Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am bit confused...about Nidhi and Ashu story...if Nidhi knows Ashu and Ashu has soft corner for Nidhi...why he allowed Nidhi to marry Jagan?
When Nidhi knows Ashu, she could have told him about her torture when it started??
Edited by Anjani9 - 11 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vidyasabde

Dr hu to kya?miracles i too like specially with lovable ASHNIπŸ˜‰

Achha ji... Ye miracle kam tha, k maine Ashni ko bf bana diya... Ok. Will try a miracle, in next update... Happy?
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

I am bit confused...about Nidhi and Ashu story...if Nidhi knows Ashu and Ashu has soft corner for Nidhi...why he allowed Nidhi to marry Jagan?

When Nidhi knows Ashu, she could have told him about her torturewhen it started??

Look anjani di, Ashu n nids were best frnds... They kind of never did any love confessions... Nor do consiously they understand that they have a soft corner for each other... Ashu knew, nids is a nice girl, but he never knew, jagan is of that type... That is wat he said 2 jagan in chap-2, '' Mujhe agar pata hota ke tum iss kism k insaan ho, toh main tumhaari shdi, ussey(nidhi) kya, kisi se nahi hone deta...''... N I have made pretty clear in ch-2 again, that nidhi was kept out of reach 4m any communication, arrey, she cudnt talk to her neighbours there, coz she was locked up in the room, she was nt allowed to come near any phone, how would she have called ashu to tell all that... And y didn't ashu ask, thats another part of the story...

I hope, I could help u...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarin292

good update, azeen! finally nidhi overcome with her loss!! itne acche likhte ho issiliye waqt lagta hain!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘liked it! continue soon!!

Thanx ena... But, baby, mujhe waqt isliye laga tha, coz I wasn't well... N ek raaz ki baat bataoon, toh jo b thode twists n turns aate h story mein, ye sab mere last moment additions hote hain... Mera yaqeen karo, I had no intension to make ashni best frnds, jis waqt likhne baithi, tab bhi, ye khayaal nahi aaya, likhte-likhte, ye likh daala... So, ye saare kaarnaame, instant hote h...
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome stuff Aazeen!Thanks for pm and sorry for late reply.Must say that was very intense and had me fully engrossed with your style of writing.πŸ‘
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Achha ji... Ye miracle kam tha, k maine Ashni ko bf bana diya... Ok. Will try a miracle, in next update... Happy?

for that thank u g. man hai ki manta hi nahi
ok next kab?
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

When are you giving the update?

BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Aazeen thanks for your pm. Sorry about being so late. But just found time to read it. 😳
Firstly, hats off to you dear for choosing a really sensitive but a very real and harsh subject.
You have handled it very maturely and beautifully. Keep up the great work.Waiting for more,πŸ˜ƒ
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Doston, I dont know, when the next update is coming up... Havn't started writing yet...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss97

hey gr8 going update soon

dear... Aapne abhi tak apna naam nahi bataya... Its really awkward to address, without knowing their name...πŸ˜ƒ