Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry guys... I couln't complete typing my new chap... I had written 15 pages in my notebook... Have typed 9... Kal pakka afternoon mein post kar doongi... Sorry...
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😆I luved Ashu's enthusiasm in every function..
and Nidhi has name engraved in her hand.. and is excited abt it!😆..
i luved how Ashu simply told Nidhi to stop calling him Dr. Ashutosh.. and haaye.. nazar na lag jaaye.. i guess.. thy stand together.. to kisi aur ki nazar lag hi nahi sakti!😳
luved all the songs.. thy wer such fun.. esp.. Solanki uncles.. meri makhanna...😆😆
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Hi everyone... Miracle by me... New update, within a break of one day...😆... Nahin... I mean, main 1 week mein 1 hi update deti hoon na.. isliye...😳 Anyways, here's the new chap... Please-please-please let me know, how it is...

Chapter-12

Ashni were welcomed to 'their home' by Aarti done of the couple by Sudha... Nidhi kicked the Kalash filled with rice n stepped in the thaal filled with red colour, as rituals... Soon, the rasmein winded up, with Nidhi been declared the winner of 'Finding the ring in coloured water' game... It was time for everyone to retire for the day...

Mallika had specially stayed back late & reassured Nidhi to take everything easy... Things would turn up to be good...

Nidhi was anxiously sitting on her wedding bed with her legs folded to her chest... Nervousness was way too much... Her previous experiences were piling up too much to handle... She decided to deal with things, as n when they come... She patiently sat there waiting for Ashu... Soon Ashu entered in the room & slightly closed the door- But, did not lock it up... Nidhi had lowered her eyes, with his enterance, n did not look up... He went near her, n in almost a whisper asked her-

A: Emmm... Nidhi... Do u want the doors to be locked, or should I leave it that way?

Nidhi slightly looked up to meet his eyes, & then Immidiately averted them & said-

N: Ji... Lock kar dijiye... Koi problem nahin hai...

A: Pakka? I mean, Koi compulsion nahin hai...

N: Nahin.. Its ok Dr... I mean Ashutosh...

Ashutosh silently went and put on the latch, & again stood near Nidhi, near the bed n said-

A: Mera khayaal hai Nidhi, tumhe kuch comfortable kapdon mein change kar lena chahiye... Kab tak itni heavy jewellery aur uncomfortable kapdon mein rahogi... Jaao... The restroom is all yours...

He helped Nidhi get up from the bed & she gathered her nightie & went into the restroom... After almost 15-20 mins, she returned looking fresh from the recent bath... Ashu picked up his night suit, n went next into the restroom... When he returned back, Although, Nidhi looked fresh, yet there were clear signs of nervousness... Her constantly playing with her fingers proved it... He quietly went near her n said-

A: Relax Nidhi... Don't get so uncomfortable... I won't do anything, that would leave u restless... U had quite an eventful day... U must be needing rest... Please aaraam se so jaao... the bed is all yours...

And he bent on the bed to grab a pillow, to make his beddings on the deewaan that he had already arranged in his room, so that, there would be no sleeping issue... But, to his surprise, Before he could get a hold of the pillow, his hand was held by nidhi...

N: Aap... Aap kahan jaa rahe hain?

A: Deewaan par...I hope you wouldn't mind me in the same room?

N: I wouldn't mind you in the same bed even...

A: Par Nidhi...

N:Ashutosh! Please... Aaapko ye sab karne ki zarurat nahin hai... I mean, main maanti hoon, I'm apprehensive about certain things due to my past... Lekin I can definitely share our bed with you...

A: Ok then, I shall put these cushions between us...

N: Ashutosh! Cut it dear... We wont need it... Please.. I trust u... And I truely believe, u wouldn't do anything taht would make me go uncomfortable... Mujhe aap par pooara bhaosa hai...

