Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Awsome stuff Aazeen!Thanks for pm and sorry for late reply.Must say that was very intense and had me fully engrossed with your style of writing.👏

Shaz... M so glad u liked it...😃... N its really ok with the late response... Better late than never...
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Yashvi...😃

Word Count: 1

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: waves

Aazeen thanks for your pm. Sorry about being so late. But just found time to read it. 😳

Firstly, hats off to you dear for choosing a really sensitive but a very real and harsh subject.
You have handled it very maturely and beautifully. Keep up the great work.Waiting for more,😃

So much Sumi Di... Its ok, I dont mind being late, till u give me a response... Next update, hmmm... may be in 1 or 2 days... Inshallah!!!
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome fantastic update...Like the way your story taking small steps with details...Nidhi Dr.Jenny scene was beautiful and emotional DJ knows how to deal with the one who suffered a lot...Glad to see Ashu Nidhi share amazing bonding...
I loved the chapter and the way it proceding...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja_0910

Awesome fantastic update...Like the way your story taking small steps with details...Nidhi Dr.Jenny scene was beautiful and emotional DJ knows how to deal with the one who suffered a lot...Glad to see Ashu Nidhi share amazing bonding...
I loved the chapter and the way it proceding...

Pooja... yup... DJ is gonna be a very strong support in nidhi's recovery...😃... Ashni bonding... well that was a last min addition, n felt, that made my story a lot easier...
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Hey guys... am back... Posting the next chap in a few min...😃
Aazeen02 thumbnail

CHAPTER-4

It's been 2 weeks, since, Nidhi's treatment began... Her wounds started healing up... Superficial wounds had almost recovered, and the lacerations too would heal soon... Her psychotherapy too started with Dr. Jenny. Everyday, she would have few hours of sittings with her & her team, where, firstly, all her grieves were brought out, all the pain she had suffered after her marriage, all the fears she had all the time... She had meetings with the fellow DV sufferers, who have recovered from that phase,, who are living a happy, depression free life... Women who had move ahead in life, one's who have again started their careers, one's who have a lovely group of friends, family and relatives, one's who have now a wonderful spouse, one's who had children with their new spouse, one's who are leading a beautiful life...

One day, Nishi was having a convo with DJ, " Nidhi, do u know, the intention of the therapies that are given to u by me n my team...?" "Emmm... Coz, You wanna make me emotionally strong?" "The basic motto behind all this is to make u believe, that, what you have realised over a period of few months, that "life is not a bed of roses" is true somewhere, but, IT ISN'T A BED OF THORNS EVEN... Your luck made you meet a wrong person... but, that always, doesn't happens.." "Hmmm... maybe..." "Look Nidhi, I know, those incidents have impacted you very badly, but, not everyone is bad... You just need to start judging people, & then befriend them... Don't be prejudiced, but, be just... Don't just close the doors of your life & heart, because someone hurted you... Let atleast people knock at the door of your heart... & as and when u realise, they are soft enough, to stay in your heart, u can whole heartedly welcome them in... And...and...and, Maybe, someone, who won't even knock, but will barge into ur heart, conquer it, & make it HIS???" Nidhi gave a soft smile, a dreamy look, unlike the other times, when such talks used to make her restless... Today, it brought a pleasant, shining morning in her life, a ray of hope, to live a better life...

These 2 weeks had been a transformation period in Nidhi's life... She had finally, with lots of efforts, given her statements against Jagan, to a female officer... Case had been filed against Jagan, under the accusations of, physical, emotional and sexual abuse... The special court for Domestic cases, had taken it inquick notice... Jagan was given a sentence of 10 years as punishment and an order for his psychotherapy... The Medical Council had cancelled his medical licence & was sent to jail..

After the decision was held, the Mathurs, sold off Jagan's house & assets. Deposited all the money received from the sale, into Jagan's account, so that, he can use HIS money, when he is discharged by completing his term of sentence... As Jagan was an adult, the guardianship stands null & void now, so, Mr. Mathur applied for the cancellation of adoption done to jagan...

