Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hilarious44

Hey Aazeen...πŸ˜›

First of all i apologize for not posting comments till now though i have been a regular reader... Thats ok Baji ( if u dont mind me calling that...πŸ˜ƒ)
Am loving this FF...πŸ‘πŸ‘
The way to described Nidhi-Jagan relation was very nice...Jagan was a real evil😑..Hate him even more...😑 Ho gayaa uska kaam tamaam, wo saala kaam se gaya...πŸ˜†
Felt so sorry for poor nidhi...😭
Am glad she is recovering nicely n has full support of her inlaws n ashu..πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Ashu being nidhi's old friend was a real nice touch...😳..Thankoo...
Its so nice to see them all pampering nidhi...She deserves it...πŸ˜ƒ
Whats wrong with Ashu's background??πŸ˜•What has happened in last 3yearsπŸ˜•...Y does he hate womenπŸ˜•...Who has dared to hurt him??πŸ˜•
Plzzz answer these ASAP...I hope, aapke saare questions ka jawaab, next update mein pakka mil jaayega...πŸ˜ƒ
Waitig for the next chapter...😳
AWESOME work..πŸ‘πŸΌ. Thank you... shayad ab naya wala chap cell phone se hi type karke bhejna padega... My parents are always after me I tell u...😭

Word Count: 1

hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi aazeen, posted a comment for u in turag's ff on pg 112. Online through phn so cant copy paste it here. Have a look.:-)
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aazeeen i just read your ff in one seat.Each and every word journey about Nidhi cracked me up.Brilliant story flowing dear.I don't know what to react? just speechless.Jagan and his deeds!sheet! And may be if i am not wrong Ashutosh was in love with Nidhi but couldn't confession bec of age diff.Armaan and his wife and daughter.chhota parivaar sukhi parivaar.Ashu and his parents supports nidhi so well.Will Ashutosh confess his love? will wait for next chap dear,please update soon
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Hi aazeen, posted a comment for u in turag's ff on pg 112. Online through phn so cant copy paste it here. Have a look.:-)

Deepali, I read ur comment on Turag's thrd... Thank u so much sweety for ur compliments... Thats really sweet of u... :)
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

<font size="3">Aazeeen i just read your ff in one seat.Each and every word journey about Nidhi cracked me up.Brilliant story flowing dear.I don't know what to react? just speechless.Jagan and his deeds!sheet! And may be if i am not wrong Ashutosh was in love with Nidhi but couldn't confession bec of age diff.Armaan and his wife and daughter.chhota parivaar sukhi parivaar.Ashu and his parents supports nidhi so well.Will Ashutosh confess his love? will wait for next chap dear,please update soon</font>

Hi Alka di... Glad to see u here... Yup jagan has got the punishment for his deeds now... Ashu n his parents taking good care of her... Ashu n his story in the next chap... Thanx 4 ur comments... I really appreciate them... Will try posting the chap during the weekend, if possible... Abhi toh maine aadha chap bhi nahi likha hai. N then have to type it... Par jald se jald post karne ki koshish karoongi... :)
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Hi Guys...πŸ˜ƒ
I had thought to post my chap today or tomorrow... But, unfortunately, its not coming out the way I had thought... Its all getting messed up...😭 As if, I am running with the story...🀒 Starting and end of the update, I know, what to write, par beech ka samajh nahi aa raha...πŸ˜†... Am all so confused... So, I really dont know, when will I be posting my chap...πŸ˜•... But, m still sticking to post it tomorrow, or day after... But, m agraid, if its not that up to the mark... Kya karoon?πŸ˜•
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
frankly.. this story is very emotional... and the first chapter i read.. Nidhi all battered and tortured.. and preggers on top.. i cudnt read more.. 😭 y did she even tolerate all this.. wanted to read the answer.. bt had no heart.. to imagine Nidhi in situation is hard for me...
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Hi Guys...πŸ˜ƒ

I had thought to post my chap today or tomorrow... But, unfortunately, its not coming out the way I had thought... Its all getting messed up...😭 As if, I am running with the story...🀒 Starting and end of the update, I know, what to write, par beech ka samajh nahi aa raha...πŸ˜†... Am all so confused... So, I really dont know, when will I be posting my chap...πŸ˜•... But, m still sticking to post it tomorrow, or day after... But, m agraid, if its not that up to the mark... Kya karoon?πŸ˜•

Oh.. dear. u r having writer's block.. tht i normally get.. πŸ˜† so dont worry!
take a brk from story and AshuNidhi completely.. do something else.. dont pressure urself and wen u think like u wanna write something come and rite.. and dont worry.. it will b best watever u will put it.. 😳
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

frankly.. this story is very emotional... and the first chapter i read.. Nidhi all battered and tortured.. and preggers on top.. i cudnt read more.. 😭 y did she even tolerate all this.. wanted to read the answer.. bt had no heart.. to imagine Nidhi in situation is hard for me...

But, Manisha di, Things have improvised from Chapter 3... They are not that bad anymore... Infact, they will get better, one after the other na...😳... So, if u r not reading it, coz of the torture n all, u can read now, Ab torture ka Small T bhi nahin hai...πŸ˜ƒ... And by the way, welcome to my thrd, for ur comments...😳... N I have replied to ur comment on Pg. 24 of ur fic...πŸ˜ƒ... I guess, u havnt read at yet...