Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
really amazing last chapter.. luved it a loot.. especially those cute scenes which describe Ashu's patience.. maturity and his immense love for Nidhi.. i luved all those scenes.. thr is sweet nothing and yet it said a lot abt thr frank and friendly r'ship.. the way thy slowly got comfortable and allowed each other access..
I really luved the way Nidhi accepted him.. and her dialogue of "u own me.. i own u.. we jst need to claim each other.." Ashu has always been so caring and loving.. totally adorable the way he handled her in thr special nite and the way he sees thr union.. totally holy and so pious! I luved all tht he did and said b4 thr union.. it was so subtely hearttouchingly romantic.. Tht is essentially wat Nidhi needed i guess.. a complete opposite of Jagan's cheapness! And luved tht Ashu provide it all.. .u chose a brilliant song ..it expressed her feelings sooo welll.. and the morning after described in its own brief way how thr future life is going to b.. and i luved tht she placed a loving kiss in reply and acknowledged his luv wholeheartedly!
Fabulous story.. i was apprenhensive in the begining bt u gave such a beautiful end.. and it seemed worth all tht Nidhi went thru..thrs a bright morning for her after a dark nite 😳
thnk u for the update..:))..
btw.. u didnt make him find his name.. eh!
Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally I read your chapter Aazeen , wonderful FF and what a beautiful end ...πŸ‘

I liked the way Ashu made her comfortable during there SR and the way they came closer with each passing day

Esp I liked last line Nidhi tell Ashu ..its wonderfully written πŸ‘

So romantic and touching ... keep writing more and more πŸ˜ƒ
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aru29

IT was a very very very beautiful piece of work ...Aazeen awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Thats great to know, u liked my update... Thanx Arushi...πŸ˜ƒ

really loved it lots...❀️ Oh! m glad!!!!
6 months is not less...but in the present story it doesn't seem like more that is how well u have been able to justify ur story so kudos to uπŸ‘πŸΌ Oh Arushi!!! Thats such a huge compliment... I'm able to justify my story is all it needs... Thanx buddy...πŸ˜ƒ
loved how ashu was ever so gentle loving giving and understanding for nidhi...loved his patience and how he at no point took her for a guilt trip and always made her feel loved and wanted...his love is so incapacitating...how could nidhi have lived away from him...⭐️⭐️ I told u all na, that he is one lovable person... he wont make his love get a single element of guilt in their love life... He does everything in his power to make Good for Nidhi...
and at the same time if he waited then so did nidhi and she had to overcome sooo many things her own inner demons and the horrors of her past to have taken the plunge with ashu...it is never easy...but that's how much she trusts and loves ashu... Yess!!!! Nidhi is also suffering at the end... But, u know, I had wanted, that she should not surrender to make love with him in guilt, but out of willingness... I hope, I'm able to justify on tht point...
u did an amazing job with the gradual progression of intimacy between them..superb is the word... Thanx yaar... u know, there is a point between gradual progression n running out with it... Both these elements had to be in my update... I had to show their gradual progression, as well as cover everything in one update... N it is reay difficult to remain between these 2... I was really worried, that it won't look like running out...😳
and ashu perfectly describes them as a different couple and i'd say unique as wellπŸ‘πŸΌ Ashu had said that too... Unique... Glad, u liked how ashu descibed them...😳
the "thank you" dialogue of nidhi was amazingπŸ‘ Chalo achha hai, u iked that ultimate dialogue...
all in all it was a great chapter and a beautiful and sweet FF... Thanx a ton Arushi...πŸ˜ƒand it seems as if it ended all tooo soon maybe that's what great writing is all about...pls continue to write u are really good at it⭐️ Oh My God!!!! Thats such a huge compliment... Continuing writing,I'm a lil skeptical abt that... I have to get back with my studies yaar... Lets just see, when can that be possible...😳
shall be eagerly waiting for the epilogue Abhi tak likhna shuru nahi kiya hai... But everything is clear in my mind to write... Just need to pen it down... Hopefully, soon...

Arushi, thanx a loads 4 such a wonderful Review...πŸ˜ƒ
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa17

Nice FF loved it - waiting for epilogue.

Thanx deepali... I thot, some new reader has joined in... Plz make a temoray signature of urs that peviously u were Deepali... That will make it easy to recognize u, who still dont know, u r deepali...πŸ˜›... As for epilogue, very soon...πŸ˜‰
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Aazeen, This is the best update of the FF...you have written it beautifully... Thanx Anjani di...πŸ˜ƒ

The highlight of the update 😳

That made Ashutosh super happy as he again threw his arms & legs around her & held her light, snuggling deep into her nape...

