Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: prom15e.

I read that it was 24, I think on their official website? Not too sure now.
So I'll start watching it then because I don;t like it when the storyline is too fast either. Just needed to know the pace of the story before I started.
I actually wanted to watch it for Yoo Seungho but Yoochun looks good in it too. I haven't watched any of his previous shows but I hear his acting is pretty good so I'm excited!

The pace is good
characters development is good. I usually wait until the end but one this is way too good.
They're planning to dub this in English so Viki stopped airing this in the US
Right right now I have exams so Im restart after the show is done.
BTW it's 20 episode but they may cut a episode into 2 partsEdited by cocojatti92 - 11 years ago
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ep 13 will air Next Thursday!
Next Wednesday are the Korean elections
.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

MBC will not be extending 'I Miss You'

Unfortunately for the fans of the drama 'I Miss You', MBC has revealed that they will not be extending the show.

With the love that the drama, starring JYJ's YoochunYoon Eun Hye, and Yoo Seung Ho, has been receiving and the amount of stories that need to be included, the production team had been considering options, including one that called for extending the show to encompass more episodes.

However, MBC commented recently, "'I Miss You' will end at 20 episodes without extension,"crushing the hopes of avid viewers of the show.

With the drama currently having wrapped up its 13th episode, that means viewers have just 7 more to go, which is less than a month's worth as the drama will air its final episode on the 16th of January.

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
made this because i still repeat the first four episodes and i love these two <3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0rMr6663k[/YOUTUBE]

DL Here
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
I have seen 12 episodes so far...I knw their is a kiss in 13 ☺️ cant wait to watch the next one...

So far the most shocking for me was when the detective died 😭 oh that seriously was unexpected...

All are doing amazing job with the characters special Yoochun i mean this is kind of different character for him so he is putting up well
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
This show is getting more scary and intense...

I have seen 17 episodes so far and seriously 

Yoochun is doing absolutely brilliant job he is mind blowing...

Yoo Seung Ho is doing an amazing job i am kinda feeling bad that they gave him kind that character but then again he pulled it off brilliantly he is amazing