Because, The Mathurs, had to stay in The USA, for a few more months, for Nidhi's therapies, they rented a new house, so that Nidhi can be shifted there, from the hospital... It was a warm welcome done to Nidhi... Along with the Mathurs, there were Armaan, Ashu's best friend from India, his wife Avantika, & their 2 years old daughter Pallavi too, to welcome her... Nidhi was very glad meeting them...

She was quite busy playing with Pallavi, that she didn't realise it even, that everybody had left the hall, where Nidhi was sitting... Suddenly all the lights went off... And total darkness took place... Pallavi, immediately climbed up on Nidhi's lap, to cling on to her... That little baby snuggled into space between Nidhi's neck & shoulder & her hands around Nidhi's neck... Nidhi's hands too went around the baby, to pacify her, when, just a few metres away from Nidhi, a spot light fell onto the floor & there came Baba... Seeing him, Nidhi gave a loud laugh... Her FIL, who mostly wear, either simple trouser & shirt, or a Pyjaama-kurta, wore a brown pant with white shirt & a brown sweater over it... A muffler around his neck & a golf cap on his head... And then, blinked his eyes in a typical Devanand style, singing-

Pal bhar ke liye koi humein pyar kar le,

Jhoota hi sahi...

Suddenly, another spot light fell next to baba... There came her MIL, draped in a retro kinda saree, looking somewhat like Mumtaz, giving a continuation to Baba's act, with her song...

Aaj-kal tere-mere pyar ke charche har zabaan par,

Sabko maloom hai aur sabko khabar ho gayi...

Nidhi was enjoying the amusement, when, the lights again went off... But, few seconds later, the spot light was back with Armaan wearing a typically, comical yellow pantaloons and a red colour t-shirt, ready to tear into pieces, with his bulge body trying to fit into it... Armaan, in a Govinda style started singing-

Main toh raste se jaa raha thaa,

Main toh bhel-puri khaa raha thaa,

Main toh ladki ghuma raha thaa,

Tujhko mirchi lagi toh main kya karoon...

And as if answering to him, Avantika came in a Bengali sari, fully into A 'Paro' mood, sang-

Ishhh!!!! Bairi piya, bada bedardi...

Everybody clapped for each other, n insisted Nidhi to join in the 'Dance floor'... After much hesitation, she joined in,

Mujhko hui na khabar,

Chori-chori chup-chup kar,

Ab pyaar ki pehli nazar,

Le gayi-le gayi, dil le gayi le gayi...

Everyone was enjoying dancing and singing, when, to everybody's surprise, A voice came from behind, "PALAT!!!" There was Ashu, standing in a very casual, light blue full sleeves, fitting t-shirt, sleeves put up till elbows, dark blue denims... A very unusual, yet very-very handsome look of his... He starts singing & enacting like Salman Khan-

Dheere-dheere chalna... Yu na tu matakna...

Solvan saal hai, hai kya chaal hai...

Ek baar tu dekh palatke, munda bhi kamala hai...

Munda kamala hai, munda kamala hai, munda kamala hai munda... Palat!!!!

Nidhi had never seen seen Ashu like this... Such a fun loving kind of person... What she had known of him was, a 'no- nonsense' kind of person, who escapes, as soon as he sees females around, except when professional,& a very formal dressed person... But, today, he had belied all she had thought of him... Here 3 ladies were dancing around him & he was ok!

Nidhi's chain of thoughts were broken by the music of guitar, followed by Ashu's voice & others in chorus...

Chak de(3) Chak de saare ghum...

Chak de(3) Tere sang hain hum...

Hanske toh dekh tu ek baar...

Khud hi aa jaayegi phir bahaar...

Gaa le nayi sargam, geet ek nayaa gaa...

Aaya naya mausam, Aaya din nayaa...

Chak de...

