Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i hope Khushi doesn't 4give him soon...wanna see how Arnav will do remedy for the insult he threw on her...want Khushi to ignore him atleast for sometime...
ForeverArshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliyahassan

New thread .. Wohooo CONGRATULATIONS !!

Coming to the update ..
I loved the way Both are so concerned and thoughtful for each other .. 😳 Both are trying to solve eac other's problems are getting to know each other AWESOME

Aww Arnav is so sweet he helped her .. I hope Arnav realises soon that he doesn't love Lavanya

I just can't wait for Diwali special

Heyy where's chappie 7 ? O.o Can't locate it. :(
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^Oops sorry I had forgotten to include it in the index
I just updated the index in Thread 1 :)
Here's the link to Chapter 7
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
read the missed parts 9 and 10 in one go
very interesting
MidnightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Tash, 😊

The One Meant for Me is an amazing story. πŸ‘ It can be a good story to publish professionally, have you thought about that? ⭐️

On to the story now... πŸ˜›

It's always great to read about Arnav and Khushi in an education setting. I really like how you didn't make Lavanya very evil and unrealistic. After breaking up with Arnav she still wanted to be friends with him. 😊 She is a bit mean to Khushi but that's because their first meeting started on the wrong foot. But I am guessing she is not one of those woman who think they are all that and comment on other peoples looks...Am I right? I am sure ones she finds out about Arnav feelings towards Khushi she will step back and support him...Am I right?...lol πŸ˜†

I really like how you portrayed Anjali as a very thoughtful person. She knows that Lavanya doesn't understand Arnav and the whole family tries to make Arnav understand but he is just so stubborn. Is it true that somewhere he too knows he doesn't love Lavanya but is just after her because he just can't accept rejection? Oh well! By attending the university he at least found his true love Khushi and now he needs to figure out how to solve the mess he created. πŸ˜› Oh! And also understand his feelings towards Khushi. At least now he is clear on one thing that he no longer holds such feeling towards Lavanya. πŸ˜ƒ

Poor Khushi! Arnav tried to kiss her and then he said I thought it was Lavanya and then rudely cut the call saying he called Lavanya. Khushi must have felt so bad and sad hearing someone else's name from the person she may have harbored more than friends feelings. πŸ˜” Does she knows? πŸ˜• I am sure it will take a lot for Arnav to apologize but he has to after his rude behavior in the corridor. The guy just acts on impulsive, never thinks when he is blinded by anger. 😳

I hope by the next update everything gets solve between them. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for not discontinuing this story because I absolutely enjoy reading about this Arnav, Khushi and even NK. 😊 Oh! And Rahul the cute new addition. Did I mention how adorably you have portrayed him? πŸ‘ I hope we get to see more of this adorable kid and a cute bond between Khushi and Rahul plus Arnav and Rahul. 😊

Please continue soon. 😊

P.S. Your name is Tash right? πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š
Edited by Rimz_k09 - 11 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yay rahul is her nephew!!! I love how he still made Arnav jelly
I wonder how he will fix this wrong
Thanks for the pm
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...so redemption comin up...waiting for it...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
So much jealous eh Arnav???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Loved the kid RahulπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
But in this all confusion y the hell he said yes to lavanya...dunno wats gonna happen nw..πŸ˜•
Thanks for the pmπŸ˜‰
rrd29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good to see jealous arnav
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
I loved the twist and am happy that the misunderstanding of Arnav is clarified without taking much time. Now eager to know how he pacify Kushi
sonia.18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes! I had guessed something like that and it turned out to be true! Glad that arnav knows the truth now. Next update will be soon?