Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhoxi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
aww really loved it yar and thanks for the pm and do pm me further as well !!!!!!!!
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update so cute and romantic
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb update😊...how sweet viren is fulfulling all jeevs wishes...
thanx for pm...continue soon!!
Shadow_kissed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
continue soon..
waiting for ur update..
i want to read one before drifting off to sleep🥱
Shadow_kissed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
these medicines really makes me sleepy

-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ur story is amazing
Love it
update soon
please pm me
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 16
Jeevika was now 40 weeks pregnant and ready to pop any minute. Her due date had passed three days ago and she was getting quite anxious now. Today was Virat's new album music launch and the whole family was getting ready for the party. Jeevika looked beautiful in her saari and Viren looked very handsome in his suit. Both of them were so very proud of Virat's achievements. Finally he got the success he deserved and had his full family supporting him, including Dadaji. The whole family went to the hotel and they were all welcomed in a grand style. Viren stood by Jeevika the whole night, not leaving her for a minute. Manvi and Virat were busy meeting and greeting the people at the party. After a while, Viren noticed Jeevika getting uncomfortable and told Inder that he's taking her home in his car. Both of them went home and Viren put Jeevika to sleep. When the whole family came home, Viren snuck out of his room to ask Virat how the rest of the part went. Everyone was very happy and then Virat got a phone call and seemed a little worried. He went to the corner and was talking on the phone while everyone was waiting for him to return.

viren - "Virat is everything alright?"

virat - "yeah bhai, its just that the music company wants all of us to fly out on their private plane to Mumbai tomorrow for the official release. I mean bhabhi can't travel and you guys can't leave her so I just told them that I will be coming."

viren - "virat don't be silly. This is the biggest moment of your life. Everyone has to go with you and anyways I'm here with Jeevika. And Mumbai is two hours away, if she does go into labor I'll call you guys here. Trust me jeevika would feel really bad if everyone didn't go with you."

manvi - "But jiju how can we leave di here at such a time when she needs us."

viren - "Manvi right now virat needs you more. You are as responsible as he is for his career. Any anyways its just for a day right? You guys can come back tomorrow late night or day after first thing in the morning. Trust me it will be okay."

Everyone agreed and said that they would leave Mumbai once the album released tomorrow evening. Everyone went to their rooms to pack up for tomorrow. Viren went back to his room and saw Jeevika up and crying.

viren - "Jeevika, what happened?"

jeevika - "Virenji, i just had a nightmare. Where were you, please don't leave me like that"

viren - "Im sorry, Im here nowl Go back to sleep"

Viren slowly patted Jeevika back to sleep. He sat there looking at her face and imagining what it was going to be like holding their little bundle of joy in a few days. He was so excited, and eager now for the baby to come. The next morning, the whole family had left pretty early. The driver took them all to the airport. Vanshika and Manvi told Viren more than a thousand times that if something were to happen, to call them right away. After they left Viren went to take breakfast for Jeevika into their bedroom. He woke her up and fed her. While Viren was feeding her, he told her how everyone had gone to Mumbai for the day. He told her how Manvi and everyone were panicked but that he was here with Jeevika. She just gave a smile to him and felt that she was so lucky to have a husband like him. Jeevika went to go take a shower. When she was walking back to her bed she had her hand placed on her back.

viren - "Come sit here, you have a back ache again don't you?

Jeevika slightly nodded and sat down on her bed as Viren placed a cushion in the back for support.

jeevika - "Virenji when is the baby going to be here, I can't take it anymore"

viren - "She'll be here soon Jeevika, the doctor said it maybe a few more days till she's ready to come. Don't worry. Just stay calm and happy."

jeevika - "i can't stay calm anymore. Something is always wrong, if not my back hurting then my feet are swollen. If not that I start getting all emotional. I'm just tired"

viren - "I know, but its all going to be worth it, i promise. Okay tell me, do you want me to put on a movie for you?"

jeevika nodded and Viren gave her the tv remote. They both sat there on the bed. Jeevika was watching tv while Viren was sitting right next to her on his laptop. Throughtout the next few hours, Viren and Jeevika's phone kep buzzing as everyone was messaging them hoping Jeevika was fine and not in labor yet. Tarun came in after a while asking Viren if he should serve them lunch in the room and he told him to set it up outside in the garden area. After 10 minute both Viren and Jeevika walked out to he garden to eat lunch. They both sat down and started eating lunch until Jeevika dropped her spoon.

jeevika "Virenji" she said in a panicky voice as he was giving her another spoon.

Jeevika felt something slide down her legs.

"Virenji, I think my water just broke"

Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update!! So the baby is on the way!
Thnks for the pm,plz continue soon canf wait for the next part!!
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mind blowing update! but is everything gonna alright in the next update... i am worried...? it was awesome update but at the end it looks scary ... love your story.. wiating for the next update to come...

Thanks for the PM too... 😊
Edited by nishyrelan - 11 years ago
sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm!!
lovely update
plz continue fast
eagerly waiting for the nxt part😃