A small smile crept up his lips & he silently went onto his side of teh bed, & laid down keeping comfortable distance between them... The only thing, linking them was, the duvet they were sharing... Ashutosh switched off the side table lamps, & drifted into sleep...

A MONTH LATER...

It was almost 11 at night, when Nidhi slumped onto the bed... Nidhi self talking- "God! I'm dead tired today..."

Ashutosh, who was going through some articles over the treatment of various brain tumours, over the internet, looked up from his laptop towards Nidhi... His poor wife, indeed looked tired... He immediately switched his lappy off, went & sat infront of her on the bed... He took her hands in his & said-

A: Nidhi... Tum kya-kya karogi? Itna kaam kyu le rakha hai tumne... early morning uth jaati ho, pooja karti ho, sabke liye chai banati ho, breakfast banati ho, lunch tayyar karke hospital jaati ho, wahan se aate saath, dinner, ghar ke kaam, kya-kya karogi... Shakal dekho apni, kya haalat bana rakhi hai... tum thodi help maa se kyu nahi le leti Nidhi... Unko bhi achha lagega, aur tum bhi nahi thakogi...

N: Ashutosh! Main toh aaj thak rahi hoon... Maa toh pichle 38 years se thaki hui hain... Ab unhe bhi aaraam ki zaroorat hai... Kab tak wo aap sab ke peeche bhaagti rahengi... unko, unke age ke hisaab se kaam reduce karne ki zaroorat hai... & who says, I don't seek help from her... Ashu main toh sirf cook karti hoon, saare vegetables maa kaatke deti hain... Dishes Hiraman kaka wash karte hain... What have I to do... Ab agar ye bhi na karoon toh kaise chalega...?

A: Alright Nidhi... But u really look exhausted...

N: Woh toh, aaj mera schedule bohot hectic ho gaya tha... Aur koi baat nahin hai...

FEW WEEKS LATER:

Ashni had laid on their bed to sleep... Ashu subconsciously, half slept, threw his arms& legs over Nidhi, who was sleeping quite close by chance... Nidhi immediately open her eyes with sudden contact... As soon as this contact registered Ashu's mind, he threw his eyes open wide... And to correct what he hid, he began removing his hand & leg from her, when he stopped, hearing her voice-

N: Koi baat nahin Ashu... You can definitely keep them over me... No problem... Rakhe rahiye...

That made Ashutosh super happy as he again threw his arms & legs around her & held her light, snuggling deep into her nape...

N: ( Chuckling) I provide u with a finger,& u grab my entire hand...

A: ( still snuggling into her nape) Haan toh theek hai na... Tumhe koi problem?

N: (chuckling) No... no problem at all...

From that day onwards, that was how they slept daily... With either Ashu hugging her from behind with his legs wrapping her up & his face hidden in the crook of her neck... Or Nidhi sleeping in his arms, with her face hidden in his chest... The sweet proximity, slowly started to be a necessity for both of them... Nidhi, slowly started liking, him hugging her or clinging on to her while sleeping... She actually looked forward to him,either, holding her from her shoulder or waist... And Ashu too, soon after realising Her comfort with this proximity, left no chance unused to hug her, hold her in his arms, they, slowly started looking like a couple, who would slowly, but, started looking like love-strucks!!!

It had almost been 6 Months of their wedding... Apprehensions were lost far behind... Except for their ultimate union, they were a very regular of a husband & wife... Each morning went on with sweet 'good mornings' & kisses... each morning having fights over sharing the mirror... It had become a bit obvious routine for both of them... When Ashu had to adjust his tie or comb his hair, that time only Nidhi wanted to adjust her saree or her dupatta, or had to make her hair, or Vice-e-versa, & both of them ended up bickering, pushing 7 pulling each other from infront of the mirror until they hear Hiraman Kaka shouting for breakfast getting cold...

Both went to the hospital together... Tried having their Lunch together... Nidhi still took her councellings but, they were left for once or twice a week... Ashu's love & these councellings have actually pulled her through her bad phase... She did not feel that insecure anymore...

