Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Libra

Hi Aazeen Hello Anu Aunty...

As promised here I am with the reviews of both your chapters.Ok! here I reply them...!!!

Chap 10

Ok I think that Highlight here was Ashutosh and his songs.
I love that Ashutosh is so romantic
and willing to sing with any hesitations, for his love. Yeah!!! This Ashu is of my types, as far as singing songs in concerned... Only differenceis, he has a melodious voice...πŸ˜†
And Aazeen I love you choice of old songs,
They happen to be some of my favorites also.πŸ‘ Thank you... I'm glad u r liking my song selections... Nice to have them as ur favs...
I love how you started where you left off with the last chap
and Nidhi's teasing Ashutosh with the food was
adorable. Nidhi, is a combination of various feelings... She is her usual self, n gets apprehensive, whenever, memories of her bad times resurface...
But even more so was Ashutosh, and the way he ate the
leftover bite from Nidhi's food.😳 I had to do something to make them look like a couple too, who are going to get married shortly...
You have done a great job with his character, and the way
you have described his support and love for Nidhi is beautiful.
I also really appreciate that you have shown him to be making equal efforts
in getting to know and become a part of her family. Thank u Aunty... Ashu is one lovable character... He has gone out in ways to do anything for Nidhi... N yeah! I do not like Ashu's aloofness towards cv specially, in the show, thats y made him like this here...
Awesome Writing Aazeen.

Thank you so much Again!!!!

Chap 11

This was a fabulous update. Starting with the haldi, mehendi
And your Sangeet, was out of this world. Thank you so much AGAIN...
I loved your song selections.. I am surprised that
someone of your age, would like such old and classic songs.
Great. Thanx again for liking my song selections... N yeah! I'm a lil more involved with songs n have a lil more knowledge with old classic songs, than those of my age... Although, I don't claim, I know much, but yes... I love b'ful songs, with b'ful lyrics n music... Chaahe phir wo old ho ya new...
The interactions between AshNi, though short
were very romantic, and very cute.
I loved the way you made the whole family participate.

with songs. That was a great touch. And very original.This time, I have tried things to b a lil differently... I'm so glad u liked it...

You I think The best part of this was the shaadi.
all the outfits that you described were awesome,
and I loved how you went into details
with the colors. Colours play an important role in my life... I keep variety of colours to my life... N thats What u will find much in my stories...Ashutosh in his sherwani
sounds absolutely scrumptious. Kaash we could see him ... That colour is my latest fav... so made him something special for the groom... M happy to know, to liked it...
Anyway, I can't wait for the Vidai, and the SR.😳 Aunty, Vidaai ho chuki hai... Look at the song link I have put there- Babul ki duaaein leti jaa... But, yeah SR left... Next update mein...
So when is the next update. waiting eagerly for it. Very-very soon... I have already written the chapter.. just need to type it... Feeling lazy...πŸ₯±

Aunty, yeh kuch zyaada ho gaya... I don't deserve this... Please...

Thanx A ton Aunty, for giving a detailed review... It was as if I was hungry from long, n got my tummy filled with delicious fav cuisines...πŸ˜†
Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja_0910

It was beautiful...all songs were amazing...AshNi are now married yeee waiting for next one and like their convo about how Nidhi gonna call Ashutosh it was sweet:)

Thanx Pooja... Happy to know, u liked my update...πŸ˜ƒ
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Aazeen madam..when is the next update??
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: turags

Aazeen madam..when is the next update??

May be today... MAY BE TOMORROW... I have written the whole chap, just getting lazy to type it...
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

May be today... MAY BE TOMORROW... I have written the whole chap, just getting lazy to type it...

not done Aazeen...type it and post it...we are waiting...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: turags

not done Aazeen...type it and post it...we are waiting...

Hmmm... trying to be as fast as I can... before my papa arrives back home... Bcoz, if he sees me with the lappy, he's gonna b very angry...
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi aazeen, great chap yaar. Keeping busy, i became a mausi na😊. Will give ur review asap. 4 aur dene h.
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aazeen, Enjoyed the update...the songs, dress, colors...love towards each other...the relation between the family Nidh is lucky to get the care and love from Ashu...he is making every effort to make her comfortable and believe in love... πŸ‘
What are you planning for future, will it end with marriage and SR or there are more twists?
Thank you for the update...wish we get update on saturday and sunday also...😈
Forum is slient on Sunday usually...😭
Edited by Anjani9 - 11 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Hi aazeen, great chap yaar. Keeping busy, i became a mausi na😊. Will give ur review asap. 4 aur dene h.

Thanx Deeps... Yup I read abt u becoming mausi... Congrats yaar! I saw that vedio on fb... Have commented there... Take ur time to give a review... Will be eagerly waiting 4 ur review...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Aazeen, Enjoyed the update...the songs, dress, colors...love towards each other...the relation between the family

-- Thanx Anjani di... I'm glad to know, u r liking my updates n the stuff in it...

Nidh is lucky to get the care and love from Ashu...he is making every effort to make her comfortable and believe in love... πŸ‘

-- definitely! Nidhi is indeed lucky to have Ashu as her love...

What are you planning for future, will it end with marriage and SR or there are more twists?

-- no... Not any such twists... Simply Ashni settling with each other, n ofcourse Suhaag raat...

But, I have much more in the epilogue... This chap 12 is officially gonna be my last chap... N after this, chap 13, ie. Epilogue...

Thank you for the update...wish we get update on saturday and sunday also...😈

-- u r most welcome... My pleasure... Ur wish can be granted, granted, I get time to sit with my lappy... I have already completed writing the chap, only need to type n post...

Forum is slient on Sunday usually...😭

-- yup! I'll try...

Word Count: 0