Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: turags

Aazeen...you cheated!!!😑chapter was very small...you pull out the lyrics of the two songs...chap bahut hi chota padgaya!! not done ok?😑

--Excuse me!!! I did not cheat u!!! This was a 10 word page update... If to believe u, even if the lyrics took 3 pages (I know, it didn't), then too, its a 7 page update... N thats the normal size of my update... so no complaining... Ok!

Liked the mixture of tentativeness and naughtiness in this Nidhi...and liked the way Ashu reassured her with his words and songs...so this Ashu is a bolly fan huh!! interesting...!!!

-- Yup Nidhi is a mixture of different tastes... Tentative, sensitive, naughty, loving... Wait n watch...
As for songs, u know na, I'm just crazy abt songs n all... So my characters too... Yeah! This Ashu is a bolly lover...

Now Ashu and Nidhi have become best friends again...am sure it will help her keep things in perspective after marriage...

--U got that right! Absolutely... I have done this, so that the hichkichahat part is not too much prevailing as to be around each other...

all in all..nice chapter...but small...😑

-- Di, aap meri majboori socho na, agar main aisa nahin karti, toh shadi wala part chota ho jata coz, mujhe ek function yahan daalna padta... Lekin haan, ek mistake hui, ek scene aur tha, that I could have put it there itself, but, will put it as the first scene of the next update... Meri problem thi, k mere samajh nahi aa raha tha k kaise aur kya likhu aagey... Cheexein repeatative lagti warna...

so is the next chapter going to AshNi wedding?? and if it is, you better make it a long one...aisa nahi chalega...

-- yup di, next Ashni wedding...! I still don't know, how it will go... I had thot something great, but as the days r passing, I feel skeptical abt it... Dunno... Pretty nervous... Lets see, may be things sort out as n when I write, nahi toh, aap toh ho hi zindabaad...!

Word Count: 0

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bc123456

Well written and so very sweet , waiting for the next update

Thanx Dr. Babs... Will try writing soon...
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

o madamji...i have to write my own AshNi wedding soon...already biting my nails thinking about it...so don't look at me where weddings are concerned...i am horrible at it...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

o madamji...i have to write my own AshNi wedding soon...already biting my nails thinking about it...so don't look at me where weddings are concerned...i am horrible at it...

all I'm asking is to help me... Nothing else... Aur my problem is onl with the sangeet... wedding main khud hi likh loongi... So no more diraamaa...
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

all I'm asking is to help me... Nothing else... Aur my problem is onl with the sangeet... wedding main khud hi likh loongi... So no more diraamaa...

you yourself are a bolly lover na...in fact you can suggest some songs for my sangeet too... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Aazeen02 thumbnail

you yourself are a bolly lover na...in fact you can suggest some songs for my sangeet too...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Haan-haan sujatha devi... Kyu nahi... Aap mujhe kuch suggest mat karna... N I'll suggest u songs for ur sangeet... Fine! Main jugaad lagaa loongi...
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When is your update coming?
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Really sorry aazeen. After i pmed u last nite, things kept popping up and had to be dealt with. Just got back frm college. Going to type it. U can expect it in an hour or so. Really sorry for the delay.
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Dont read until i pm you.

Hi aazeen, here u go:

-the starting was really cool. Eating from the same plate is so romantic in itself. Really liked that scene.

-but we had icing on the cake. Nidhi being her chirpy, bubbly and naughty self. Feeding ashu, instead eating it herself, how adorable. Thats wat i like about u. U come up with simple simple yet adorably romantic scenes.

-and then the cherry on the cake, ashu eating her jhootha, and saying that pyaar badne wala part. That was actually the best part

-then came the much needed conversation between them. And i am glad that ashu iniated it. Ashu understands her very well, be it her insecurity, her fears, her inabilities and what not. He is her friend first and then lover. Glad that he reiterated the fact.

-loved the ardhangini part, two halves of a complete whole. That part came at the right place.
Loved ashu's arithmetic skills. Omg, divide nhi square root and double nhi raised to the power 2 was awesome. It was quite hilarious infact. Tell me plz how did u think of that scene??

-the way nidhi opened up to ashu and shared her feelings was awesome. Ashu ensuring her and stating that now she isn't alone, she has him, and he's gonna be with her at every step of her life was great.

-evening walk was another sweet one. Walk and talk haan, nice one. Song sequence was too good. Song selection was apt.

-nidhi voicing her exact fears and the reasons behind them was nice. Loved her sincerity towards ashu and her relation.

-so finally thought sharing did help a lot. Ashu being with her, guiding her, comforting her all along was commendable.

-so its wedding bells next. Very nice progress. All in all this chap was sweet, tender one. U really did a good job.

When is next part coming?? Waiting
Edited by deepali.rock - 11 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

When is your update coming?

I really don't know Anjani di... I havn't started writing yet... Still stuck up with the songs...