Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

From SilentPrincess.

I keep bothering you haina? πŸ˜†
--------------------------
Pheww! I'm done dushman.. πŸ˜ƒ I hope i'm note late..

anywayss.. see how obsessed I am with my asher.. ☺️ πŸ˜†
----------------

Okayy.. what do i say.
we'll start with the survey: 😳
Describe Fariha in a sentence : She's my Asher <3 Hot.Sizzling.Hot. 🀣 jk.. in one sentence..hmm.. well i'd say SHE'S MINE! 😳
Favorite memory with Fariha: Everytime she say ILY to me..in public. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
Hot seat questions:
Okayy..
1. why do you love me so much?
2. why do you love me more than "khirad"?
3. why am I so awesome?
4. if you had the choice (as asher) to choose between Sara or Sara who would choose and why? πŸ˜ƒ

You're MY love, MY asher, MY world (literally 😳) MY OnlyHope. ☺️
You're caring, loving, sweet, you're sweet and everything nice. 😳 the only bad thing about you is your obsessiveness towards "khirad". 😳 You need to learn to LET GO. Haven't you heard the saying.. love the one that loves you not the one you love. Try to follow it. πŸ˜ƒ
Now..that's not the only relation i share with you.. another khaas rishta is that you're my sautan.. BFF wali sautan.. πŸ˜† i know.. aisi bhi koi sautan hoti hain? Appearantly YES!. πŸ˜›
God.. i'm so lost.. what do I sayy? okay so i'll end my bakwas here..and start saying somethign nice.
Just remembered I forgot to wish you.. 🀣

So before saying anything else.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARII! πŸ€—

Fariha.. firstly you have a very pretty name.. don't know if i have ever told you anyways.. Wishing you a very happy birthday, may you have many many more to come. You're a very sweet person, nice, sweet, and very soft spoken (i think). :) I don't know you all to well to judge, but that's what i've seen you as. You're also very talented, making siggies and all.. beautiful creations. Along with that a talented buzzer, editing articles.. and you write so so beautifully.. its a shame you stopped writing, but trust me when I say you're of the best writers IF have..and I've read alot of FFs. So do start something else, and shower us with you're perfect writing skills. And again.. I hope you have an amazingg day with your near and dear ones. And i hope all your wishes comes true.. (even the one deep deep deep inside your heart.. about me and you ☺️ πŸ˜†)
Okay.. so you're an extremely sweet girl.. and i'd love to know you better :) Have a blast.

HappyBirthday Fariii! 😳

PS: Will give your gift soon..

~ Fatima - Sara - your Sautan ~
πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

This is one LONG message 😳
Per again, you're Khirad's sautan..so competition mein hi karogi jo karogi πŸ€”

1. why do you love me so much? Because you're a sweetheart ☺️
2. why do you love me more than "khirad"? I do NOT 😳
3. why am I so awesome? Because you've a nice dil <3
4. if you had the choice (as asher) to choose between Sara or Sara who would choose and why? πŸ˜ƒ Check your options first :@

My my ka sab choro..when you said my only hope..I went ☺️
And omg ITNI tareef 😳 like seriously..did Khirad pay you? 😳
Thaaankkk you for the wishes jaaneman πŸ€—
Writing?! 😳 tumhein woh YAAD hai? Main to khud bhool chuki hun shayad, or not πŸ€” πŸ˜†
And aww, my name...nahi you never told me, ya I don't remember, but thanks! πŸ€— I love my name too! [:$]
Know me better, anytime missy! 😎
Love you, thanks again! πŸ€—

How did I miss this??? :O Who made it?
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ Dure Fatima made it... (Mylosthopes)
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mylosthopes

happy bday fariha πŸ€—

wish u all wishes come true πŸ€—
have fun jani
Luv u lots πŸ€—

Thank you jaani..and thanks for such great sigs..I'll use ALL of them 😳
And hayeee..FM wishing
Thank againnn..love you! πŸ€—

Thank u soomuch janu πŸ€— i am so happy u luv it
sorry 4 late visit on ur bday thread 😳

Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail

Once again
Happy bday jani πŸ€—

Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail

Fawad pic for u

luv u farihaπŸ€— always be happy keep smiling

Oh the gif is awesome fatima :D
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

This is one LONG message 😳 I know.. it wasn't supposed to be long..pata nahi kaise hoga.. πŸ€”
Per again, you're Khirad's sautan..so competition mein hi karogi jo karogi πŸ€” Haww.. how mean.. meri aisi koi neeyat nahi thi..

1. why do you love me so much? Because you're a sweetheart ☺️ Aww! 😳
2. why do you love me more than "khirad"? I do NOT 😳
3. why am I so awesome? Because you've a nice dil <3 and it beats for you.. ☺️
4. if you had the choice (as asher) to choose between Sara or Sara who would choose and why? πŸ˜ƒ Check your options first :@ I know.. it was on purpose... 😳 check ur answer on q. 2 and then you'll know why it is like it is. 😳 Tumhe option agar diye toh dil torr do ghi.. so i won't give you any.. zabardasti kya pyaar you know. πŸ˜›

My my ka sab choro..when you said my only hope..I went ☺️ 😳 and still you reject me! πŸ₯Ί
And omg ITNI tareef 😳 like seriously..did Khirad pay you? 😳 Hmm..no but not a bad idea. i'll go blackmail her to make me stuff..or i'll tell you this msg was NOT given by choice. 😈 Great BFF haina? πŸ˜†
Thaaankkk you for the wishes jaaneman πŸ€—You'r welcome..
Writing?! 😳 tumhein woh YAAD hai? Main to khud bhool chuki hun shayad, or not πŸ€” πŸ˜† You were so good.. pata nahi kya and you stopped.. like honestly? ghajini wali beemari ho gaiy kya..issiiye bhool gaiy?? πŸ˜•
And aww, my name...nahi you never told me, ya I don't remember, but thanks! πŸ€— I love my name too! [:$] Its really beautiful :) Itsquite common, but very pretty..what does it mean? I like Areena too.. i had never heard that one before. 😊
Know me better, anytime missy! 😎 Okayy! So lunch or dinner date? πŸ€” πŸ˜†
Love you, thanks again! πŸ€— You're welcomee!! πŸ€—

See how compatible we are.. *MJHT Style- Matching-Matching* πŸ˜†
@Dark puple above.

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 11 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

DAFUQ? :O 😲😑
Kameeni BFF! aisi BFF ko toh hang kardena chahiye... but sorry to say, BFF, woh asher actually neeche mujhe dekh k smile karraha hai, and tum... HAHAHA as usual, MERE asher ko dekh k... so yeah -__-

BFFs aisi he hote hain.. apne doston k saath dosti aur unke husbands par dhore dalti hain.. 🀣
aur waise bhi taali ek haath say nahin bajti.. ;) and the above siggy says it all!! πŸ˜ƒ

Aur uppar siggy dekho.. neeche wali pics main he's all smiling and happy, and all arrongant and sad with you..aur usske uppar jho pic hain.. see how he stands closer to me? 😳
BFFs are to allowed to flirt with each others hubby's/BFs. You can with Khizer if you want.. 🀣whoever that is.. πŸ€”

OnlyHope thumbnail
Fatima, it means "khushi", literally... 😳