Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mithalee

arre meri amma main tujhe vo gaana lene ko nahi kehrahi thi...bas bolri ki mujhe vo gaana yaad aara tha jab ashu vo sab baat kar raha tha...Arrey mera matlab wo nahin tha... Main toh keh rahi hoon, ke ye gaan bhi bohot hi achha tha... Shayad saiyaan ke jagah daal sakti thi isko... lekin saiyaan yahan par bohot achha lag raha ahi... thats it...par jaise jaise main aage badte gayi toh ye saiyaan gaana aaya then i was like perfect...i had tears in my eyes yaar...and ye saiyaan gaana sune mujhe bohot din ho gaye the par jabse tere ff main padi main kal se yehi gaana baar baar sunri thi...Hehehehahahah... Main bhi kal se yahi gaan gaa rahi hoon...πŸ˜†and for ur kind information i know what is consensus-ad-ideum beta and its relevance in a contract...hehehe Ab mujhe kya pata, ke tum bhi contract Act padh chuki ho... Ab jargons mein commonly baat nahin karni chahiye na... Chalo gud hai... Are u some law related?

Word Count: 1

PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Aazeen yup i am doing my LLB 1st year
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Aazeen... finally I am done with reading all your chapters till date... Superb journey it has been and dear I am feeling really so happy and proud that you didn't disappoint the reader in me even for a second...U proved the title that I gave you: CPBD... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Writing to you for all the chapters seems a huge task to me, but, will write back to you as and when possible...

About the latest chapter, in brief: It was very very beautifully written. Loved it... ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ I could understand your apprehensions but you were just perfect everywhere in that chapter. Detailed comments in PM whenever possible. πŸ˜ƒ

Soul-sis ka kissa: After reading the ultimate union part, I literally slapped my forehead... Telling you why: The song "O Saiyyan" from movie: AgniPath that you chose here, I had thought of putting it for AshNi of ur FF's SR since chapter-2 of your FF. Remember, I had told you about certain words from Ashu then?? Since that day, I had decided to dedicate this song to Ashu from Nidhi when they finally unite in ur FF. I just love this song... Music is mindblowing!! It's a beautiful and soulful song although in male-voice but from totally a female point of view and I had found it apt for AshNi of JHBH... Didn't tell you about this song before coz wanted to give you a surprise... But, the dumbo me... Surprise ke chakkar mein I forgot that you are my soul-sister here and we would think on the same line...

Once again... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ It was a beautiful saga... AshNi are always adorable but you considered DV, MC and long-lost love found again etc. complicated things in your first FF itself and did full justice to them all... Great job sis!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Jahapnah tussi great ho... kabool karo... πŸ˜ƒ
shreya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great chap aazeen 😳
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Wow Aazeen... finally I am done with reading all your chapters till date... Wow!!! U manged to read all of them!!! Seriously!!!! U must b a very fast reader then...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Superb journey it has been and dear I am feeling really so happy and proud that you didn't disappoint the reader in me even for a second...U proved the title that I gave you: CPBD... πŸ‘ Awww... Thanx a ton 4 that... Its an achievement, if I did not disappoint u...πŸ˜ƒ

Writing to you for all the chapters seems a huge task to me, but, will write back to you as and when possible... Nahin... main samajh rahi hoon... Its a huge task... Even, I was abt to ask u to just keep reading... Comment it 4 the last one...😳

About the latest chapter, in brief: It was very very beautifully written. Loved it... ❀️ I could understand your apprehensions but you were just perfect everywhere in that chapter. Oh Thank u... I had really missed u there... U know na, how crazy I go with these things...Detailed comments in PM whenever possible. πŸ˜ƒ No problem... As per ur convenience... Aap ne padh liya... Mera likhna safal ho gaya...😳

Soul-sis ka kissa: After reading the ultimate union part, I literally slapped my forehead... Telling you why: The song "O Saiyyan" from movie: AgniPath that you chose here, I had thought of putting it for AshNi of ur FF's SR since chapter-2 of your FF. Remember, I had told you about certain words from Ashu then?? Since that day, I had decided to dedicate this song to Ashu from Nidhi when they finally unite in ur FF. I just love this song... Music is mindblowing!! It's a beautiful and soulful song although in male-voice but from totally a female point of view and I had found it apt for AshNi of JHBH... Didn't tell you about this song before coz wanted to give you a surprise... But, the dumbo me... Surprise ke chakkar mein I forgot that you are my soul-sister here and we would think on the same line...

hehehahaha... Kya surprise tha...!!! Humne aapko surprise kar diya... Arrey... I had heard this song many updates before this... N was absolutely sure, to put this one only... By God ki kasam... Itna ittefaaq mera kisi ke saath nahi hua... No doubt we r soul-sisters...!!! Agli baar jab forum members awards ho na, ek catagory Soul sisters ki honi chahiye... Apan dono hi jeetenge...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Once again... πŸ‘ It was a beautiful saga... Thank u... N oh my!!! Saga...!!!! thats a huge compliment di...AshNi are always adorable but you considered DV, MC and long-lost love found again etc. complicated things in your first FF itself and did full justice to them all... Great job sis!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Jahapnah tussi great ho... kabool karo... πŸ˜ƒ...Uffo!!!! Aap na taareef bhi exagerated wali karti ho... Itni tareef ki haqdaar nahi hoon...😳... Lekin aapka emoti galat taraf jhuk raha hai... Movie mein wo aisa nahi karte...

Thank u loads di 4 the review... I love u loads...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyalvashni

great chap aazeen 😳

Thanx Shreya... πŸ˜ƒ
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Thank u loads di 4 the review... I love u loads...

You are so sweet dear!!

deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry yaar, kal se i am really busy with my assignments and all. Raat ko thak kar so gyi. Aaj bhi full day college. And abhi bhi bahut saare assignments bache hain karne ke liye, which needs to be submitted by tomorrow. And tension mat le, pehle tere review dungi, then manisha di ka and then sujatha di ka. Sorry for keeping u waiting, but cant help it, abhi bhi kaam kar rhi hun.
Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aazeen,have read it bt can't able to give proper review! Will b back with that tomorrow!
aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Thats great to know, u liked my update... Thanks ArushiπŸ˜ƒ
U are most welcomeπŸ˜ƒ

Yess!!!! Nidhi is also suffering at the end... But, u know, I had wanted, that she should not surrender to make love with him in guilt, but out of willingness... I hope, I'm able to justify on tht point...

u did an amazing job with thatπŸ‘ . hem as a different couple and i'd say unique as wellπŸ‘πŸΌ
the "thank you" dialogue of nidhi was amazingπŸ‘ Chalo achha hai, u iked that ultimate dialogue...
πŸ˜ƒ
Oh My God!!!! Thats such a huge compliment... Continuing writing,I'm a lil skeptical abt that... I have to get back with my studies yaar... Lets just see, when can that be possible...😳

Chalo koi baat nahi studies are more important...but would to read further from u wenever u write😊shall be eagerly waiting for the epilogue Abhi tak likhna shuru nahi kiya hai... But everything is clear in my mind to write... Just need to pen it
Shall be waiting...pls do that soonπŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 0