Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ena292

I think nidhi ko shadise pehle laga tha k uski shaadi ashu se hain!

No!!! Not at all... She very well knew, whom she was going to get married to...😆
ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aazeen dying to read the 3rd chapter... post it soon na pleaseee
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZedZee92

aazeen dying to read the 3rd chapter... post it soon na pleaseee

Zaara, u don't want to speculate anything...😆
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Ok! Mere pyaare doston... My chap is ready... Just doing the editing work... 2 min... And thanx Anjani di n Ena, for your speculations... Baaki logon, Jaago Mohan pyaare...😆... The chap, on its way...😃
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Hello... hi... Bye-bye...😆 Here's the next chap...😃

CHAPTER-3

One of the nurses,knock at the door of the conference room,"Doc, The patient at room no.14, Mrs. Nidhi Mathur is gaining conciousness.. You all are needed.." With that the doctors turned towards the Mathurs... DJ: So, is there anything else to discuss?

Ashu: Doc, one more thing, it might help you all treating her... Before getting married, a few months back, Nidhi was practicing as a paediatrician, in India... She's a qualified doc actually...

DJ: "Ok! So, that is kind of easier, in making her understand, I guess...( she turned to other docs then) One, more thing, I would like to instruct You both & both of u to the related staff, on my behalf... The patient would definitely want to get rid of this relationship with her hubby... That should be really great, if she isn't been addressed as 'Mrs. Nidhi Mathur'... Instead, she shall be called 'Nidhi' or the best 'Dr. Nidhi', this won't remind her status with her hubby, & also give her the feeling of her independence & remind her of her being a doc,& will become one again... I'm sure, this is going to be a big positive turn into her..

And Dr. Mathur, until and unless, we tell you all to come and meet her, you shall take care that, you three don't come in her sight... It may agitate her... As I have told you all earlier, she may not like your presence... We have to firstly see, how she is & then tell her about your relations...Then only we shall proceed with you all meeting her...

That reminds me, Dr. Matt, we shall need a female assistant of yours.. She'll not like you, checking on her or treating her... so, get that ready.."

With that, we shall proceed towards the patient..."

All the four doctors, went into the room, Nidhi connected to the IVs, seems to be really pale, coz of enough blood loss... Seeing the docs, nidhi tried getting up, but, winced back in pain... Asst.Doc: " Please lie down Dr. Nidhi... You don't need to get up... Relax... You have little injuries, but, you'll recover soon... ok! (Nidhi nodded to it).. Well I'll introduce us to you, I'm Dr. Sherin,will check up all your injuries... She's Dr. Jenny, she'll help you recover emotionally & she's...( Dr. Sherin waited for a few seconds & then proceeded) Dr. Mary, your Gyn.." With that, Nidhi's eyes simply rose towards Dr. Mary..." Gyn... My Gyn..emmm... My...My baby... Doc, my baby... My baby Doc, how,how's he? Is he.. Is he ok? Please tell me Doc, How's he?" Nidhi was literally begging the doc to answer her questions... Dr. Mary went near Nidhi's bed & sat onto the stool provided, held Nidhi's hand in hers & spoke-" Nidhi, Firstly, don't agitate yourself... I'll answer all your questions... I know, you kind of were waiting for your baby to be along with you soon, ,maybe, it had been your only companion in your days of loneliness.. But, please look at things practically.. ok!

