Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Pooja-

Fari am sorry for no gifts:(

Sacchi am sorry and yeh bhi pata hai am late par ek sig abhi loo ek sig shaam ko...

and Shaam ko jo milega I teel you its a BESHARAM sig pure besharmi

And once again Happy Birthday πŸ€— Belated !

Still not late! 😳
I have 2 and a half hrs to go, until it's the next day! πŸ˜†
Thank you! πŸ€—
Haye, Karan

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Still not late! 😳
I have 2 and a half hrs to go, until it's the next day! πŸ˜†
Thank you! πŸ€—
Haye, Karan

Then I will make it little soon and get it done before the timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€—
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Stutz-

FariπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
The girl who _____ *remember the WA chat we had the other day? Bed one🀣*
Happy Birthday πŸ€—
Have a lovely lovely day! And an awesome year! Wishing you all the success and happiness!
Have a lovely time πŸ€—

Gift!

LOL.
YES, you remember 🀣
You had told me you'd say something about it on my bday too 🀣

The sig is beautiful, thank you! πŸ€—
All my favorites

OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

URRGGGHHH. I have SOOO much to write. But it all can't be very awami but stilll. YOU are one person I'm ready to make all that awaami for. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Womaan, you are that person who I can count on always. You have always calmed me down when a certain someone tried to be disgusting with me. You have been there to listen to my rants about a certain someone and something rather. You have been here when I had to complain about Rafae. You have been here to listen to me talk sooo much about every little thing my in-laws did. YOU are that one one person who I know no matter what happens will always turn to me and tell me "Saraa, sab theek hojayega. Main hoon nah." You are THAT person, who will tell me when I'm wrong and won't stand by me in that decision. You are the one because of whom I felt like I could be a part of the BC team. You are just my EVERYTHING. Literally, if there is one person my hubby needs to be jealous of, it's you. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I, sometimes forget that there is soo much crappy time difference between our countries that I keep on ranting on and on and on and then realize that you must be asleep. We have the weirdest and the randomest discussions not just on WhatsApp but here too. You are more than my sister.

I love you itna saaaraaa because you always just make sure that I feel special. I feel loved when I'm with you. I, forget at times that you're milesss apart and when you rather if you ever come back here, I willl huggg you till you suffocate. That's how much I loveee you!

All those randomly weird moments that we had. All those awkward conversations we had. All those times when I felt like I could kill you because you weren't here. All those times when we both ahem ahem-ed about someone. Yaad hai? UFFF, I could still kill that one person. I can always turn to you and be like "Fariii yaar, yeh kya ganddd hai?" And you'd be like "Saraaa, insaan ban jao!" 🀣🀣🀣

Ufff. Abhi bhi, I know I'm forgetting major stuff. But jaisay jaisay yaad aayega, I'lll tell you on WhatsApp. Sometimes, I wonder what our lives would be like if we had no WhatsApp. πŸ₯± Hum toh bore ho ho key mar jaatay. I can hear you say "Saraa, kab bass karegi behn?"

I'm SOOO sorry for being completely MIA on your birthday! I hateddd today. You know why. But urghhh. I felt like poop when I couldn't call you. And you did. 😭 But gaaahh. You know we will end up talking sooner than later. πŸ˜› Especially when Hubs isn't around. As per your wish.

So, yeah. Writing this LONGGG arse message was just to show you that I love you itna ziaaada that I think I can write a book about our friendship. I don't wanna use the word friendship because our relationship goes way way way way longer than that. You're like my other 25%. Inaya, Eshaal, Rafae, Parentals and you are the first few people who come to my mind. Literally. No jokes or maska maaring. 🀣🀣🀣

Humari book will be called "Fariha-Saraa Ki Amar Prem Katha!" 🀣

Love you BOHAT BOHAT BOHAT BOHAT BOHAT BOHAT saaraaa. πŸ€—

PS: Sorry, I didn't realize that yeh itna lamba hogaya hai. Can't go back and edit anything. So, just read it alll. Tassaalllii sey! 🀣

LOVEEE you loads,
Saraaa.

*Will add the gifts in just a bit.* πŸ˜‰

Awaami hojao, ya personal...tummm mere liye hamesha khaas hi rahogi..aur MUJHE yeh awaami ban ke kehne ki zarurat nahi hai 😳
Per since message yahin mila, to reply direct yahin kar rahi hoon 😳

Saraa, seriously..ALL that is just a bit too much to say about me..
Sach mein, itnaaa kuch kaha woh bhi sab ACHA..digest nahi horaha yaar 🀣
Per jo baat dil ko lagi:
The fact ke RK should be jealous of me ☺️
And that you can actually count me for anything, anytime <3 I'm GLAD I am 😳 πŸ€— and inshaAllah I will always beee there for you, as a friend, as a sister, as someone whom you need to just vent out to, or even someone you need to argue with when you're going your phases🀣

Again, Sanaya's message, THANK YOU.
Couldn't have gotten anything better..I'm honestly going to save that forever. I HOPE I can...thanks to aaj kal ki technology, that shouldn't be too hard <3

OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

^ I'm so glad this is personalized! ☺️ Makes me so much happier 😳
I don't know how effective this will be, after the previous post πŸ˜†. But ahm..ahm.. we are very sincere in this video! Honest!

Wana know about the birthday girl, join us crazies! 🀣

*HIGH ALERT- RANDOMNESS IS OUR SECOND LANGUAGE! & so are HIGH PITCHED voices*

anything taken under offense, is liable to you! No one is forcing you to watch this...

