-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Happy Birthday πŸ€—
Stay blessed
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Trumpets playing in the background: Preeti has arrive, again. 🀣 I told you several hours ago, that wouldn't be the last time I wished you. πŸ˜› I spoke the truth. πŸ˜ƒ Suna hai na? Kabhi Alvida Na Kehena? πŸ˜‰ SRK inspiration. 😳

Okay just to start off with, I'm telling you that Zayn loves you.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0kXRgUscCog[/YOUTUBE]

I have all the proof in the world B1. πŸ˜† Haww, I've really gone nuts gone nuts, right? πŸ€ͺ I honestly don't know how you put up with me. I've basically said everything there is to say in my message on the thread and in your scrapbook so I won't make you read another essay but still... I had to write some crap... 😳 Bak bak ke bina mera dil nahi bhartha. πŸ˜‰

I made you something else, I found the need to. It's most uncreative like everything else I make and it can't be as good as yours but still, it's an attempt:

...and just in case you don't know; Tacker loves you too. Through one of our telepathic conversations he told me to convey his "very happy birthday wishes" to you and say that he "loves you." Gosh Fari, kithne ladke ko tum pataathi ho? Ugh :| Merre liye ek tho chordo. 😳 You've taken two of my crushes already, how many more are you going to steal? 🀣 I joke, I joke. I know you're not stealing them, they're stealing you but still... I guess I can't blame it on Malik and Tacker, it's not their fault that you're so hot. πŸ˜†

Okay I'm making no sense here so I'm going to shut up now, as usual. This is usually what I put at the end of all my messages that I send to anyone because it's true. Time for Preeti to put finger on the lips. 😳

But Fari, I wish you the BEST birthday ever! Have a blast! ...and I guarantee that this won't be the last time I wish you either. :P

Thanks to the makers of this thread/everyone who contributed to it. It's truly amazayn just like our Fari. <3

Love you B1. ❀️ Hope you wake up soon and see this. Kithna sothi ho? 🀣

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. πŸ₯³
...and once again please forgive spelling errors... proof reading ... pshh... not my thing. πŸ˜‰

Love ya. ❀️

From you know who.

Voldemort. 😈
Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 11 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Bday FariπŸ€—

May God Bless you and You have a Wonderful Year Ahead!

Happy Bday Once Again😳

@TM- Lovely Post!πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Mayu

AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Blame my Short Term Memory I totally forgot about your Bday :p

Happy Birthday LikingPrincess! Hope you enjoy your day and have loads of fun! Love ya loads
Jasmine
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Bday FariπŸ€—
Have an awesome day ahead :)
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Wala Budday Fari πŸ€—

Njoy the day and here's wishing u a fantastic wala year ahead 😎

Best Wishes

@TM- Luvly Thread😳
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Birthday, Fariy jiπŸ€—πŸ€—

I seriously doesn't know why i call you for ji but I blames it on Ravrav,she got me into itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

You are a very sweet person,always calm and funnyπŸ˜›...WA convos with rest of the phamily is funnyπŸ˜†. You always looks so innocent there which makes me think, you are the opposite for that in the real life aka very naughtyπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†.

May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. I hope that for every candle on your cake, you get a wonderful surprise . May all your dreams come true, Fairy jiπŸ€—.

Hugs,

Mels

Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday FARI! have a great day and many more days ahead!
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
happy bday fariha πŸ€—
wish u all wishes come true πŸ€—
have fun jani
Luv u lots πŸ€—