N: ( Chuckling) I provide u with a finger,& u grab my entire hand...
Glad, u liked this scene...πŸ˜ƒ
The slow development of relation between AshNi is sweet...Thanx...πŸ˜ƒ
Nidhi also become darling of the house...but Ashu will lose his importance in the house...πŸ˜› he does not have problem??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†No he himself is a sweetheart... He has no probs... He is himself giving importance to his wife... He is a happy-go-lucky, easy going person...πŸ˜ƒ
and the SR part... SR part kya? achha ya nahin? looking for the epilogue...would do at the earliest...

Thnx 4 the review... M observing, u r giving longer reviews, from the last time... Kya baat hai?
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: turags

Ok...here is the review...

1. i liked the way Ashu reasssured Nidhi on their SR...ya phir yun kahoo ki i liked the way they reasssured each other on their SR...

2. i liked the way you made Nidhi open up to Ashu step by step...talking about her pregnancy is the ultimate show of her trust in him...the stages are very well covered...you know..from the way they got themselves into a routine both at home and at work...then Ashu trying to help Nidhi and Nidhi refusing...then slowly the sharing of bed space...etc...loved the way the fight for the mirror...thats such a cute scene to envision... @ blue... Chalo, somebody observed that part... I thot, my lil sweet scene has gone in the drain... I really loved that scene... The frnds+ H&W in them was clearly scene there...

3. and i guess the way she cried after telling about her days in US...they were cleansing tears...they wiped away her past along with them...that breakdown in front of her husband was much needed...

4. loved that song of course...the song portrayed that Nidhi finally has a complete contented life now...with Ashutosh. I had many songs as options there, but dunno y, this fitted the best... As far as I could think...πŸ˜ƒ

Good job with the FF Aazeen...real good story and real good work...very well done... Thank u di... U have been my sounding board all throughout... Dunno, what had I done, if u hadn't been there with me, to support n guide to bring the story forward... Thanx...πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithalee

Awesome babes... πŸ‘Thanx Mithalee... n welcome to my ff thread... I guess, this is the first time, u have commented on my thread?and vo gaana jo select kari ekdum apt tha re 'saiyaan'...Thanx Mithalee... Mere dimaag mein bohot saare gaane thhey, iss scene ko leke, lekin non of them was as apt as this one...u know jab Ashu nidhi ko woh alta lagakar unke pyaar ke jo saakshi hain describe kar raha tha mere khayal main ek gaana aa raha tha "Samarpan ki bela
aayi re aayi sajni, ye tera man hain yaa darpan,yaha bhi sajan hain waha bhi sajan hain...dil jispe haara hain tan uspe waarde...aaj ki raat ke saare adhikar de,na vo paraaya ab na tu paraayi sajani...oh samarpan ki bela aayi re aayi sajani...

@ purple...πŸ‘... Although, this song didn't clicked my mind, this scene was...!!! Absolutely... u read my mind here... or I should say, this was 'Consensus-ad-idem' ie. 2 minds thinking upon the same thing... U remember, when Amrita Rao, had come to his(sk) house 4 the first time, b4 marriage, he had some similar dialogues... like "Ye chaand-taare humaare milan ke gawaah banenge..." Although, I had no intention to copy that, but when I was writing this, It clicked to me, that Vivaah movie mein bhi aisa hi kuch kaha tha... Yes I must say, this song also would have looked beautiful, but dunno y, I still don't regret putting Saiyaan here... That song has very apt meanings to my story... Thats y...
mast ff tha Aazeen too good yaar...

Anyways... Thanx 4 a beautiful review to my chap... That was wonderful...πŸ˜ƒ
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

really amazing last chapter.. luved it a loot..Thanx Manisha Di...πŸ˜ƒ especially those cute scenes which describe Ashu's patience.. maturity and his immense love for Nidhi.. i luved all those scenes..Glad that u liked all those scenes... But, didn't u like that mirror scene... I felt it to be super cute...πŸ˜† thr is sweet nothing and yet it said a lot abt thr frank and friendly r'ship.. the way thy slowly got comfortable and allowed each other access.. Earlier, this thing really scared me, if this story is going a platonic way... N I had this last chap to progress their r'ship... U would have seen, I had put the word "Slowly" a lot in this chap... They had to be slow, with u know, allowing access to each other... Not actually each other, it was from Nidhi's side... Ashu, had always given her every right... Only he waited for her indication to proceed... U remember, when he learnt her comfort with the hugs n all, I had written there, 'he left no chance unused to hug her n all'... So, Basically, it was Nidhi, who needed it, n Ashu more than willingly, offered her that...😳

