Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: honey.b

Some one tell me the purpose of showing that black taweez in last few episodes right after Falak finds that taweez Tabinda is shown gone from the story and Falak had flash backs of it too when she washing her face but why didnt they explain it ? ? ?? If they are trying to show black magic then they have defeated the whole purpose of the show.

when did this happen๐Ÿ˜•
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

The message of this ayah (verse) is deeply profound. Every time you run after, seek, or petition something weak or feeble (which, by definition, is everything other than Allah), you too become weak or feeble. Even if you do reach that which you seek, it will never be enough. You will soon need to seek something else. You will never reach true contentment or satisfaction. That is why we live in a world of trade-ins and upgrades. Your phone, your car, your computer, your woman, your man, can always be traded in for a newer, better model.

But there is a freedom from that slavery. When the object upon which you place all your weight is unshaking, unbreakable, and unending, you cannot fall. You cannot break.

"There is no compulsion in religion: true guidance has become distinct from error, so whoever rejects false gods and believes in God has grasped the firmest hand-hold, one that will never break. God is all hearing and all knowing." (2:256)

. It is a heart that understands that the only true prison is the prison of replacing something with God. Whether that object is one's own desires, nafs (ego), wealth, job, spouse, children, or the love of one's life, that false deity will entrap and enslave you if you make it ultimate. The pain of that bondage will be greater, deeper, and longer lasting than any other pain which could be inflicted by all the tragedies of this life.

The experience of Prophet Yunus 'alayhi sallatu wa sallam (may Allah send his peace and blessings upon him) is so crucial to internalize. When he was trapped in the belly of the whale, he had only one way out: turning completely to Allah, realizing Allah's oneness and his own human frailty. His du'a' encapsulates this truth in such a profound way: "There is no God but You, glory be to You, I was wrong." (Qur'an, 21:87)

Many of us are also trapped inside the belly of the whale of our own desires and objects of worship. It is our own selves which we become enslaved to. And that imprisonment is the result of putting anything where only God should be in our hearts. In so doing we create the worst and most painful of prisons; because while a worldly prison can only take away what is temporary and inherently imperfect, this spiritual prison takes away what is ultimate, unending and perfect: Allah and our relationship to Him.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ thank you so much...it is perfect explanation for falaks situation.

-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: honey.b

The point is that Falak blamed everything on her mother go listen to the dialogues even in the last episode when shes leaving her mothers house on her own will to go to her husbands she again taunts her mom that her life couldve been different if not for her mother Excuse me Can you please stop blaming your mom for everything and seriously even after her choosing to forgive the guy and return to him that taunt wasnt needed! Your mother didnt make you arrogant neither did she teach you to worship idols. Falak couldnt even make her husband love him now is that her mothers fault as well? Her mother didnt teach her to obsess with a person to the lengths of insanity she herself did.

you are right...falak should not have blamed her mother for everything...only thing she was blameworthy of was not providing her religious knowledge.
zainkimama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

you are right...falak should not have blamed her mother for everything...only thing she was blameworthy of was not providing her religious knowledge.

is it not not all inter linked? Islam does not encourage arrogance/being materialistic etc so if her mother dd teach her properly about islam a lot of the issues could have not arisen. This is a show but whatever you learn in the 5 years of your life pretty much stays with you.
I dont think Falak was wrong to blame her mother, it was her mothers fault. Many girls in life face problems because their mothers havent taught them things that they should have! (this isnt just for religion, but applies to other matters too)
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

I dont think Falak was wrong to blame her mother, it was her mothers fault. Many girls in life face problems because their mothers havent taught them things that they should have! (this isnt just for religion, but applies to other matters too)

her mother was partially to blame...but not for everything that ever happened in her life...what about falaks mom...she was raised by nani...and she taught mehrunissa everything...but mehru changed her ways to please her husband,......and i have seen girls like that...shaadi say pehle they wear hijab and are religious then after shadi quit it because husband or inlaws dont like it...how is the mother at fault here...once a person is mature they will be answerable to God for their own doings...Allah nay akal sab ko di hai, my mother didnt teach me anything will not score any points infront of Allah.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Falak had Naani who was telling her about the right path at every moment. She never took her serously or listened to her properly that was her fault. Her mother did not taught her religion but her Naani did.. so partially she (Falak) is also to be blamed.
honey.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

when did this happen๐Ÿ˜•

When Falak goes to the guys house and sees Tabinda there for the first time she finds a taweez type thing in the bedroom which she also gets a flashback of in the last episode when shes washing her face i dont know why they never explained the purpose of it .

Originally posted by: Usman.

Falak had Naani who was telling her about the right path at every moment. She never took her serously or listened to her properly that was her fault. Her mother did not taught her religion but her Naani did.. so partially she (Falak) is also to be blamed.

Burt the thing is kids usually look up to their mother as a role model na? If her mother was religious then perhaps Falak would have been like her too
I dont think there was anything wrong with what Falak said to her mum, because those words helped her mother become a better person