Update 10th May-AStha in Radha’s home!!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

AStha lands up in Nasik, in Radha's home!!

Bhavani calls Simran , Abhi stands still without reaction. Simran picks up. She gets to know that it is Bhavani. Asks him how he is. Simran asks him whether there is anything important? Bhavani says he is in Goa at the moment. He is launching Goa Prabhat. The date is not fixed. All the tim,e Abhi is showing Bhavani signs for not revealing anything. Bhavaani is also angry at Abhi. Bhavani then asks Simran whether she knows Anand. Simran says she does not know him, but is reading his book. He says Anand has agreed to write a column for his paper. Simran wishes him congrats. She asks when is the launch? Bhavani asks her whether she can maek a trip to Goa. Abhi is very angry. Simran says she cannot promise, but she will try to come for the launch. She is a docter and she cannot promise. Bhavani then says he will inform her the date. He then asks about AStha. Abhi is shocked to hear the name. Simran says she is fine. Bhavani then enquires about Abhi's parents. Simran says its not good enough to just enquire. If their son is not arouns, he can come and see them as he is their son's friend. Bhavani says he will definitely make it. Abhi just keeps seeing Bhavani. He keeps the phone down. Abhi thanks him a lot. Bhavani gets angry and says to hell with your thanks and goes away.

Sia in London. She is calling the travel office ofr a ticket to Mumbai. Archana comes to her room and hears to the converstation. Sia is telling the person that she wants to go urgently, she knows that it is holiday season, but requests the person to arrange for one ticket. Hearing this, Archana gets angry and goes out of the room. Sia then starts to read Anand's book. She reads some lines from there which says the following: Sometimes we mistake a person and behave badly with him. It happens bcos the person might be concerned about us, might try to help us out, want to share our pains. But we get a feeling that he is interfering in our lives and we end up scolding them. We cannot give anything good in return to the love they show to us. We feel their love is interference. We end up betraying the person who cares for us. She reads this and ends up in some thoughts. She feels probably, she also did the same thing. Simran aunty and Sid were so very concerned about her, but she behaved badly with them and hurt them. She then says to herself that she has to ask for forgiveness and picks up the phone. Then she thinks it will be very impersonal if she called them and said sorry over the phone. She decides that she will go to their place and say sorry directly.

Sid is in the hospital. He is worried over Sia. He writes a SMS to her. He writes, Sia i know you do not like me interfering in your personal matters. But i am worried for you. I feel there is something wrong. You take care of yourself, i do not know why but i am very concerned about you, he writes. He is about to send, when he stops. He then questions himself why am i not able to send the message? What is stopping me from expressing my feelings for Sia? He is upset.

In Anand's house, Bhavani is there charging a mobile. Abhi comes there. Bhavani hands over one mobile to Abhi and says this is for you. Abhi refuses to take it and says he is happy like this. He does not want it. If he wished, he could have afforded a mobile and a landline. But he does not wish for it. He says he is very happy being like this. He loves his privacy very much, he says. Bhavani insists that he being his boss, editor, friend and publisher, wants to bein touch with him. He might have to discuss with him, so needs him to have a phone. He says he cannot send messages thro a kabootar....He pleads to Abhi, he finally accepts it. Bhavani is happy. He tells him that incoming is free. He will not pass on the number to anyone. This is exclusively for him. He asks him to attend only his calls. Abhi agrees. Bhavani then leaves for his place.

The next day, Abhi is writing when his mobile rings. It is Bhavani. He is so impulsive and wants Abhi to pick up the phone. Abhi finally picks it up. Bhavani says Mike testing, sorry Mobile testing and says hello some ten times. Abhi laughs and says i cannot win over you. Bhavani too laughs and says never try to. Abhi then says bye and keeps the phone.

Astha and gang(with 6-7 girls) are driving. A driver is driving the car. All the girls are screaming aloud and singine Antakshari. The driver has cotton in his ears. Suddenly, a girl feels hungry. Then all feel the same. They call the driver, who does not hear anything as he has cotton in his ears. All the girls scream at once and the driver gets frightened and stops the car. He then says he has cotton in his ears. They ask him to stop by a hotel as they are hungry.