Firstly, answer my questions, How would you have felt, your child is living a life of misery... I mean, a life of pain, defects and deformities?" Nidhi took her hand out of the doc's hands and shrugged herself up," What do you mean Doc? You want to say?" " No! No, Nidhi... I'm not answering any of your questions right now... I'm myself asking you questions... Tell me, how would u have felt, being a mother, seeing such a child of yours?" There were tears in her eyes," If I had to see my baby like that, I would have asked My Lord, to provide me with the strength to take care of my baby.." "And you could have seen him, bearing up all that pain, for his entire life? Could you see that, your child is a dependant on everyone or anyone for his entire life? Tell me Nidhi.." Nidhi nodded in a no... "Try to look at things this way Nidhi, had your baby, that was within you, that way, that would have hurted you more than anything else... Thats why, maybe.." "The baby WAS??? You mean..." DM again took Nidhi's hand in hers... " Yes Nidhi... It was... I mean, we had tried our best, but it could not saved... Maybe, that accident took its toll.." A lonely tear escaped her eye.. "Doc, can you please leave me alone for a moment.." "But Nid..." "Please Doc! Please! Please..." " Ok! We shall come a bit later.." All the docs left her alone in her room, But, Dr. Jenny stopped all of them, in the corridors.. "No! No docs! We cannot leave her absolutely alone... We can be out of her sight for a moment, But, she should not be out of her sight.. Look, such patients have a very strong tendency to attempt suicide... Any such loneliness can result that... So, we shall remain near her... Emmm... I guess Dr. Matt & Dr. Sherin , you are not needed right now, you will have to come and check her up in the evening I guess, & Dr. Mary, you too... So, I shall be here, coz she'll need an emotional support... So, I guess, I shall keep an eye on her, & then talk to her asap... Anyways, Thanx to you all... Meet you all soon.." With that she went to near Nidhi's room to have a look on her... And what they saw was, very tearful... Inspite, the language used, was Hindi, But, the emotions there were too strong, that Dr. Jenny too could understand every word that Nidhi spoke-

Nidhi lifted her head up, as is talking to up to the heavens-" Tum mujhe chod ke chale gaye bachhe? Main...Maine toh hum dono ke liye tumse duaein maangne ko kaha tha, tum toh sirf mere liye maang kar reh gaye... Uss waqt, band kamre se nikalkar, jab khuli hawaaon mein maine kuch pal, chain ki saans li, toh jaise, apne aane waale saare pal, main tumhaare saaath kaise bitaaoongi, ye soch rahi thi... Kaise main tumhaare liye,aur tum mere liye jeeyoge... Kaise hum ek doosre ka sahaara banenge... Par.. Par tum toh mujhe besahaara karke chale gaye... Ab main kisse apni tanhaayi baatoongi? Kisse apna dil halka karoongi? Aur kiske liye jeeyoongi? Tum mujhe zindagi dekar, khud bali chadh gaye... Mere liye, tumne apni zindagi gawaa di.. Jaana hi that oh mujhe bhi saath le chalte...Tum toh bhagwaanji ke bohot kareeb hoge na? Pooch unsey, kisliye choda hai unhone mujhe yahan? Kiske liye? Tumhaare paas toh bhagwaanji hain, mere paas kaun hai... Kaun hai?" and floods of tears were gushing out of her eyes... Even in that painful state, Nidhi curled herself up, just like some fetus, her knees curled up to her chest, lying in a sideways position... She kept lying that way for a few moments...

Dr. Jenny put her palms to cover her eyes, to wipe out, the moisture in her eyes, to see, Mrs. Sudha Mathur having endless tears in her eyes... That was a feeling a mother could understand, but she saw some different kinds of pain in Ashutosh's eyes... That had some different kind of emotions, that were neither pity nor sympathy, but were probably because, he had to see some loved one in pain... As if, every tear that tickled down Nidhi's cheek, gave stabs to his heart... Dr. Jenny was confused, is he paining himself for his so-called brother's wife or for someone special? "well that should be a later thought" she thought to herself & patted on Mrs. Sudha's shoulders & went inside the room..

She went onto, near Nidhi, & very affectionately caressed her hair... Nidhi looked up with teary eyes, & took DJ's hand in hers & few more tears ran outside her eyes..." It's ok Nidhi! Living a life alone is better than making that li'l life live in misery.. & you will never be devoid of becoming a mother again... Your gyn is absolutely sure, as far as she is concerned, that you can become a mother again, after you recover, whenever you want... Life is going to be much easier for you now... You don't have to live with that damn, inhumane, monster, your so-called hubby anymore... He's behind the bars..." Nidhi very quickly rose her eyes to meet DJ's... "Who... Who sent him there?" "Your neighbours, Mr. & Mrs. Louis were suspecting DV at your home.. They called your in-laws here & when they had seen you outside the house & a drunk Jagan... I guess, that's what his name is, they were sure enough, that something is fishy & had informed the nearest police station... The police & your in-laws had arrived, almost at the same time, but, were a bit late to save you, But, anyways, brought you here...( Nidhi stiffens with the thought of that moment, as fresh tears tickle down her cheeks...) (DJ wiping her tears) Nidhi, you are such a brave girl... Dont feel yourself as helpless... There are many people to help you dear..." "(crying) No, Nobody is for me... I'm here in States, my family is in India... How shall I go there... Who will love a person like me & what if Jagan is behind the bars, his family, they won't leave me... They will also beat me to death, why will they understand my misery, After all, blood is thicker than water... Nothing is beyond blood relations, the way Jagan is, maybe, his whole family is like that...

