karne ke liye bola tha. Hum sab ki ek si hi haalat hai. Keep praying dear

haan yaar... Praying, with heart n soul... God, just, save her, n give one beautiful life 2 her... Par kya karoon yaar... Meri Jaan atki hui hai, unki iss haalat se... Every morning, I get up to hear, one good news of her health... But, Alas! My heart is wrenched with her deteriorating health... Bas Allahji, save her... Aur kya chahiye..
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aru29

it was a beautiful epilogue Aazeen...And got me distracted from the stress we all are facing...will give review later ok?? but the FF was very well concluded...⭐️⭐️

Thanx Arushi... It's pleasing to know, if for a moment even, this could relieve u all... Review doesn't matter... Give it if u please... Otherwise, no issue... The current scenario is really, very-very tense... Bas pray to the Ultimate power above, to heal our Doc... Aur kuch nahin...
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

haan yaar... Praying, with heart n soul... God, just, save her, n give one beautiful life 2 her... Par kya karoon yaar... Meri Jaan atki hui hai, unki iss haalat se... Every morning, I get up to hear, one good news of her health... But, Alas! My heart is wrenched with her deteriorating health... Bas Allahji, save her... Aur kya chahiye..

tujhe pta h aaj mere ghar guests aa rhe h dinner pe. Lekin jab se ventilator ka suna h, bilkul man nhi kar rha kuch karne ka. Main tabse bhagwaan ji ko pray kar rhi hun. Bhagwaan ji unhe thik kar de, aur kuch nhi chahiye mujhe.
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
great epilogue Aazeen...very well done...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: turags

great epilogue Aazeen...very well done...

Thank you di...
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
simple sweet epilogue Azeen.
by the way 3 kids...is it not too much...govt recommends not more than 2...over whelming love ? 😳
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidyasabde

simple sweet epilogue Azeen.Thank u Vidya Di...

by the way 3 kids...is it not too much...govt recommends not more than 2...over whelming love ? 😳

😆😆 I'm still a follower of "Hum do, humaare do"... This one is just for a change... U know, trying to feel the benefits of 3 children... There are siblings to play around ur children...😃...

On a casual note, it was just b'coz it wasn't there in any other story... Otherwise, No problems...😆... There is no resemblance with the my reality... Don't u worry... 😃

Word Count: 1

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Perfect epilogue Aazeen!! Loved it from start to finish. All the songs chosen are very apt for the situation and very nice too!! 😊

The 'name finding in mehandi designs' and 'x - chromosome' scenes were too cute... Ashu's expressions can be imagined very well!! And good to know, now Nidhi has completely come out of her horrible past and is very happy with Ashuji!! They have three kids also: 2 boys & a girl... Wonderful!!

After Babygirl's arrival, hospital scene is very good: Dr. couple ke bachche hai toh oxygen mask ke baare mein poochenge na... 😃 Sudhaji is darling MIL from beginning!! Aur aapne sab couples ko 2-2 bachche ke parents dikhaya hai toh bachchon ke naam khojne mein kafi sochna pada hoga... 😊 All the light-hearted moments of AshNi and their family are very well depicted.

I had assumed that person in that event to be Jagan and after reading his wish to apologize to Nidhi & his parents & Ashutosh, I also had speculated Nidhi's reaction to that idea but honestly, I hadnt expected at all that u would bring Jagan redeemed at this stage... Surprise element!! Same goes with Shivika... I read about her sins in earlier chapters but u would show her as having been served with divine justice and then married to Jagan was again a totally unexpected scenario... Jawab nahi meri cpbd ka... Aapka chhota packet jaisa super-imaginative dimaag har ek chapter mein 1-2 aise bade dhamake kar deta hai ki main kya bataau... Perr padhke bahot achchha laga ki derr se hi sahi per dono badmashon ki akal thikane aa gai... Dono ko doosra jeevansathi bhi (bhale sudhar gaya ho) "Raam milayi jodi" jaisa hi mila hai... 😆

After whole lot of troubles for Ashuji and life-threatening tortures to Nidhi, God awarded them both with marital bliss & happiness galore!! Chalo...Ant bhala toh sab bhala... Very good to see my AshNi happy and well-settled with their 3 lovely kids!! My Nidhi deserved the best and so did ur Ashu 😃

JHBJ has truly been a wonderful journey as a reader. Thank you for such lovely story of AshNi!! 🤗 U must be thinking of taking a break now... 😳 Thik hai... Thode din aish kar lijiye, perr ab ek baar hume aadat ho gayi aapke FF ki toh agla FF bhi jaldi hi dena banta hai na... 😊 Looking forward to new story from you at your earliest & best convenience!!
swati62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice FF and the ending was cute.