Simran is in her house, reading Anand's book when Shaguna comes there and asks her to close her eyes. Simran does, Shaguna gives her a box full of icecream. Simrran is happy and asks her how did she know that she was feeling like having something sweet. Shaguna says she knows it and then says it was AStha who got it for her. Simran is touched and says its AStha's sweetness that keeps her going. She says she misses AStha very much. Shaguna also adds on and says when she is at hom,e she keeps talking so much that we feel tired. Now, when is not here, i feel very sad as i am not able to hear to her calls for AAyi. Shaguna asks Simran tocall her. Simran first says she will not bcos AStha will say it is just 4 hours since she is out and mama is checking on her. Shaugna insists, so she calls. But AStha's mobile is not reachable. Both Simran and Shaguna are sad.

In the car, Astha and all her friends are asleep. Its night time. Suddnely, the car stops. All get up. They get out of the car. All the girls start to ask the dirver what happened. Each one of them gives out a problem in th car and asks whether it is that. The dirver then turns and says Lymphosarcoma of the intestine and bla bla bla....(this is a dialogue in the Hindi movie Anand)...All the girls shut theri mouth as the driver utters these words. He then says there is a problem with the hosepipe. It has to be repaired. All get upset. Then, Astha calls up Sid and cries to him that their car has a breakdown. She does not know what to do in this night hour. Sid consoles her and tells her that she being Jhansi ki rani should not get worried. He asks her to look for a house or hotel there, asks them to spend the night at some place. He asks her to keep him informed. AStha then behaves in front of her friends as though she is not afraid of the situation.The driver then says they have to push the car. All the girls start pushing the car from all sides along the road. They keep singing Hum Honge Kamyaab. AS they are pushing th car. AStha notices a light at a distance. She then tells her friends that if they push the car to that place, probably they can stay there for a night. They all go to the place.

There is a house there. AStha rings the door bell. Poonam opens the door. Astha does not know her. AStha tells her that they had come for an outing and their car brokedown. Poonam slowly recognises her and asks her whether she is AStha. AStha is surprised and asks her how she knows her. Just then, Radha comes there. She is excited to see her and exclaims My Kid... AStha is first bit irritated on seeing her. She then tells Radha her problem. Radha says come in, Astha says she has her friends with her too. All get in , Radha is very happy that AStha has come to her place for the first time. Poonam is worried and does not know what to do. Radha takes them in. They are talking. There is a photo of Abhi and Neha in marriage dress(the same photo that AStha had seen and Saurabh had said was a drama). Astha does not see it. Poonam sees the photo and just hopes that aStha does not see it. One of the girls tell AStha that the dirver wants 200Rs for repair. AStha takes out her bag to give the money. In that shuffle, the photo of Abhi and Neha fall down. It is turned . So AStha is not able to see it. She says sorry to Nani. Poonam is very worried. AStha bends to lift the photo when the frame glass which is broken pricks her hand and her finger starts to bleed. Radha at once takes her into her room to put medicine. Poonam takes the photo once Astha leaves the room. Poonam is wondering what will happen next? She goes inside Radha's room behind Radha and AStha. AStha is seated there, Radha puts a ointment. Astha then lifts her head and is very surprised. The entire wall in one side is filled with AStha 's pictures. AStha gets up and gives a stare at all pictures. There is a collection of all photos, from a kid to the present one, and she is very surprised. Radha and Poonam just look on as AStha moves thro' the room seeing each photo.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Things are happening. Thanks sree for the update!
RikNik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gosh Sree -- you sure are very fast in posting the updates -- detailed ones at that!! Keep up the good work!!
vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A humorous episode for a change! Hope you had a nice vacation, Sree!
Shai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally things are moving along😡... I wish they wouldnt drag it like this. Thanks Sree 😊
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update. I think this was a nice episode. I hope Astha gets to know the truth, but I'm most afraid that Radha will somehow twist the whole story, and will not tell Aastha the whole truth, just like Sia's mom (so called) twisted the truth to suit her purpose.😡
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Thanks Sree for a nice update.
Now they should disclose the truth to Aastha as Radhaji deserves the love and care from the child of her only daughter Neha. I really feel sorry for her.
sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thax a lot sree .............👏
Khushalay thumbnail
hey sree, they have changed poonam, i watched it yesterday & i didn't recognized her, i was thinking who is this maid & now in your update u said she's poonam...
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Khushalay, Poonam was changed long back. At the time when Poonam's case was won and Simran offered her a job in her hospital.

From that time, it is the same Poonam. I think you did not recognise her due to her grey hairs....