Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shazyk83

Sneha from DID 3 is an amazing dancer, and so excited to see her moves in D3

Yh sneha a welcome from all d3 viwers :)
praniti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am excited to see Sneha in D3 as well. She is very aptly cast...I personally found her introverted personality very cute in DID...and above all she is an awesome hip-hop dancer...so it would be great to see her dancing with the D3 cast.
shazyk83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Would like to see sneha with her natural hair she looks so damn cute with her curly hair
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The level of professional dancing in D3 has deteriorated drastically after loosing Shak and Sneha, the female dancing in particular ...

Now I'm happy that finally cvs did realize this fact since they did not replace them with good dancers previously... But now by bringing SG I can expect to see high quality dance again... Now we have only Alisha and SG as amazing dancers in the show... Then comes R, S and Vish
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yasri

The level of professional dancing in D3 has deteriorated drastically after loosing Shak and Sneha, the female dancing in particular ...

Now I'm happy that finally cvs did realize this fact since they did not replace them with good dancers previously... But now by bringing SG I can expect to see high quality dance again... Now we have only Alisha and SG as amazing dancers in the show... Then comes R, S and Vish

i second u re!!
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
btw ye aashi kyun aayi??? :/