Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aazeen just fabulous chap dear.So Ashutosh lastly confessed his love toward Nidhi.I love this silent Ashutosh.They both girls were horrible yaar! sachi.but loved the way you decribed the whole concept and Ashutosh" journey of hating the girls was fabulous.keep it up dear.Nidhi slapped Ashutosh,bec she is nervous.woh ek haadse se gujar chuki hai,dusra dhokha nahi khana chahti.waiting got the next chap 👏⭐️
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: turags

Great update Aazeen...just one small request though...separate the conversations in different lines so that we know who is saying what... I'll take care of it... Actually, mummy se bohot bach-bach kar update likh tha, isliye, ye sab corrections nahi kar paayi... But, I realised it too, that convos bohot bade-bade ho gaye thhey... But, I always take care to put different inverted commas after one person ends what he/she says... Thats for sure...😃 Baaki toh I'll take care of it...😃

Nice song selection.. Thank you Di... That was the title track of my fic... Fortunately, It applied to both of them...

finally Ashu ko bhi ek flashback hain...good that his heart was not involved though...

you brought their argument very well...

cool Ashu ne confess bhi kardiya... Ji... Sabke mann maafik kar diya...

and Nidhi slapped him??
OMG!!! But i wonder...did she slap him because he said i love u or because he didn't say it sooner?? before her marriage to Jagan and all that... Hum kuuuchhh nahhhiii bolegaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

when is the next update?? Next update, may be next week???

Achha, suja di, ek baat bataiye, did u really enjoy reading it??? Emmm u know, y I'm asking you... Did it sound boring kind of... Any where?

Any ways, thanks a lot for your review...😃
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Will do so...😃... But buddy, thats it? Nothing about the update?
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hilarious44

OMG what an amazing update that was...👏

Ashu's past...Nidhi-Ashu convo...Then the last scene...WOW...👏
Slap?????why???😕
What next???
Plzzz dont make us wait for long...
Plzzz make it quick...😳

Thanx Fatima... All the questions in the next update...😃
ssss97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Will do so...😃... But buddy, thats it? Nothing about the update?

hey it at thats all actually enjoyed glued to it waiting to see ashu n nidhis reaction plll cont soon when will the next part come???

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

He tried to convince her so much that she will hit ...she did not listen and finally slapped him???? Lovely update...the story is very interesting...can't wait for next update...

Next update, will anwer all ur questions...😃
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow what a chapter Aazeen...Fantastic...I think Shivika is real sister of Jagan dono ke dono psycho hai hehe:) I like AshNi's bonding and their little conversation it showed how comfertable she is with him but now after confessing his love for her dont know how she gonna take it as for now she slapped him oh my poor Ashu:) can understand her state of mind so no probs:)
Eagerly waiting for next one as story getting intresting mode...And not to forget you have written it beautifuly...enjoyed it:):)
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

Aazeen just fabulous chap dear. Alka di...

So Ashutosh lastly confessed his love toward Nidhi.I love this silent Ashutosh. He was trying to not say anything that would hurt her...😃They both girls were horrible yaar! Kaun both girls are horrible? Ek hi ladki toh horrible thi, wo thi Shivika...😲 sachi.but loved the way you decribed the whole concept and Ashutosh" journey of hating the girls was fabulous.Thanx again...😃keep it up dear.Nidhi slapped Ashutosh,bec she is nervous.woh ek haadse se gujar chuki hai,dusra dhokha nahi khana chahti.waiting got the next chap 👏⭐️

Next update mein, u'll get the answer of the slap...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss97

hey it at thats all actually enjoyed glued to it waiting to see ashu n nidhis reaction plll cont soon when will the next part come???

Thank you dear...😃
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja_0910

Wow what a chapter Aazeen...Fantastic...I think Shivika is real sister of Jagan dono ke dono psycho hai hehe:) Hehe... kya relation dhoondha hai dono mein...

I like AshNi's bonding and their little conversation it showed how comfertable she is with him but now after confessing his love for her dont know how she gonna take it as for now she slapped him oh my poor Ashu:) can understand her state of mind so no probs:) Take it easy dear... Uska thappad is justified...😃
Eagerly waiting for next one as story getting intresting mode...And not to forget you have written it beautifuly...enjoyed it:):)

Thank you so much dear... It feels really nice to read such compliments... It encourages me...😃