In the meanwhile, Nidhi had becoming the darling of their home... She was one daughter of the house... Loving & taking care of her In-laws, had made as if every corner of the house smiling...

It was one night when, ashni came back home after attending a wedding... Nidhi went straight to the kitchen to have a last look if everything has been wound up... Finally picking up teh dried clothes to their room, she started folding them, When Ashu asked-

A: Nidhi, main tumhaari help kar doon?

N: Nahin... Bas ho gaya... Aap leit jaiye na... main bed par apne side pe rakh ke kar loongi...

Ashu gave an exasperated sigh & said-

A: Tum mujhse bhi kabhi koi kaam karwaaoogi?

N: ( Happily) Haan Karwaaungi na...!!! When I would be expecting with your kids...

Ashu gave a small laugh...

A: Really? Pakka?

N: Haan pakka!!! ( But then gets a serious look) Mujhe pregnancy mein cooking food ki smell se bohot nausea hota hai... Koi directly khaana laa de toh theek, warna, agar khud pakaana pade toh, vomit kar deti thi... ( Then she turns her back to him) Pata hai aapko Ashutosh? Jab main USA mein thi na... Tab neighbours ke yahan khaana pakne ki smell se bohot tabiyat bigadti thi, lekin khaana dino mein milne ki wajah se, job hi, jaise bhi milta tha, bas jaldi-jaldi kha leti thi, ke kab Jagan aa jaye aur ye thoda bohot jo bhi mila hai, wo bhi wo mujhse na cheen le...

Ashutosh had tears filled in his eyes, ready to drop from them... He immediately ran towards her, turned her towards him& hugged her tight... Slowly caressing her back with his hands & whispered amoung his tears-

A: Iss baar aisa nahin hoga Nidhi.. Tumko kabhi khaane se mohtaaj nahin rehna padega... Tumko jo achha lage, wo khaana...jitna achha lage, utna khaana... Main apne haathon se khilaunga tumhe.. Tumko ab main koi taklef nahin hone doonga... This is a promise...

And then he realised that Nidhi was crying hiding her face in his chest... Heavy sobs, hiccupping cries, heavy breaths,a s if all the pent up pain & grief was bursting out of her from every pore...

She kept crying for quite a little time, & he endlessly kept caressing her back... When apparently her sobs lessen down, he drew her a little apart... Cupped her face in his hands & placed his lips on her quivering ones... Feeling no protests or back offs from her side, he placed a sweet small kiss & parted back to see, if she was ok... for the first time ever she saw, love & passion in her eyes... That were waiting for him... Wanting her to be held in his arms, to make her his... To make them one... Ashu, still cupping her face, ran a slight thumb over her lips & softly asked-

A: Nidhi, do u... Do u really want this? I mean... no... Its ok... If u don't feel it right... We can wait... you know...

Before he could say anymore, Nidhi promptly replied-

N: I want it Ashutosh... I really want it... I want u.. u own me... I own u... We just need to claim over each other...

A very happy- relieved smile plastered on Ashu's face... He left her face, which he had cupped... Nidhi was anticipating his move 7 hence closed her eyes, But feeling no response, she opened her eyes fluttered, to see Ashu nowhere...

N: Aap... Aap kahan chale gaye Ashutosh?

Coming in from the balcony of their room, with a rose in his hand, Ashu placed it on their bed... Then picked up a bowl from the centre table, he went to the dressing table... Took some Sindoor from the sindoor-dani, & put it in the bowl... Dropped few drops of water in it, to dilute it... And went near Nidhi... Dipped his finer in the solution like, 'Aalta'( Mahaawar), and made small circles of it, on both upside,& downside of both her palms & then on the upside of her feet... She immediately backed off, with him touching her feet...

N: Ye aap kya kar rahe hain Ashutosh... Chodiye! Mere pair kyu choo rahe hain aap???

A: Relax Nidhi! Batata hoon...

