Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ZedZee92

hey aazu... another great chapter from ur side !!! 👏 Thanx Zerry!!!

loved the way that ashu dealt with nidhi's apprehension... and also loved mallika's character for a change...the part where mallika assures nidhi and helps her is written really well...👍🏞

.great going aazu...ðŸĪŠ Thanx again Zerry!!! M so happy to see, that u liked Ashu... n dis Brand New Mallu...😆...

eager to read more...
plzzz update soon Will try it dear!!! aap abhi bhi Washroom mein band hokar review likh rahi thi...😆

Word Count: 1

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bc123456

Good chapter interesting to see Mallika helping Nidhi and liked way you handled nidhi's fears and liked ashus understanding waiting for the next chapter

Thanx Dr. Babs... Yup! mallu is in a new avtaar dis time... Ashu is a really lovable person here... Will try updating soon!!!
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saibanu

Eating in same plate is so romantic ...Thank you yaar Sai... I'm glad aap sab ko ye waala romance pasand aaya...Paneer ke pakode , muh main paani aagaya boss !! I read your chapter and went out to eat chicken tikka 😆😆

ðŸĪĢ I sincerely hope, aapko mere bina, Chicken tikka hazam ho jaaye...!!!😆

very well written Aazeen, so Nidhi is slowly slowly letting ashu come near her ...good!! Thank you dear... yup!!! Ashni siloly-siloly paas coming!!!😆 Please continue soon 😃 Will try updating soon!!!!

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

😉 Don't mind, doubts have to be answered...

You won't give any review???
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

awesome part cont soon

Thank you dear!
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssktlk

Very nice update. Loved Mallika's advice to Nidhi and understanding here. Good to see her positive side and Nidhi close to her. Ashu is sweet to realize Nidhi's apprehensions and then his getting happy at Nidhi's gesture at eating from the same plate is adorable. Glad to see this gradual progression in their relation. Hope to see the next update soon.

Thanx Sanya di...😃 yup, mallu is here in a positive avtaar... ashu is really a sweet one!!!! Will try updating soon...!!!
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinibose

thank u 4 the beautiful update.

i had never thought that db wud agree to ashni marriage so soon.thanks 4 that
loved the caring n considerate ashu.
thanks 4 making mallu a positive character. You are welcome...!!! Rather I should say thanx for your love for my update...
loved the way she counselled nidhi. Thanx...
the dr in nidhi came out when she heard about mallu's son's illness.yeah! soon, she'll be alright with her profession also...

last part -- a real treat.
amazing 2 c nidhi cm out of her shell n get comfortable in sharing with ashu. Thanx...
waiting eagerly 4 ur next update. Will try posting soon...!!!

wish u a very happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!😊ðŸ˜ģ Same to u honey... Aapko bhi, Happy new year!!!

ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hhaaahaa... nahin aazuu this review was written on the ghar ka terrace 😆 kya karen cant stay locked up in the washroom forever na... mummy ko shak ho jayega 😆 😉
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi aazeen, i am here and so is ur review:

Wat a start dear. Nidhi out of her comfort zone in a closed room with ashu. Hmm, expected something of the sort. U have justified her fears and anxiety really well. Ashu understanding her discomfort and opening the door and assuring her was a much needed seen. Wat dr. Jenny was saying has actually begun. Loved his professional conduct to put her at ease.

Nidhi was the jaan of the chap. Her fears are reflecting in her profession undermining her capability. Her sense of inability to do sumthing for ashu and sense of loss of duty was well portrayed. It was heart wrenching, but an important aspect. Mallika in a positive role was nice, for a change. Her bonding with nidhi was quite gud. Nidhi has got another shoulder to depend upon. Mallika being nidhi's psychiatrist and friend, offered sound advice on a personal level. She showed nidhi the path she had been searching for in order to strengthen her relation with ashu. She brought nidhi out of her dilema regarding intimacy. Nidhi had a heart to heart talk with her. Nice development.

Ashu nidhi dinner was the highlight of this update. Nidhi's sudden outburst seeing the drinks was the best scene. Glad ashu acknowledged her fear. Dinner from same plate is surely a step ahead, hadnt expected dis after her previous outburst. But i guess dat was becoz she was reminded of those bitter days with dat sight. Glad she took the step, bcoz it is a step towards the sweet memories they r gonna share from now on. And bitter memories can only be erased if u have sweet ones to replace them. Glad dat the story proceeded in dat direction. A wonderful chap. Looking forward to the nxt update.
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

<font color="#cc0099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Thanx... Deepali... beti, kahan hai aapka review???? kal bhi aagaya... par aapka comment nahi aaya...ðŸ˜Ą Chal bey, jaldi-jaldi review post karo... M seeing, k tum sab jagah comments de rahi ho, but not mine... jaldi karo... M waiting...😃</font>

madam aaj last xam tha. Isliye couldnt write ur review yesterday. Aap se 2min pehle bus sujatha di ka review diya h and dat too by phone, and imagine manisha di ka bhi dena h abhi. Aur comment karne aur review dene mein fark hota ha. Comment to aap ke ff pe kar chuki thi. My review is up. Go through it and see kuch reh to nhi gya
Edited by deepali.rock - 11 years ago