Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
aahh...FInally...Chap 3 is out Aazeen ...great way to move fwd πŸ‘πŸΌ...Nidhi knowing Ashu prior to Jagan is a master stroke...lovely idea.πŸ‘..and the doctors instructing everyone NOT to call Nidhi as Mrs Mathur is the best part of the whole chapter for me...⭐️

Each one handles the loss of life in their own way and you have shown Nidhi handling hers...breaking down and crying is the first step of recovery...so hope to see her smiling soon...😳

and BTW, where are your comments for my FF haan?? 😑
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ZedZee92

wow aazeen...finally !!! πŸ₯³Yeah!!! Finally had been waiting ... it was an awesome chapter !!

and thanx for the long update !!πŸ‘ You are hi, you are welcome smiley...
you really made my day !! Thats great buddy!!!

so ...is nidhi gonna confide everything to ashu as to when and why jagan started torturing her and all ??? Errrmmm... Is there any need to tell Ashu, when & why Jagan did so???πŸ˜• I guess, he understands that, Jagan is an abuser... N has genetically taken over his father... And as far as from when, ehhh!!! Lets see... Dunno, if I can put it somewhere... Or else, it can be assumed...

really eager to read further on... and waiting to see ashu and his family take care of nidhi and remove her from depression...πŸ˜ƒ Thats really gonna be a beautiful process...
ummm...dont bash me πŸ˜†... but wen can we expect the next update ???? First of all, dont have any expectations from me... I'm one, unpredictable creature...πŸ˜†... As far as, update is concerned, dunno my frnd... Dekho, main kab likhne baithti hoon uspar depend karta hai...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanx anyways for such a nice update...πŸ˜ƒ
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malvika_rajeev

Nice post...aapne to rula diya.

Dr. Malvika...πŸ˜ƒ Aap ab tak kahan thi? I was waiting 4 u 2 look at my poor fic...😊
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: turags

aahh...FInally...Chap 3 is out Aazeen ... Haan ji... Any how, did it...πŸ˜†great way to move fwd πŸ‘πŸΌ... Nidhi knowing Ashu prior to Jagan is a master stroke...lovely idea.πŸ‘.. Oh! you like that? Mujhe toh laga, joote padenge... Poore concept ko ulta-pulta kar diya yahan maine...πŸ˜†and the doctors instructing everyone NOT to call Nidhi as Mrs Mathur is the best part of the whole chapter for me...⭐️ Hmmm... that had to be done na... Kyu zakhm par baar-baar chot dena... Jab, she has nothing to do with him...😊

Each one handles the loss of life in their own way and you have shown Nidhi handling hers...breaking down and crying is the first step of recovery...so hope to see her smiling soon...😳 Actually, mujhe ye roti-dhoti Nidhi achhi nahi lag rahi thi... Sabko bhi badi takleef thi, uski iss haalat se, so I thot, ab kuch change ho jaaye.. Aur rone se achha tareeqa kya hai gham ko kam karne ka?

and BTW, where are your comments for my FF haan?? 😑 Didn't I reply for ur last chap? Ye waala, toh I'm still readingπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for such a nice review...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi AazeenπŸ˜ƒ
Just read ur Chap.
Wow, Very emotional. Really made me tear up.
you have described Nidhi's pain
and her suffering very vividly.😭
Also her reaction at the loss of thebaby
was heartwrenching. Good jobπŸ‘
I loved the way Her MIL consoles her.😳
And her epithets regarding Jagan...Too good.πŸ˜†
But the best part was the way she reacted to Ashutosh.πŸ˜ƒ
Now that was incredible. Good going. But what's the
mystery. She was his student. So she respected and admired him.
But what's his deal. He was in love with her?πŸ˜•
What a place to leave us hangingπŸ€’πŸ˜†
Will be waiting eagerly for the next update.πŸ˜ƒ

vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very emotional and touching update.
brought tear in my eyes.
I think Ashu is already in love with Nidhi .
unhappy roti Nidhi ca'nt see yaar. pl usko naughty Nidhi bana do asp.
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra

Hi AazeenπŸ˜ƒ Anu Aunty...

Just read ur Chap.
Wow, Very emotional. Really made me tear up.
you have described Nidhi's pain
and her suffering very vividly.😭
Also her reaction at the loss of thebaby
was heartwrenching. Good jobπŸ‘
I loved the way Her MIL consoles her.😳
And her epithets regarding Jagan...Too good.πŸ˜†

But the best part was the way she reacted to Ashutosh.πŸ˜ƒ
Now that was incredible. Good going.
But what's the
mystery. She was his student. So she respected and admired him. Hmmm... yes!!! She respected him... Admired him, n also used to seek a frnd in him...πŸ˜ƒ
But what's his deal. He was in love with her?πŸ˜• Yahin sab bataa doongi, toh aap khud se kya padhengi?πŸ˜†
What a place to leave us hangingπŸ€’πŸ˜†
Chela Guru se hi seekhta haiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Aap log bhi toh yahi karte hain na... *** Revenge time ***πŸ˜†
Will be waiting eagerly for the next update.πŸ˜ƒ

SO MUCH FOR SUCH A NICE REVIEW...πŸ˜ƒ
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidyasabde

very emotional and touching update.

brought tear in my eyes.
I think Ashu is already in love with Nidhi .
unhappy roti Nidhi ca'nt see yaar. pl usko naughty Nidhi bana do asp.

Dr. VIDYA... emmm... Ashu, in love with Nidhi... emmm... Pata nahi...πŸ˜ƒ... Aap toh ek Doc ho na, aap hi bataao, main itni jaldi, usey naughty kaise banaaoon...πŸ˜•... Usey, thoda time chahiye na...πŸ˜ƒ... Aapke hi kehne par maine usey hansta hua toh dikha hi diya... Dheere-dheere, shayad naughty b bann jaaye...😳
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Dr. VIDYA... emmm... Ashu, in love with Nidhi... emmm... Pata nahi...πŸ˜ƒ... Aap toh ek Doc ho na, aap hi bataao, main itni jaldi, usey naughty kaise banaaoon...πŸ˜•... Usey, thoda time chahiye na...πŸ˜ƒ... Aapke hi kehne par maine usey hansta hua toh dikha hi diya... Dheere-dheere, shayad naughty b bann jaaye...😳

Dr hu to kya?miracles i too like specially with lovable ASHNIπŸ˜‰
Edited by vidyasabde - 11 years ago
tarin292 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good update, azeen! finally nidhi overcome with her loss!! itne acche likhte ho issiliye waqt lagta hain!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ liked it! continue soon!!