Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

hi dear, the seperation is happening as ashu and nidhi are not in the same house till marriage, dats wat aazeen said. Db and CV want nidhi's happiness which lies with ashu. Had the same doubts which aazeen answered. Sorry, if u minded me answering to ur ques.

😉 Don't mind, doubts have to be answered...
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update. Loved Mallika's advice to Nidhi and understanding here. Good to see her positive side and Nidhi close to her. Ashu is sweet to realize Nidhi's apprehensions and then his getting happy at Nidhi's gesture at eating from the same plate is adorable. Glad to see this gradual progression in their relation. Hope to see the next update soon.
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hilarious44

Wah wah...😛

Aaj suraj kahan say nikla??...Hamain Aazeen ma'am ka update mila...😉😆

Bas? Is that it? Yahi comment hai aapke paas mere chapter ke liye???

Btw, suraj wahin se nikla jahan se nikalta hai, yaani west se...😆

Dekho, beizzati kharaab mat kariye Fatimah... main apne promises rakh sakti hoon......

ab ye sab chodiye, and give me a proper review...😕
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Awesome dear. Review tomorrow. Abhi got to go.

Thanx... Deepali... beti, kahan hai aapka review???? kal bhi aagaya... par aapka comment nahi aaya...😡 Chal bey, jaldi-jaldi review post karo... M seeing, k tum sab jagah comments de rahi ho, but not mine... jaldi karo... M waiting...😃
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oops wrong thread 😛
Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

aww.. eating from one plate.. thts soo romantic..I guess, eating from, one plate is been liked by most of you all...😃... Bas dekhte jaao, aise chote-chote romantic packets daalti rahungi... Not sure in every update, but yeah, will do that... Wo dono dheere-dheere kareeb aayenge...😉😳

i really like this Ashu.. he is too mature and understanding.. Hai na??? Mujhe bhi badaa pasand hai ye wala Ashu... He'll do anything for his love to recover n be comfy with him...😃
Mallu well.. she adviced the rite thing.. Pasand nahi aayi achhi waali mallu...?😊
poor Nidhi.. really feel sad for her.. jagan's name boils my blood..!! she has been thru hell and i really want Ashu to give her all happiness.. Absolutely!!! He'll try undoing all the bad that had happened with Nids...
oh its affecting her professional life too! I had read abt it, that Molested aggrieves lose their confidence after getting affected and suffering from PTSD... but, as and when they get used to their schedules, they regain it... Dont worry!!!
i hope things wud get better betn thm in 3 months.. :)) Inshallah!!! They will be atleast b comfy around each other...

Word Count: 1

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: debaparna77

oops wrong thread 😛

No probs...!!!
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: turags

oh wow...finally!!! aazeen hum pe meherbaan hogayi...Ji Finally!!! Main aap pe meherbaan ho hi gayi...😆

nice chapter... Thank you di...😃

Nidhi's fear at being alone with Ashu..first in the cabin and then later at the 5 star restaurant...justified...old fears are coming back...Hmmm... I quite Googled it... Got to know, the kind of Symptoms and the sufferings of A patient of PTSD...

Mallika's role...awesome...good change... U liked it? Hmmm... I had promised to present a positive Mallika...😆... Just for a change...😆

love this Ashu and the way he reassures Nidhi... Wait n watch... U'll further love him...😃... He'll do anything for helping Nidhi... Next chap mein, I'm gonna post a bolly song, n u wud love him with that song...😃😳

first date...and ek hi thaali mein khaana...yummy...looking fwd to that... Chaliye... I think, aap sab ko Ek hi thaali mein khaane wala scene pasand aaya... Great... aise chotu-motu scenes aur aayenge...😃😳

good work Aazeen... Thank you di...😃

Word Count: 1

nandinibose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u 4 the beautiful update.
i had never thought that db wud agree to ashni marriage so soon.thanks 4 that
loved the caring n considerate ashu.
thanks 4 making mallu a positive character.
loved the way she counselled nidhi.
the dr in nidhi came out when she heard about mallu's son's illness.

last part -- a real treat.
amazing 2 c nidhi cm out of her shell n get comfortable in sharing with ashu.
waiting eagerly 4 ur next update.

wish u a very happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!😊😳
Edited by nandinibose - 11 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aru29

Awesome chapter aazeen !!!! Nidhi's feelings and fears related to her past were beautifully portrayed by you👏⭐️

Thank you so much Arushi... Welcome to my fic thread...so Glad, you liked my writing...