DJ rose her eyebrows in amusement, that, now the time has come, She has to tell her..." And what if, I tell you, that they had no blood relations?" Nidhi sharply looked at her," What do you mean?" " I mean, Dr. Nidhi , that Jagan has nothing& no relations with your in-laws, in any manner... His mother was your mother in-law's long lost friend, she died due to DV & to save her only son, from his father, your father in-law brought him home... In his earlier days, he was some kind of Juvenile Delinquent, but, it never occurred to them of this... After his normal behaviour, they had adopted him, but, most of the time, he had lived in a boarding, & used to come home, only for vacations... So, they had no idea, he was that kind of person.." " But, how do you know all this?" "Your in-laws told.." "They must be lying.." "Ok! Maybe... I had asked a few proofs for it... Maybe, they are ready... Lemmie see, if they are here, then you can believe it, right? Ok! Gimmie a sec, I'll just get them.." DJ went out of the room to find Ashu with a file.."Ok! Dr. Ashutosh, you ready with the evidences?" " Yes ! one of my best friends, in India has managed to get all the relevant details & has faxed them... This... this is his original Birth Certificate's copy... And here see, it clearly says, his biological parents name... And this... this is the copy of the original Adoption Certificate, see, its written... And this... this is, his pic with his real father... See, doesn't he looks exactly like his father...? This... This is the DNA test report of him and my father... We did that, as an evidence, some years back... And not to look like some fake thing, we had got all these evidences attested with the original ones, from a gazetted officer... So, they are certified as true..." " Oh! Thank you so much Dr. Ashutosh... I'll go to Nidhi then, with these...

DJ went to Nidhi & showed her all of it, with the exact description that Ashu gave... Slowly, the lines of worry on Nidhi's forehead lessen... "And Nidhi, trust me, your in-laws are standing like a rock infront of Jagan for your betterment... You know, I'm seeing, tears in your MIL's eyes constantly, from the first time I saw her... n believe me, they are not fake... Your FIL is talking amongst themselves, that, you are not their DIL, but, their own daughter,& shall do anything & everything for your wellbeing... And Dr. Ashutosh, he, he's moving heaven and earth for your for your justice, your betterment... He gave his statements to the police against Jagan, helped them to collect proofs against Jagan, Brought you here, running here & there, to do his best for you, got all the evidences and..." "And...?" "And standing all pain stricken, to see you like this..." And finally, DJ didn't know how, But, a sweet crept her lips & very weakly, hit her head, with her palm,& said-" Main bhi kitni pagal hoon.." "What? Can... can you please speak in English... I'm not very comfortable with Hindi... I try... honestly, I try watching hindi movies, but not so comfy, you know.." Another smile escaped Nidhi's lips... "Sorry... Dr. Jen ... I.. I was accepting, I'm such a fool... I... I was suspecting Ashutosh... Dr. Ashutosh? How can he harm me? My another best friend , beside, Anji... My 1st best friend.." DJ chuckled... " So, do you rank your best friends?" "No... no... I'm not ranking, but numbering them..." "So, Dr. Ashutosh has been your best friend?" " Yup!!! He was my professor at my Medical school, during MBBS days... He had found me, as the naughtiest student & was punished initially, But, my academics had really impressed him & I gradually became familiar to him, as one of his favourite student... Then, I had completed my Internship under him, there at Dr. Kotnis General Hospital, Lucknow, my home town, he was the Dean of the hospital then... There, he had really become a very-very good friend of mine... He coached me for my PG Entrance, & had been my mentor all throughout... Then, I had completed my PG- Paediatrics & then... (she again gets sad) got married... To his brother...( but, she chuckled again) But, that man has hidden his heart somewhere & does not reveal anything so easily... Dunno why... He never told me, that, He & Jagan aren't brothers..." "Do, you want to meet them?" Nidhi stiffened a bit again, but, tried to hold herself up, & nodded a yes...