( And he firmly held her feet, n put small circles on each feet & went away keepin g the bowl on the table & washing his hands... Nidhi was still standing there clueless, as to what's happening... Ashu immediately returned back... And seeing her clueless, decided to sort things out... He went near her hand back hugged her)

Tum soch rahi hogi, ke main kya kar raha hoon... (on her nod, he proceeded) Nidhi, hum dono koi aam couple nahin hain... Humaare iss rishtey mein har cheez khaas hai... UNIQUE HAI... Normal couples shaayad apni shaadi ki raat, ya kuch hi dino baadapni Suhaag raat manaate honge... Lekin hum, apni shaadi ke 6 mahine baad manaa rahe hain...Unke liye shaayad phoolon shaayad phoolon ki sej saji rehti hogi... Humaare paas ye ek Gulaab hai... Unki dulhan shayad haath bhar ke mehendi lagayi hoti hongi... Meri dulhan iss 'Aalta' mein hai... Unke dulha 'dulhan shaayad apne shaadi ke jode mein honge, lekin hum; main iss night suit mein, aur tum iss, Kisi aur ki shaadi mein pehni hui saree mein... ( and he picked up her Pallu & placed it on her head)... Unke kamre mein candles roshni karti hongi, humaare liye ye chaand apni chaandni bikher raha hai... Ye sab banenge, humaare Milan ke saakshi... Humaare pyaar ke Gawaah...

Nidhi felt too overwhelmed, with feelings & hid her face in his chest... Slowly his hands started caressing her back & then working in different ways... Effectively removing the safety pin from her pallu, he laid it free.. He slowly tipped her face up, & brought his face down to her lips... Evading her lips, cheek, neck, down on her chest, playing havoc with small erotic kisses... Both as if in their trance, freed each other of their clothings, when Ashutosh picked her up n laid on the bed... Climbing himself atop, affectively covering themselves under the duvet, went on to their journey to their union, union of 2 bodies, becoming one soul... A union, as gentle, as pleasureable as it could... His trance was broken by her first moan... He immidiately cupped her face worriedly & said-

A:Jaan... Did... Did I hurt you? Was I...

All Nidhi could do, was Nod in a no... A lonely tear escaping her eye... The rest of the journey made it an embarking of gentle love making...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qbE4WhyLrTY

Meri adhoori kahaani...

Lo daastaan ban gayi...

Tune chooaa aaj aise,

Main kya se kya bann gayi..

Sehme hue, sapne mere,

Haule-haule angdaayiyaan le rahe hain...

Thehere hue, lamhe mere,

Nayi-nayi gehraayiyaan le rahe hain...

Zindagi ne pehni hai muskaan,

Karne lagi hai, itna karam kyu nq jaane...

Karwat lene lage hain, armaan pjir bhi,

Hain aankh nam kyu na jaane... O- Saiyaan...

Odhoon teri kaaya, solah singaar main sajaa loon.

Sangam ki ye raina, isme tyauhaar main manaa loon.

Khushboo teri choomke, kasturi ho jaaoon.

Kitni pheeki thi main,Sindoori ho jaaoon.

Surr se zaraa, behki hui, meri duniya thi badi besuri...

Surr mein tere dhalne lagi, bani re main bani baansuri...

Zindagi ne pehni hai muskaan, karne lagi hai,

Itna karam kyu na jaane... O-saiyaan...

Mere aasmaan se, jo humesha, gumshuda they,

Chaand-taare, tuney gardishon ki lay badal di,

Laut aaye, aaj saare...O- saiyaan...

Both Ashni, settle down with their legs entwined in a duvet... Nidhi wiping her involuntary happy tears, before drifting back to sleep...

