Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

I am sorrry, SilentPrincess. I totally forgot to add your message. If i edit the thread now, the GA will undo. I am sooo sorry, will post your message here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its okay... Accha hain.. mera message.. ek he anokha hain, jho akela hain..without other msg roaming around.. so she'll carefully read it. πŸ˜† Exclusive Message. 😎
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: scarlet.moon

Happy Birthday Fairy!!! πŸ€— I am so glad to have met you in the EHMMBH forum and then work with you in BC. May god bless you with lots of love, happiness and success in life! God Bless!

I owe you a gift, pakka promisshhh!!! At the first chance I get, you'll have your gift, feel free to keep nudging me for oneπŸ˜†

Thanks, Komal! πŸ€—
It was a great pleasure to meet you too! I remember I used to visit your first gallery and loved your creations..it was called Hello Hi Bye Bye na πŸ˜†
Thanks, again, for the wishes!
Awww, gift ki koi zarurat nahi hai jaani 😳

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Thanks, Komal! πŸ€—
It was a great pleasure to meet you too! I remember I used to visit your first gallery and loved your creations..it was called Hello Hi Bye Bye na πŸ˜†
Thanks, again, for the wishes!
Awww, gift ki koi zarurat nahi hai jaani 😳

You're welcome!!!πŸ€— Hope you had a great birthday! πŸ˜† I started my Intro in the Gallery with Hello Hi Bye Bye, ahhh i miss those days of IPKKND; the intense love story during the initial phase of the show. aww thats so sweet of you, but that doesn't mean you won't get one, it might take ages jk ill surprise you someday. 😳
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

I can't see it.. its not there.. 😳 tum ne kaha parha?? πŸ€”

Aanchal!! 😑 Dushman dushman he rehte hain.. 😳

Btw Belated Happy Birthday! ❀️ 😳

and here's your gift.. it wasn't ready yesterday.. :P

See how happy you look with me.. aur phir dusri pic dekho. πŸ˜ƒ Dekho aur samjho..
☺️

DAFUQ? :O 😲😑
Kameeni BFF! aisi BFF ko toh hang kardena chahiye... but sorry to say, BFF, woh asher actually neeche mujhe dekh k smile karraha hai, and tum... HAHAHA as usual, MERE asher ko dekh k... so yeah -__-
yunasonline thumbnail
Happy Birthday To you live long life
Areena tera message kahain hai? 🀣 Nalayak!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Areena and Amna next yr dengi 🀣
OnlyHope thumbnail
Once and for all, thank you EVERYONE, each one of you who put in your efforts to make this day as special as it was for me! πŸ€—
Shiza, Iqra, Areena, Saraa, Hinna, Amna, Aanchal, I freaking love all of you! πŸ€—
-Deepali- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Fairy..are you saw my wishes In first and 5th pageπŸ˜†

OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

Areena

a s h e r r r . . .
there isn't much to say because the world knows that we're made for each other 😳 even though you're my hamza, my kashaf but i shall still mukhaatib you as asher 😳 cz thats what you really originally are for me... for Khirad... and it shall ALWAYS be this way. I know we were and are so excited about the beautiful coincidence of ZGH... which we read together... discussed together, and now, the fact that its first promo released on MY bday and the 1st epi airs on yours is just BEAUTIFUL! 😳 ☺️ We simply ARE made for each other! 😳
I promise i havent EVER met a sweeter friend than you are and i am dying for you to come to Dubai ☺️ i luverz ju πŸ˜ƒ tehe WE ARE SO COOL. anyways, i just hope and wish that I get the beautifullest and handsomest and sincerestt and caringesttt jeejajii ever, and you settle HAPPILY and then come and dance at my wedding 🀣 OK, i know im talking bullshit but what to do,,, i guess before you got MIA from IF and returned, we did sort of talk n all in 2006 but im not sure, so lets just leave it, but AFTER your return... things just changed for the better ☺️ πŸ˜ƒ WE became the best of friends and i hope it stays this way! You've been there hamesha and u shall always be i know, and i promise... its gonna be vice versa! 😳... oh amidst all that... i guess i forgot wishing you 🀣 🀣 so... a VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAYY FARIHAAA! :D
ILOVEYOU to the coreee and hope that this goes same way!
happybirthdayfairy

Oh my my my!
It's my darling Khirad ☺️
Thanks jaaneman! πŸ€—
Damn, kitne naam hain humare ek dusre ke liye...from my Khirad to Falak, to almost-Zaroon (pata nahi kab hoga yeh sab wese) πŸ€” per you're right..I can never forget my seedhi saadi Khirad to begin with! πŸ€—
Ufff wohi shaadi wali duayein..is saal I SWEAR, koi dua mili ho na mili ho, yeh shaadi wali is SO common now 🀣 It's like behen ab karlo shaadi 🀣 but yes, this year iA ☺️ and then, I shall pakka come to your wedding to do some bhangra 🀣 if I can ever move that way :P
Hayee how I wish I can fly to Dubai right away and see you and spend time with you and just add to our memories we'll cherish forever iA woh bhi hoga ek din..! :D
Thanks for the wishes and itneyyy beautiful presents jaani..I'll use SAB ek ek kar ke 😳
Iloveyoukhirad πŸ€—