Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Aazeen...Good Morning...as promised, your chapter was the first thing i read as soon as i logged into the forum...

Good to see Nidhi recovering and getting her sense of humour back...liked her teasing Ashu and Ashu indulging her...

loved Ashu getting angry on Nidhi because she said "thank you" and i esp loved this scene:
Ek baat tum kaan kholke sunn lo Nidhi... Yahan par, koi bhi, tumhari care, ya tumhe pyar isliye nahi de raha hai, ke tum kabhi Jagan ki patni thi... Hum mein se koi bhi Jagan ko nahi jaanta... Tum yahan, meri best friend ho... Mere parents tumhe apni Beti consider karte hain, isliye tumhe ye sab pyar karte hain... And... and... and... main tum par koi ehsaan nahi kar raha hoon... Alright?
loved it when he hesitated with that and..and..and..told us a lot about his feelings...

and liked your song selections and the way you made everyone dress up.
when he said "i do not like females" i was like....why???

and you have left us at a cliffhanger...now i want to know what happened 3 years back...all these days i thought he was secretly in love with Nidhi...but yeh kya naya story hain madamji??

now we want the next chapter before the weekend...
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ChitaRK

Kya yaar itni achhi mode pe end kardiya?
Loved the chap

Chita di... Yahi toh mazaa hai, aise jagah par rokne ka...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: turags

Hi Aazeen...Good Morning...as promised, your chapter was the first thing i read as soon as i logged into the forum... Hi Suja Di... Mera toh abhi Good afternoon hai...πŸ˜ƒ... N thanx 4 keeping up ur promise...

Good to see Nidhi recovering and getting her sense of humour back...liked her teasing Ashu and Ashu indulging her... Haan I started getting Nidhi back to normal, warna Dr. Vidya ko kya mooh dikhaati...... Unse promise kar liya tha na, k Nidhi ko theek kar denge...πŸ˜ƒ

loved Ashu getting angry on Nidhi because she said "thank you" and i esp loved this scene:
Ek baat tum kaan kholke sunn lo Nidhi... Yahan par, koi bhi, tumhari care, ya tumhe pyar isliye nahi de raha hai, ke tum kabhi Jagan ki patni thi... Hum mein se koi bhi Jagan ko nahi jaanta... Tum yahan, meri best friend ho... Mere parents tumhe apni Beti consider karte hain, isliye tumhe ye sab pyar karte hain... And... and... and... main tum par koi ehsaan nahi kar raha hoon... Alright? Did you realise it, that, he but obviously showed his feelings, but, it was also an attempt to distract the convo, she had started with sudha about his marriage... Wo uspar gussa nahi kar sakta tha na...πŸ˜ƒ
loved it when he hesitated with that and..and..and..told us a lot about his feelings...

and liked your song selections and the way you made everyone dress up.
when he said "i do not like females" i was like....why??? Jaise ek aadmi ke aane se Nidhi ko males se chidh ho gayi hai, waise hi ek female se usey females se chidh ho gayi hai...πŸ˜†

and you have left us at a cliffhanger...now i want to know what happened 3 years back...all these days i thought he was secretly in love with Nidhi...but yeh kya naya story hain madamji?? Sabr karo ji... sabr... Chun-chun ke aapse badle loongi, aapke last chap ke liye... Meri jaan nikaal daali thi aapne uss update mein... Ab revenge mein, thoda toh main bhi pareshaan kar hi saktihu na...πŸ˜‰

now we want the next chapter before the weekend...Maine aisa waada kabhi nahi kiya hai...πŸ˜†... lets see when I can do it...

So much for the lovely comments...
Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sabr karo ji... sabr... Chun-chun ke aapse badle loongi, aapke last chap ke liye... Meri jaan nikaal daali thi aapne uss update mein... Ab revenge mein, thoda toh main bhi pareshaan kar hi saktihu na...πŸ˜‰

now we want the next chapter before the weekend...Maine aisa waada kabhi nahi kiya hai...πŸ˜†... lets see when I can do it...

weekend update weekend update weekend update
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Azeen , I loved your chapter ,...your FF is coming out very well ..I am loving it .but yeh kya hai, i thought Ashu is in love with nidhi but looks like something else is in store for us πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ...Hmm interesting ..Update soon πŸ˜ƒ

Jaldi πŸ˜†
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: turags

Sabr karo ji... sabr... Chun-chun ke aapse badle loongi, aapke last chap ke liye... Meri jaan nikaal daali thi aapne uss update mein... Ab revenge mein, thoda toh main bhi pareshaan kar hi saktihu na...πŸ˜‰

weekend update weekend update weekend update
Lets see, who wins...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saibanu

Azeen , I loved your chapter ,...your FF is coming out very well ..I am loving it .

but yeh kya hai, i thought Ashu is in love with nidhi but looks like something else is in store for us πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†I knew this... Isliye shaanti se baithi hui thi... Dekhti jaao, mere store room mein aap logon ke liye kya-kya store hai... ...Hmm interesting ..Update soon πŸ˜ƒ

