Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
PART 17
Viren immediately took Jeevika to the hospital. He got the hospital bag and helped Jeevika settle inside the car. Her contractions had started and she was screaming with pain. He told the driver to go to the hospital fast while he sat in the back with Jeevika. Her contractions were 15 minutes apart, but boy where they painful. Just as they reached, Jeevika got another contraction and tightly held onto Viren's hand who was trying to stay as calm as possible for her. After the contraction ended Jeevika got out the car with Viren's help and sat on the wheelchair waiting for her. Viren took her inside and the doctor had a room ready for her. The doctor took her in saying she was going to check up on her and then transfer her to a private room. Viren was instructed to stay outside and he decided to call his family. He called Manvi and she picked up before the first bell even.

manvi - "Jiju is di okay, everythings fine na?"

viren - "Manvi, jeevika is in labor. I just brought her to the hospital and she is inside right now with the doctor"

Manvi started panicking in both excitement and sadness as she wanted to be with her di asap. She told Viren that they would be leaving Mumbai as soon as they could. Just then the nurse came and told Viren that Jeevika was transferred to the private room and he could go in. Once Viren got into the room the doctor informed him that Jeevika was just three centimeters dilated and that it could take a while. Soon the doctor left and Viren sat on the stool while Jeevika lay in her hospital bed. Just then another contraction started. She was holding onto Viren's hand as well as squeezing the railing of her bed in pain.

viren - "Jeevika breathe"

jeevika - "Virenji I'm scared. This is really painful" she said while Viren wiped the sweat of her face.

viren - "I know, just keep taking deep breaths. You are doing great"

jeevika then closed her eyes; she was already tired and couldn't believe that her labor just started.

A few hours passed by and the family kept checking in on Jeevika. Virat called Viren and told him that Vanshika would be reaching Chandigardh soon and to send the driver to the airport. He also told him that the rest of them were leaving Mumbai in an hour. Viren felt a little relived as he was feeling a little helpless seeing Jeevika in so much pain. She was six centimeters dilated and very tired. Viren just sat on the bed with Jeevika in front. She was leaning on him supporting her back. She had her head back on his shoulder and her hands in his hand. Vanshika soon came to the hospital and saw Jeevika taking a nap. She quietly told Viren to go freshen up a little and eat something in the cafeteria while she sat here with Jeevika.

It was almost midnight now and the whole family finally reached Chandigardh. They all went straight to the hospital as they were soo excited, especially Manvi and Virat. They both ran into the hospital while everyone was getting out the car. They saw Vanshka waiting outside a room. Through the window they could see Jeevika still lying down on the bed and Viren sitting next to her caressing her hair.

vanshika - "The doctor just checked on her, she said that Jeevika should deliver in the next hour or so"

manvi - "Poor di, she's been going through so much pain. Ma can I go inside and meet di"

vanshika - "Yeah go take care of her"

Manvi went inside as Virat and Vanshika stood outside the room. Soon the entire family was waiting outside and asking Vanshika how Jeevika was. Manvi entered the room and went to her di's side. She saw small drops of tears coming out her eyes and Viren wiping them away.

manvi - "Di, how are you. Is my little chutki bugging you too much"

Jeevika barely had the energy to answer. Manvi just rubbed her hand before her di had another contraction.

viren - "Jeevika breathe in and breathe out. Breathe jeevika"

Just then the doctor came and checked on Jeevika.

doctor - "I think you're ready to go to the delivery room now Jeevika. It's just a matter of a little more time now before you get to hold your baby. The nurses came and helped roll Jeevika's bed out the door. They were going to the delivery room and the family was following them. She was screaming in pain now as her contractions were much closer together now and the pain unbearable. The nurses rolled her in the room with Viren besides her. Everyone was waiting outside the delivery room and were so eager.

virat - "I can't wait to hold my little nephew. Manvi don't even think about holding the baby before i do"

manvi - "shut up virat, its going to be a little chutki that looks exactly like my jeevika di"

virat - "you wish. okay lets make a deal. If its a boy then I get to hold him first, and if its a girl you will hold the baby first"

manvi - "uhmm okay deal, but u know you are going to loose"

virat - "we will see soon" he said giving her a smirk.

Everyone was getting restless now just wanting to hold the little baby.

Inside the delivery room, Jeevika was being told to push. From the doctor to Viren standing right next to her.

viren - "Come on jeevika, a little more you can do it"

jeevika - "I can't anymore Virenji, please do something. AHHH" she screamed

After 20 more minutes of pushing, there was finally a cry.

romanticgurl070 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hello
ur FF is awesome
just finished reading all parts, too good yaar
plz continue as soon as possible, dying to read it
pm me next update
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooow loved it, cant wait for the nxt update, wannna know so.badly what it is loool
xxx
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb update👍🏼...waiting 2 see their emotions when virika have baby in their hands...
thanx for pm...continue soon!!
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Update! Thanks for the PM!
Hello-hi-by-by thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
supabbb.. so Whtz it? boy or ga
updt sooon

~sonal~
Shadow_kissed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
oh! that was just awesome
lets see who wins the bet
virat aor manvi
thanx for the pm
and continue soon
--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely n finally their angle has came 2 their life n do continue soon.
Thanx for ur help
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update,,,
Finally the baby is born😊
Loved it
Thanks for the PM
Cant wait for the next update
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update... awww virika's baby finally came... waiting for ur next part to know that their baby is a girl or a boy... thanx for the PM...:):)