Next morning, Nidhi waking up in Ashu's arms, draped in the duvet... she turned around to look for some clothes to wear in, when she found a fresh nightie properly folded, kept on her bedside table... She smiled at it & wore it immediately to cover herself up... Then she turned towards Ashutosh, who was already in his night suit... She looked carefully at him to notice, he wasn't actually sleeping... but had closed his eyes for her convenience... So as not to make her uncomfortable, being seen that way... Nidhi could not help, but tears started flowing from her eyes... She bent down to him & gave him a very-very loving kiss before uttering a heart-felt 'Thank you'... Ashutosh opened his eyes to a teary Nidhi... He immediately cupped her face,& rub his thumb to wipe her tears...

A: (smilimgly) Thank you? For what?

N: For everything... For your love... for ur patience... For ur guidance, for ur support... For marrying me... for loving me so intensely... for being so gentle with me... for being my best friend all throughout the journey of my good n bad times... For making love to me with so much care... For providing me the ultimate bliss... For bein my HUSBAND!!!! For being the husband of an abused lady... whom maybe, the world may not have accepted so easily... Ashutosh! I owe you... My life, my soul, my everything...

Oofff!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally the last chapter over... Although, I'm pretty nervous with u people's responses... Coz this is the first time, I'm writing such things... I really hope, I have not made one fool of myselves... Plz forgive me, if I had made any technical errors...... Comments n likes are most welcome... Now only epilogue left...😃

love...

Aazeen...😳

Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
cool..awesome...and Aazeen...thank you...for giving this chapter today..i needed to read something good today...feeling a little low...and you gave it to me...thanks buddy...

will give a detailed review later..abhi keliye..buss ek Thank you...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

😆I luved Ashu's enthusiasm in every function.. Ok I agree... My Ashu is not like the Ashu of the show... He is a happy-go-lucky person... Living life to the fullest at personal level... Profressionally but obviously, he is still a no-nonsense kind of a person...

and Nidhi has name engraved in her hand.. and is excited abt it!😆.. Aap hans kyu rahi hai? was it so funny???😕... Ok AGAIN I'll lol with u... Uska name engrave kawrane ka koi matlab hai hi nahin... Toh excited kis liye ho rahi hai...😆
i luved how Ashu simply told Nidhi to stop calling him Dr. Ashutosh.. and haaye.. nazar na lag jaaye.. i guess.. thy stand together.. to kisi aur ki nazar lag hi nahi sakti!😳 I dunno y, but I love this sweet-cute romantic talks between Ashni, like I have put up here in Nazar wala part... Taareef karne ke bhi different tareeke hone chahiye na...😆
luved all the songs.. thy wer such fun.. esp.. Solanki uncles.. meri makhanna...😆😆Ae lo.. Meri maknaa hi pasand aaya... anyways thanx 4 liking my song selection...😃😃

Word Count: 1

vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was very good chapter Azeen. ASHNI ki sr was very sweetly written. Abused Nidhi is now a very much loved Nidhi. Marriages are made in heaven that is what this sweet ff of your tells.
great work 👏 and thanks for this ff.
Edited by vidyasabde - 11 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: turags

cool..awesome...and Aazeen...thank you...for giving this chapter today..i needed to read something good today...feeling a little low...and you gave it to me...thanks buddy...

will give a detailed review later..abhi keliye..buss ek Thank you...

I don't know, if its good or not... But anyways, posted it... I hope, it can do some good to u... And obviously, Its my pleasure... u r welcome...😃
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidyasabde

Arrey waah!!! Aapne badi jaldi padh liya...!!!that was very good chapter Azeen.Thank you so much!!! ASHNI ki sr was very sweetly written.Oh! I was so worried on that part... Pata nahi kaisa rahega... Glad u found it sweet...Abused Nidhi is now a very much loved Nidhi. Marriages are made in heaven that is what this sweet ff of your tells. Aah!!! U've given me the gist of my fic!!!

great work 👏Thanks a lot Dr. Vidya... and thanks for this ff.U r welcome... Btw... Epilogue is still left... don't thank me so soon...😆

Btw... Congo on becoming a Goldie...😃
Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aazeen02 thumbnail