Jaldi πŸ˜† Iske liye, toh, jao and join hands with Turags... I wont promise any jaldi update... Main kab update karoongi, wo mujhe bhi nahi pata...πŸ˜‰... Ho sakta hai jaldi hi kar doon, ho sakta hai, 5-6 din baad karoon... so that depends...πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Aazeen
I am sorry sweety, I ot caught up in some I portent stuff
And couldn't comment till now.😳

I read ur chap yesterday..
It was a beautiful chap.πŸ‘
I loved the way you have shown the progress
In Nidhi's healing, and the support of Ashutosh and his parents.πŸ‘
The scene with Nidhi being forced to eat by Ashutosh's mom
Was really really sweet. And then her getting
Oil for her hair, just what a real mom would do.πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Also Nidhi's reaction and the way she whines, is also
Very very real life. That is exactly how children
Behave with their parents.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Then Ashutosh's entry, and the fact that he controlled his anger
And the matter of fact way he told her about her divorce
Being finalized. His voice totally devoid of emotion, was brilliant.πŸ‘
The teasing between Ashutosh and Nidhi was really really cute.😳
Then of course the fact that Ashutosh's parents nullifiedπŸ‘
Jagan's adoption, was a very good touch. And the 10years in prison.πŸ‘

But coming to the best part. I loved the way nidhi looked at Ashutosh and admired
His body. That means that she is truly recovering. Good going.
Of the at the end Nidhi teasing Ashutosh about girls admiring him.😳
And the fact that he didn't pay attention. Was very cute.πŸ˜‰
But Ashutosh saying he hated females and leaving in anger, why? Kya mystery hai Bhai
Why does he hate women...πŸ˜•

Then the icing on the cake was Nidhi asking if Ashutosh needed therapy too.πŸ˜†
That was priceless Aazeen.πŸ‘

Over all excellent. The story has me hooked...πŸ˜ƒ
I can't wait for ur next update. Seven stars Aazeen .⭐️

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra

Hi Aazeen

I am sorry sweety, I ot caught up in some I portent stuff
And couldn't comment till now.😳 It's ok Aunty... U r here now, thats the best...πŸ˜ƒ

I read ur chap yesterday..
It was a beautiful chap.πŸ‘
I loved the way you have shown the progress
In Nidhi's healing, and the support of Ashutosh and his parents.πŸ‘
The scene with Nidhi being forced to eat by Ashutosh's mom
Was really really sweet. And then her getting
Oil for her hair, just what a real mom would do.πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Also Nidhi's reaction and the way she whines, is also
Very very real life. That is exactly how children
Behave with their parents.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haan I could relate to it...πŸ˜ƒ But my mother does not need to do that stuff for me now, I have turned the tables aroundπŸ˜†
Then Ashutosh's entry, and the fact that he controlled his anger
And the matter of fact way he told her about her divorce
Being finalized. His voice totally devoid of emotion, was brilliant.πŸ‘
The teasing between Ashutosh and Nidhi was really really cute.😳
Then of course the fact that Ashutosh's parents nullifiedπŸ‘
Jagan's adoption, was a very good touch. And the 10years in prison.πŸ‘

But coming to the best part. I loved the way nidhi looked at Ashutosh and admired
His body. That means that she is truly recovering. Good going.
Of the at the end Nidhi teasing Ashutosh about girls admiring him.😳
And the fact that he didn't pay attention. Was very cute.πŸ˜‰
But Ashutosh saying he hated females and leaving in anger, why? Kya mystery hai Bhai
Why does he hate women...πŸ˜• Answer to this in the next chap... N thats quite logical there...πŸ˜ƒ

Then the icing on the cake was Nidhi asking if Ashutosh needed therapy too.πŸ˜†
That was priceless Aazeen.πŸ‘ Thank you...πŸ˜†

Over all excellent. The story has me hooked...πŸ˜ƒ
I can't wait for ur next update. Seven stars Aazeen .⭐️

Word Count: 1

hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Aazeen...πŸ˜›
First of all i apologize for not posting comments till now though i have been a regular reader...
Am loving this FF...πŸ‘πŸ‘
The way to described Nidhi-Jagan relation was very nice...Jagan was a real evil😑..Hate him even more...😑
Felt so sorry for poor nidhi...😭
Am glad she is recovering nicely n has full support of her inlaws n ashu..πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Ashu being nidhi's old friend was a real nice touch...😳..
Its so nice to see them all pampering nidhi...She deserves it...πŸ˜ƒ
Whats wrong with Ashu's background??πŸ˜•What has happened in last 3yearsπŸ˜•...Y does he hate womenπŸ˜•...Who has dared to hurt him??πŸ˜•
Plzzz answer these ASAP...
Waitig for the next chapter...😳
AWESOME work..πŸ‘πŸΌ.