Ched de, dhun wo aaj chaa jaaye mastiyaan,

Chod de, khulke aaj lehron mein kashtiyaan...

Thokar mein masti ho, kankar bhi jhoomein,

Mann bhi thirak jaaye, baadalon ko choomein...

Chak de...

Ye hawaa, tere paas aake hai beh rahi,

Jhoom le, mere sang, kaanon mein keh rahi...

Lehraake-bal khaake, muskurake jee le,

Peele hawaaon ko, muskura ke jee le...

Chak de...

Nidhi continued the song...

Sach hai ye, bas ek baar milti hai zindagi,

Karwatein, badalti hai pal-pal ye zindagi...

Har pal ko gale se hanske lagaa lein,

Pal-pal mein chupi jo, khushiyan chura lein...

Chak de...

A FEW WEEKS LATER...

Sudha was force feeding Nidhi... "Emmm... Maa... Bas, ab aur mujhe nahi khaana... Mujhse ab aur nahi khaaya jaayega... Aap log mujhe khila-khila kar moti kar rahe ho.." "Chup kar ladki...( Sudha chucked) Sirf sharer par haddiyan hona hi kaafi nahi hota... Uspar thoda maas chadha legit oh tera kuch nahi bigad jaayega..." "Ji maa... Main samajh gayi... Lekin thodi deir se... Ab mujhse nahin khaaya jaayega..." With that Sudha left feeding her for the time being... But, after a few minutes, returned with a bottle of hair oil... " Ab ye kya hai maa??? " Nidhi was flabbergasted... " Teil hai... Dekh zaraa, baalon ka kya haal banaa rakha hai... Ek dum bejaan ho gaye hain... Ye aaj-kal ki ladkiyan hain na... ufff... Na sehat ka khayaal rakhein, na, apne aap ka... Par ab main hoon na, tujhe ek dum theek-thaak kar doongi..." Nidhi could very well sense a mother taking care of her.. A mother that she never had... Its not like she didn't get that love, it was very well given by her DB and Shyama Aunty... She felt very blessed right now...

Tujhe pata nahi hai nidhi beta, mujhe bohot armaan tha, ke meri bhi ek beti ho... Ashu ke baad, ek beti hui thi humari, lekin, wo bohot hi jaldi guzar gayi, Aur phir humne Jagan ko godd le liya... Ek beti ka khayaal karne ka, uski dekh-bhaal karne ki ichha, ichha hi reh gayi thi... Par ab tum aa gayi ho na, Mera har armaan poora ho gaya..." Sudha had happy tears in her eyes... Nidhi wiped out those tears, and hugged her...

Sudha was applying oil in Nidhi's hair, When Nidhi spoke- "Maa... ek baat poochu? " "Haan na.. poocho beta..." " Aisa zaroori nahi hai, lekin, generally, bade bachhon ki shadi pehle hoti hai, aur choton ki baad mein... Lekin aap logon ne Dr. Ashutosh ki shadi nahi karwayi, aur Jagan ki karwa di... Kyu? " Before Sudha could give even any reaction to Nidhi, Ashu came near to them... He was clearly in a bad mood, maybe, hearing their convo... But, due to Nidhi's condition, he could neither get angry, nor show his temper, so very quietly, he came near them & handed over some papers to Nidhi... "Ye... ye kya hain Dr. Ashutosh?" "Tumhaare divorce papers... Finalise ho gayi hai tumhaari divorce... Jagan ke sign le liye hain... Maine apne saamne hi dilwaaye hain... Bas tumhaare hi sign aur chahiye... Papers court mein submit ho jaayenge & You are legally free too..." " Oh! Thank you Dr. Ashutosh! " " Iski koi zaroorat nahi hai... Kya main apni friend ke liye itna bhi nahi kar sakta? " " Nahi... wo baat nahi hai Dr. Ashutosh... Aap... aap apna saara kaam chod-chaad ke, kitne dinon se yahan hain... Aapka kitna kaam suffer ho raha hoga India mein... Sab meri wajah se... Lekin ab main aapko pareshan nahi karungi... Dekhiye, ab main theek ho gayi hoon... Main manage kar loongi..." "Nidhi maine tumse poocha? Ya kabhi tumse complain kiya ke tumhaare wajah se mera kaam suffer kar raha hai? Kabhi bhi tumhe ye ehsaas hua ke main tumhaare upar koi ehsaan kar raha hoon? Ek baat tum kaan kholke sunn lo Nidhi... Yahan par, koi bhi, tumhari care, ya tumhe pyar isliye nahi de raha hai, ke tum kabhi Jagan ki patni thi... Hum mein se koi bhi Jagan ko nahi jaanta... Tum yahan, meri best friend ho... Mere parents tumhe apni Beti consider karte hain, isliye tumhe ye sab pyar karte hain... And... and... and... main tum par koi ehsaan nahi kar raha hoon... Alright? Jahan tak mere kaam ki baat hai, I've take a sabbatical... So, you do not have to worry... AND! Dare you say a thank you...! ( Nidhi smiled very cutely) Chalo, ab khaana khaane chalet hain..." Nidhi gave him a horrified look... "Phir se? No...! NO Dr. Ashutosh! Main ab aur nahi khaa sakti... Mera stomach phat jaayega ab.." Ashutosh chuckled..." Ok Nidhi! Toh kal jaldi uth jana..." "O! Hello! Dr. Ashutosh! Main jaldi hi uthti hoon... Don't tell me.." " Haan-haan... theek hai... mera matlab hai jaldi tayyar ho jaana.." " kyu? Meri therapy toh afternoon mein hoti hai na.." "Mujhe pata hai.. main toh tumhe, morning walk aur jogging ke liye keh raha hoon..." " Kyu? Ab iski kya zaroorat hai? " "Just go and look at yourself in the mirror Nidhi... You are looking one buffalo these days..." to this, Nidhi dropped her jaws open & seeing this, Ashu gave a loud laugh... Nidhi turned to sudha & said, "Dekha maa... Main kitni moti hoti jaa rahi hoon... Ab Dr. Ashutosh ko bhi aisa hi lagta hai..." to this, Sudha gave Ashu an exasperated look... & gave a hit on his arm..."Tu bhi na Ashu... Zabardasti, usko kuch bhi bolta rehta hai... Kitni mushkil se usey khaane ke liye manaati hoon... Aur tu?" Ashu again gave a laugh seeing her mother & an annoyed Nidhi, folded her hands to her chest... " Achha sorry-sorry...! Nidhi main mazaak kar raha tha... Tum sach mein moti nahi hui ho... Wo toh main isliye keh raha tha ke tum fit rahogi... Fresh hawaa ko enjoy karogi... Baahar niklogi, logon se interact karogi, toh tumhe bhi achha lagega.. That's it.." " Hmmm... theek hai... Par main pehenke kya jaaoongi? Don't tell me, ke main ye casuals pehen ke jog karoongi..." Ruko ek minute...( & Ashu went to his room & came back in a few seconds) ye lo... (& he handed her a track suit) I hope, ye tumhe theek rahega..." "Oh! Thank you... Par aapko andaza kaise hua ke, ye mujhe theek rahega?" "Wo main pehle Shivi...(& suddenly there were lot of changes of emotions on his face) Kuch nahi... Bas aise hi andaaza laga liya... Jaao, tum jaake so jaao.." Nidhi could guess, that there was something, that he was saying, but, changed the topic... anyways, she thot to talk upon it later...