There came her MIL... Nidhi tried giving her a smile, that seem to be tough, but, anyhow, gave it... DJ stood to Nidhi's other side, as, Sudha went & sat near Nidhi... She lovingly put her hand onto Nidhi's head & lovingly caressed her head, a sweet blow kiss escaped her lips followed by- 'Meri bachhi...' Nidhi tried smiling again... "Nidhi beta, tu fikar mat kar meri bachhi... Tu jaldi se theek ho ja... Phir ghar chalet hain.." Nidhi stiffened again... "Main... Main phir se Jagan ke ghar nahi jaana chahti.." " Na... Na beta... Hum tujhe wahan bhejenge bhi nahi... Hargiz nahin... Main toh Lucknow ki baat kar rahi thi... Ashu divorce ke papers tayyaar karwa raha hai, bas beta, police ko apna bayaan dede Jagan ke khilaaf... Unhe sab bataa dena, uss jaanwar ne tere saath job hi kiya... Phir dekhna, jail mein sadega, wo daanav... Phir tujhe aaraam se, ussey talaaq bhi mil jaayega... Phir teri marzi... Tu jaise chaahe, apni zindagi ke faisle le sakti hai... Ye... ye dekh, tera passport, visa ke liye Ashu apply kar dega, tera Green Card bhi tabhi surrender ho jaayega.. Le, rakh le apne paas, taaki tujhe ye na lagey, ke tujhe kisi ne bhi baandh ke rakha hai... Ye... ye le, tere saare paise... Theek hai?" Nidhi nodded a sweet yes, to which Sudha hugged her, but, ver carefully, so as not to hurt her... "Baba aur Ashu baahar hain, milegi unsey?" Nidhi, neither looked very convinced, nor very frightened... Again she looked up at Jen and Sudha... Then nodded a yes... But, before they could enter in, DJ went out & instructed them to not touch her... She wont like it... Only, if she herself asks, then only ... Soon the three entered in, Nidhi gave a small smile to her FIL, " Kaisi ho beti? Jaldi se theek ho jaao beta..." Nidhi nodded a yes.. But, as soon as she saw Ashu, a very genuine smile plastered on her face... Happy tears came into those big-almond eyes... She stretched her hand out to him, waiting his palms to come over hers... He hesitantly placed his hand in hers... Big-fat tears escaped her eyes... Soon those silent tears turned into sobs & sobs into louder cries... Sobbing, hiccupping, taking small breaths, she tried saying..."Kyu? Kyu kiya aapne aisa? Wo aapka bhai nahi tha... Kyu nahi bataya aapne? Aapke hi tarah usey bhi main devta samajh baithi.. Aur, wo nikla kya? Dr. Ashutosh, mera bachha... wo bhi chala gaya... Wo... wo mujhe bohot maarta tha... Bohot... bohot dard hota hai mujhe..." & she continued crying terribly... Those words & cries broke his heart & himself too into millions & billions of minute pieces... Nidhi snuggled onto him to find some rest... Ashutosh patted her head to calm her down, picked up a glass of water & made her drink it... " Nidhi... main tumhaara gunahgaar hoon... Meri wajah se aaj tumhari ye haalat hai... Ab, main hi isey sudhaaroonga... Nidhi, tumhaari zindagi ko behtar banaane ke liye, Jo ban padega, sab karoonga... Meri jaan bhi haazir hai tumhaare liye... Mera ye waada hai tumse... Bas, tum jaldi se theek ho jaao...

Comments welcome doston...😃... Hope, I have not disappointed you all...😃

Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago
ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow aazeen...finally !!! 🥳had been waiting ... it was an awesome chapter !!
and thanx for the long update !!👏 you really made my day !!

so ...is nidhi gonna confide everything to ashu as to when and why jagan started torturing her and all ???

really eager to read further on... and waiting to see ashu and his family take care of nidhi and remove her from depression...😃
ummm...dont bash me 😆... but wen can we expect the next update ????
Aazeen02 thumbnail
I'll come n reply soon... Haal-filhaal, have to rush to prepare dinner.. u ppl enjoy...😃
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post...aapne to rula diya.
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saibanu

Very well written 👏