The effects of Fairyology

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l797x2Dkcwg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l797x2Dkcwg

That's gotta be the funniest and cutest thing EVER <3
You and Iqra are just...I fall short on words! *sigh*
I love both of youπŸ€—πŸ€—
Yes, I want to come to Toronto some day, ONLY so I can see you two <3

Want to know more about the birthday girl, check this! :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZt2nWOFLlA[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZt2nWOFLlA

Shiz, I said this on the phone, I'll say this again...I knew something along this line was coming, but the entire package just left me SPEECHLESS.
I was in tears when I first saw this because not only did it make me happy but the PERSON behind all this is who makes me happy, by just being in my life! πŸ€—

by reenz :)

Eeeks, the good old times

Ufff, Barun-Mahira
No one, but you and Shiz understand this <3

by amna <3

--------------------------------------------|------------------------------------------------

Thank you; Amna, Reenz,Aanchal, Iqra, Hinu <3 for helping out with this thread. Seriously, this thread would not have been possible without you guys <33 Thank youuu Lovelies 😳😳 ILY!

Thank you ALL of you who put in your khoon paseena 🀣 and made this day super special for me <3
Honestly, this is it for me, my day was special because of THIS..comprising of the never-ending surprises I've gotten from all of you <3
I can't thank any or every one of you enough, but just know that I love you πŸ€—

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday fariha..May Allah bless you.
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Fariboo, Fariboo, kahan karoon start?

Is larki ne kar liya hai kabza mera heart☺️
Iske baare mein jitna bhi boloon kam hai
Na ismein gharoor hai, na gusa hai, na gham hai
Hamesha karti hai meethi meethi baatein
Iske WA ke messages ke beghair adhoori hain meri raatein
Rehti hai mujhse door, par dil ke hai bohat kareeb
Isko milna main samajhti hoon, mera acha naseeb
Mujhe bataati hai achi cheezein, aur hamesha advice deti hai yeh
Jab bhi main kuch galat karoon, to bolti hai "HINNA, NA KARO YEH!"πŸ˜†
Hai meri bari behno jaisi, par dost bhi hai meri achi
Samajhdaar hai, naik hai, aur dil ki bohat sachhi
Khud ko mat badalna kabhi Fari, hamesha rehna this way
Meri dua hai ke forever friends we will stay! <3
Aage mujhe samajh nahi a rahi what to say,
To main isko khatam karti hoon, saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY!πŸ€—

^^^ i hope you liked my lame poem! 🀣

FarihaaaπŸ€— I don't know what to say about you...I'm getting emotional before I even start 🀣 🀣 First of all, before anything else, I must thank Allah... THANK YOU ALLAH, for bringing this girl into my life, just at the time when I needed her the most, to change me, to change my life, make me into a better person and guide me towards the right way! Thank you so much!😳
Fariha I can't thank you enough, for doing what you have done without even realizing it! Seriously, you don't even understand how much it means to me and how much importance you have in my life😳 I can't put into words what you mean to me, I know nothing in this world is perfect but if someone is close to perfect then that's YOU!πŸ€— The people in your life are so lucky to have you! You are truly special!😳
Isnt it amazing that we both joined IF on the same day?πŸ˜† I remember I got to know you during the KYPH days, we used to chat on MSN and all but we were never that close, then you suddenly stopped coming online and I wondered where you disappeared off toπŸ€” then the beginning of this year, HUMSAFAR reunited us againπŸ˜ƒ I remember I saw your posts in the threads and you seemed familiar, so I asked you and then we figured out how we know each other and the rest is history!πŸ˜† im so thankful to HUMSAFAR for reuniting us because now I cant go a day without talking to you and so much has happened since then, all for the better!😳
I just wanna say I love you Farihaaa, my hopey <3 May Allah always shower his blessings on you and your family and never put you through any tough situations, always stay the way you areee and I hope you had the bestest birthday ever!πŸ€— You have done so much for me, and I know I can never do so much for you because im not as great as you are, but still, if you ever need anything, if you ever need any help, even for the smallest thing, or just need someone to listen to, im always here for you and I promise I will always try to do whatever I can for you!πŸ˜ƒ

PS: I sent you a birthday card...I hope you get it soon!πŸ˜› and I hope youll be able to read my handwriting because I wrote quite a senti message in thereπŸ˜†

Love you so muchhh <3

The poem is seriously the sweetest thing ever <3
I know you put in all your thoughts and feelings into that and came up with something I'll cherish forever <3

Ahhh your words, KIND words I should say have made me feel on cloud 9..I'm not even kidding, I'm dead serious...it's such a nice feeling to know your presence matters to someone and moreover, you've been influenced by it. I honestly never knew how much I've affected you, and in what ways. I mean, I'm still not sure what I've done, but I'm sure it's for the good :)
I love you for who you are and who you've become in the past year we've known each other! πŸ€—
Hamesha aisi hi rehna, full of life and fun! :D

Birthday card milte hi, will tell you :P
Love youuu <3 πŸ€—

Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res will edit it soon 😳
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

Rabz did u send me the msg?πŸ˜• I sorry but seriously i don't have it.

& Sana - I apologize, i think i deleted your msg by mistake. I do remember you sent it...and then we talked. But i am seriously, earnest sorry about your message.

i sent it to Aanchal...becoz i only got Aanchal's pm n she said we have to send it to herπŸ˜•
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Erm! I dont think i missed anyone's msg, anyways sorry Rabz/Shiz

Rabz's Msg!

Happyyy Birthdayy Farri πŸ€— May u have manyy moree...May Allah bless u wid all the Bounties of Life😊 ur one of my reallyy good friends...such a sweet and humble girl, so polite and kind-hearted...zyada ho gya? khair haiπŸ˜† ab tou khush ho na..i come to the CC alott :D n usuallyy only you r online at my timeπŸ˜† well i really enjoy our chattings😳
Have a great year ahead and enjoyy ur dayy!!

Love
Rabiya

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 years ago