In the morning, she got up & dressed in her black track suit, made a high ponytail & sport shoes & got out of the room... She was stunned to see, another face of Ashutosh... Wearing black lower, white, half sleeves t-shirt, fully clinging on to his very built up body, perfectly, & sport shoes, giving him a very sexy look... Nidhi wondered, can somebody look this handsome, in even these kind of wears & then chuckled at her own thoughts... " So, ready Dr. Ashutosh?" "Yes before you..." "Oh plz! I got ready much before you... wo toh main room mein wait kar rahi thi.." and both started debating, when finally Nidhi said, "Dr. Ashutosh, aap mere bade hain, mere senior hain, mere professor rahe hain... Main aapse aur behes nahi karna chahti..."

All the four of them, Baba, maa, Ashu & Nidhi were sitting on the table, after the morning walk, talking over petty things, when Nidhi said to sudha, "Maa... Kitni khoobsurat-khoobsurat ladkiyan thi wahan jogging track par... Mujhe toh laga Dr. Ashutosh unn sabko dekhne ke liye gaye they wahan, par mere insist karne par bhi, unhone ek nazar bhi nahi daali unn sab par... ( then she turns towards Ashu) kya Dr. Ashutosh, You've been a spoil sport... Aap ek baar koshish karte na, toh, ek-aadh toh patt hi jaati aapse..." Nidhi was really in a fun mood & was simply teasing him, because, somewhere he knew, he wasn't very comfortable, as far as females were concerned... But, Ashutosh was very uncomfortable with the ongoing conversation & so, decided to clear his point finally... So, very politely, he said to Nidhi- "Look Nidhi... Please don't misunderstand me... But, I really don't like any talks with or about females... I kind of have allergy with them... Only maa, you, Avantika & Pallavi are the one's that I have & have accepted in my life... Maa but obviously, I love her, she's the one who has given me birth... Avantika is my very-very old friend, just like Armaan, so, but obviously Pallavi too... & you...( he is speechless for a moment, as if thinking, how come she is in his life & yet is an imminent part) ... You, I don't know, but, you are a very-very good & close friend of mine... Iske alaawa, I have no interest in females... I. DO. NOT. LIKE. FE-MALES. AT ALL!!!! Is that clear Nidhi?" And he left the table & went into his room...

Nidhi was so surprised with his sudden change of behaviour & said- " Maa., I think, he too needs therapies, just like me..." Sudha gets all very sad... & Seeing her like this, Nidhi realised, what she had said & to correct she said, " Maa, I'm sorry... Mera wo matlab nahi tha... Main toh mazaak kar rahi thi" "Nahin Nidhi, tum theek kehti ho, he too needs therapies... Tumhare jaise, isey bhi allergy hai... lekin aurton se... Na jaane tum iski itni achhi friend kaise ban gayi?" "Maa, ye humesha se hi aise they?" "Nahin, 3 saal se..."

PS: Those who havn't hear the songs, here it is...

Pal bhar ke liye:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqnjHf7PXjs

Aaj kal tere mere pyar ke charche"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIvLi9JT8tE

Main toh raste se:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRy3HypCh6w

Bairi piya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMrRVEYf1Lc

Le gayi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpagS4Q0EGQ

Dheere-dheere:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc_n_gDmUvM

Chak de:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujvZW4IiSSw

Ok guys... thats all from my pitaara... comments plz...😃

Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice chap aazeen, hope to see the next update sooner. Ashu had a bad experience with females? He had a crush on Nidhi? They seemed to have a soft corner from when they were in college, isnt it? But due to age gap, he hesitated? You write very well, loved the songs by ashu and family to cheer up Nidhi, make the next update faster please.

nandinibose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u 4 da beautiful chapter.😊
pl update ASAP😊
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssktlk

very nice chap aazeen, hope to see the next update sooner. Inshallah Ashu had a bad experience with females? Female... only 1... and thats enough for his entire life... He had a crush on Nidhi? They seemed to have a soft corner from when they were in college, isnt it? But due to age gap, he hesitated? Emmm... aisa usey kuch pata nahin hai... You write very well, loved the songs by ashu and family to cheer up Nidhi, make the next update faster please.

Thanx again sanya di...😃