I really luved the way Nidhi accepted him.. and her dialogue of "u own me.. i own u.. we jst need to claim each other.." Awww... U observed that dialogue... I loved it... That is the sheer acceptance from her side... I'm so happy, u caught that line...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒAshu has always been so caring and loving.. totally adorable the way he handled her in thr special nite and the way he sees thr union.. totally holy and so pious! I don't know, if I ever told u, but for me, its always that holy n pious... Subtlety, is the element of my writings... I'm never comfy with writing the expessive love... I luved all tht he did and said b4 thr union.. it was so subtely hearttouchingly romantic.. Tht is essentially wat Nidhi needed i guess.. I had kept that in my mind, when I wrote it... U know, the sensitivity of Nidhi towards these feelings... No wildness, no harshness, no cheapness, no teasing... Just plain, deep, subdued, subtle love making...a complete opposite of Jagan's cheapness! Yeah! that was what I was saying, right from the begining of the story... He would sub-consciously fulfil the responsibilities n undo or say correct all the mess that Jagan had done... U see, I had almost covered all those points, n made things cleaner for Nidhi...And luved tht Ashu provide it all.. .I said na, he is a real sweetheart... U know, that song fits best in his role- " Na kuch poocha, na kuch maanga, tuney dil se diya jo diya... Na kuch bola, na kuch tola, muskurake diya jo diya... tu hi dhoop tu hi chaaya, tu hi apna paraaya... Aur kuch na jaanu, bas itna hi janu, Tujhme rabb dikhta hai yaara main kya karoon..."u chose a brilliant song ..it expressed her feelings sooo welll.. Thank u... I too felt, thats the best song to describe her feelings...and the morning after described in its own brief way how thr future life is going to b.. and i luved tht she placed a loving kiss in reply and acknowledged his luv wholeheartedly! Thats kind of accepting the love he had showered on her... Glad u liked, that morning scene... But, did I make it clear enough, that Nightie was kept by Ashu, coz he himself was back in his night suit... U know, I did not feel like putting that in words...
Fabulous story.. i was apprenhensive in the begining bt u gave such a beautiful end.. Oh! Thank God! U finally didn't regret reading my story... Yeah! I know, how apprehesive u were to read my fic.. Glad u found the end worth reading...πŸ˜ƒand it seemed worth all tht Nidhi went thru..thrs a bright morning for her after a dark nite 😳 Absolutely!!!!
thnk u for the update..:)).. My pleasure...!!!😳
btw.. u didnt make him find his name.. eh!------ 🀣🀣🀣
🀣 Ur wish granted in the epilogue... I hadn't thot u were so willing on that part...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... I have suddenly thot of an idea to put that thing there... Ok!!! Now relish that scene in the epilogue...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanx a ton 4 the detailed review... M so glad...
Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saibanu

Finally I read your chapter Aazeen , wonderful FF and what a beautiful end ...πŸ‘ Thanx Sai...πŸ˜ƒ

I liked the way Ashu made her comfortable during there SR and the way they came closer with each passing day ... Thanx...πŸ˜ƒ

Esp I liked last line Nidhi tell Ashu ..its wonderfully written πŸ‘ Hmmm... I think, that was the essense of the update... or say, the entire ff... So glad sai, that u liked that part...

So romantic and touching ... keep writing more and more πŸ˜ƒ Thanx... epilogue coming up... As for future writings, lets wait n watch... I Have no such plans... have to get back to my studies...

Thanx 4 the review sai...
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
arre meri amma main tujhe vo gaana lene ko nahi kehrahi thi...bas bolri ki mujhe vo gaana yaad aara tha jab ashu vo sab baat kar raha tha...par jaise jaise main aage badte gayi toh ye saiyaan gaana aaya then i was like perfect...i had tears in my eyes yaar...and ye saiyaan gaana sune mujhe bohot din ho gaye the par jabse tere ff main padi main kal se yehi gaana baar baar sunri thi...and for ur kind information i know what is consensus-ad-ideum beta and its relevance in a contract...hehehe
Edited by Mithalee - 11 years ago