FF SOULMATE CHAPTER 4 PG 9 (13/12/2012)

butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys starting a new ff hope you guys like it...please leave your reviews if i should continue with it or no.

SOULMATE

CHARACTER SKETCH

SAMEER SURYAKANT RAUTE:a young 28 years old business tycoon.MD of SR group of companies.married to roshni mukherjee.strict,arrogant but soft hearted.loves his family.

ROSHNI SAMEER RAUTE:a kind hearted,loveable 26 year house wife.loves her family.she was first arjun's girlfriend but due to some unfortunate circumstances she gets married to sameer.it has been 4 years to their marriage but she still has not move on completely.

ARJUN SURYAKANT RAUTE: young 26 years old business tycoon as well.he is actually second in command in SR group of companies.liked roshni at one point of time but now has completely moved on.is arrogant(well it runs in the family :p)angry young man but with a heart of gold.

SHREEKANT SEN:best friend of arjun and sameer is 24 years old gadget freak'in a relationship with sheen suryakant raute.funny and an optimistic guy.

SHEEN SURYAKANT RAUTE:a bubbly young girl'is in a relationship with shree'is pampered by arjun and sameer she is the apple of their eye.

CHANDRAKANT MUKHERJEE(CHOTU):roshni and riya's elder brother.also friend with arjun,sameer and shree.is married to zenia chauhan.overprotective of his sisters.

RIYA MUKHERJEE:a bubbly happy go lucky 24 yrs old,golden hearted girl.loves her family.is friends with sheen and shree.does not know that roshni was in a relationship with arjun before she met sameer.

APARNA MUKHERJEE:riya,roshni and chotu's mother.

ABHAY MUKHERJEE:riya,roshni and chotu's father is a business partner of SR group of companies.

PROLOGUE

Sameer:arjun please come home fast yaar you know we have to go to my in laws place today'it does not look nice if we are late.

Arjun:I am on my way bhai'there a lot of traffic'you do one thing go over there I'll come there directly.

Sameer:okay meet you there bye and don't forget behave I don't want you to expload in anger and embares me over there got it.

Before arjun could reply to that the line went dead'arjun cursed himself for even agreeing to this in the first place..hope everything goes fine'he should have spoken to her before agreeing to this'but it was too late for that.

MUKHERJEE RESIDENCE

Aparna is everything ready damadjee is on his way,aparna replies everything was ready half an hour ago,she chided him saying he is our damadjee and you should be really scared of the reaction your laadly beti is going to give after she comes to know about the purpose of this gathering.

I know my shona she is the most sensible and sophisticated girl she wont create a scene I am pretty sure she will handle everything with maturity'aparna snorted at that and said I hope so abhay.

Riya was grumbling in her room'she wondered why her mom told her to get dressed in traditional way it was just her jeeju and di coming for dinner'gosh she thought her family was unbelievable.even chotu da has gone out of town with bhabhi I am gonna get so bored.well she had no choice but to attend this dinner'she was alo happy that she would get to spend time with sheen and di.so she stopped complaining got dressed in a beautiful red colored anarkali and went down.she did not know that her life was going to change completely after this evening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDEX

CHAPTER 1:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3290180&TPN=3

CHAPTER 2:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3290180&PID=70856567&#70856567

chap 3:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3290180&PID=70977296&#70977296

chap 4:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3290180&TPN=9

Edited by shona16 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dear it was awsome
continue soon
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice.. continue soon... so roshini hasnt moved on completely??  and sameer dont know this??.. poor sameer...

update soon...
Tami_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice continue soon from charater sketh looking story has many folds

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting... I wonder what is going to happen... Please update soon!
Awesome start ðŸ˜ƒ continue soon
grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice plzz do update soon
butterfly7 thumbnail
 NOTE:  GUYS I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU ALL WHETHER YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMPLETE MERE RANG MEIN FIRST AND THEN UPDATE HUMSAFAR OR DO YOU'LL WANT ME TO UPDATE BOTH FF'S SIMULTANEOUSLY...PLEASE LEAVE YOUR REVIEWS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT SHALL I DO.
butterfly7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queen.Bee

nice.. continue soon... so roshini hasnt moved on completely??  and sameer dont know this??.. poor sameer...

update soon...

roshni is just confused,she loves sameer but the presence of arjun reminds her of her past relationship with him...
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pbhattacharya

roshni is just confused,she loves sameer but the presence of arjun reminds her of her past relationship with him...

ohh... thanks for telling... and arjun?? he doesnt lover her any more na??
😳
it would b good if u updated both simultaneously..  only my view.. u can decide acc. to u..😳