Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

naani's character is annoying...

drama is regressive...
drama doesn't depict Islam well..
I don't seem to understand Islam, does it oppress women? hmm...
women portrayed badly within the drama..
drama not executed well..
...but story is ok..

*YAWNSSS* 🥱

it's the truth
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I dont get it Nkapoor.
If u dont wanna listen to others pov why dont u write it in ur personal diary,you'll get no response.Start with 'Dear Diary' and end on 'Its the truth'

If u come to a discussion forum,u should atleast TRY 2 understand others pov rather than coming up with the weirdest of comebacks that makes no SENSE at all.

Edited by MeephRun - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

I dont get it Nkapoor.
If u dont wanna listen to others pov why dont u write it in ur personal diary,you'll get no response.Start with 'Dear Diary' and end on 'Its the truth'

If u come to a discussion forum,u should atleast TRY 2 understand others pov rather than coming up with the weirdest of comebacks that makes no SENSE at all.

I am listening, but none of u guys are being able to change my mind, the show is regressive, and some guys are saying that Islam is like that, some are saying it is not like that, which is confusing, if u won't change ur mind, neither will I
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Nkapoor3] I am listening, but none of u guys are being able to change my mind, the show is regressive, and some guys are saying that Islam is like that, some are saying it is not like that, which is confusing, if u won't change ur mind, neither will I [/QUOTE]i am still confused, how is sher e zaat regressive? how does submitting yourself to God becoe regressive? how is forgiving regressive? dont we ask God's forgiveness, then why cant we forgive...plz look at the link i gave to you in my earlier post...i know we are going in circles, but i really dont understand what you are asking...maybe i will read the older posts again to understand your point.

let me give you an example of Yvonne ridley...watch this video, and her other videos.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxJpTjBsqSo [/YOUTUBE]

i give you her example because she also read the quran thinking that she will find fault in it, she said she went immediately to the ayahs about women, being a feminist she was looking for faults thinking this is the most backward religion...women are opressed...however she ends up converting to the religion...subhanAllah...do watch her videos...she is very entertaining.
Edited by happyviewer - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i am still confused, how is sher e zaat regressive? how does submitting yourself to God becoe regressive? how is forgiving regressive? dont we ask God's forgiveness, then why cant we forgive...plz look at the link i gave to you in my earlier post...i know we are going in circles, but i really dont understand what you are asking...maybe i will read the older posts again to understand your point.

let me give you an example of Yvonne ridley...watch this video, and her other videos.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxJpTjBsqSo [/YOUTUBE]

i give you her example because she also read the quran thinking that she will find fault in it, she said she went immediately to the ayahs about women, being a feminist she was looking for faults thinking this is the most backward religion...women are opressed...however she ends up converting to the religion...subhanAllah...do watch her videos...she is very entertaining.

it is regressive excuse falak blamed herself and her mother for the failed marriage!!!! Wy don't blame Salman or her father?! And why she felt her not doing the household chores was a reason is another thing I don't understand!!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ i will have to go back and watch the episode again as i dont recall falak blaming her failed marriage on not doing household chores.

In islam it is not a woman's job to slave over her husband...our prophet SAW did his work with his own hands...he is the biggest example...our men have been made into kings by our own fault...islam doesnt tell a man not to do house work...prophet Mohammad SAW helped around the house.

however, taking care of her husband and children is the primary goal of a woman...not just islam but in all religions.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

^ i will have to go back and watch the episode again as i dont recall falak blaming her failed marriage on not doing household chores.

In islam it is not a woman's job to slave over her husband...our prophet SAW did his work with his own hands...he is the biggest example...our men have been made into kings by our own fault...islam doesnt tell a man not to do house work...prophet Mohammad SAW helped around the house.

however, taking care of her husband and children is the primary goal of a woman...not just islam but in all religions.

no that is not true!! It is the culture who endorses it, and if I am not wrong Christianity says no such thing like that
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

it is regressive excuse falak blamed herself and her mother for the failed marriage!!!! Wy don't blame Salman or her father?! And why she felt her not doing the household chores was a reason is another thing I don't understand!!

I don't know regressive or not.. but these bold points did irrittate me in the serial
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

no that is not true!! It is the culture who endorses it, and if I am not wrong Christianity says no such thing like that

then what is the duty of woman in a marriage? 😕 If what was shown in SeZ was wrong, then what is the right way? 🤔 Not being rude or anything but I'm genuinely curious what Christianity tells about a woman's duty in marriage.

And no one can blame me, Islam openly invites people to study other religions and compare it with Islam so please do enlighten me 😊
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mais

then what is the duty of woman in a marriage? 😕 If what was shown in SeZ was wrong, then what is the right way? 🤔 Not being rude or anything but I'm genuinely curious what Christianity tells about a woman's duty in marriage.

And no one can blame me, Islam openly invites people to study other religions and compare it with Islam so please do enlighten me 😊

every religion endorses equal amount or work for men and women in marriage, and no where it promotes stereotype of women and their responsibility of completing household chores
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago