Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
i hate her forever cant stand her anymore poor virat 
sennareni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Munni: Love U... Mwaaah🤗... U r our own defense attorney for Virman, in short D.A.V..

U have told it all... I have nothing to tell other than give u hugs for what u have written...🤗

Bang on there... This is Maanvi... U remove these sort of things tat Maanvi does then she does not remain our Mannu any longer... And it is her care for others tat made Virat love her... And now Virat does not want mannu to probe further cos its abt Bua, and he know tat bua might hurt mannu if she comes to know of this...He does not want maanvi to get hurt...

Just imagine this way.. If bua had not removed the photos from the album would not virat have supported mannu in her quest...

When ppl do not have any pblm with bua interfering in the life of Virat to bring maya in , why do they find it wrong when mannu wants to find the person who has made bua happy...

And right question there Munni... Why not J for once believe her sister... Why does she not think abt wat mannu is gonna gain by telling a lie... Koi yuhi jaake sher ke mooh me hath daltha hai kya...

@TM: Even after seeing todays epi u want to tell mannu is taking everyone for granted... She tried fasting for Virat cos she loves him... She went to see J cos she knew J was missing her hubby...
And moreover she tries to find the secret abt Karan and Bua cos she simply cares for Bua...
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But it will Manvi who brings Karan and SB back to each other. She will be the reason mother and son are reunited. At first SB will not be happy but later Manvi will be appreciated for her act. All Manvi wants is everyone to be happy and she senses that SB is frustrated and upset about something. And Manvi senses a connection between KS and SB.
asyavirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just like chachu's case everyone blamed manvi but then thnxed her i think same thing gonna happen but i want virat to support her
lekharani_2k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Munni ( MunnuHyderabad ) ur  absoluyely right i agree with u mannu character is same and will remain till end.
P.S. Sorry to u that i am notcalling u as munniji instead  i will call u only munny ,
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@ munni.. well said and supported..  thanks it seems you are right. Manvi, may be impulsive but she has the intrepid spirit in her,especially if she feels that there is more to it than meets the eye.
befair thumbnail
honestly,am irritated with manu these days...cvs r spoiling her character for me
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sennareni

@Munni: Love U... Mwaaah🤗... U r our own defense attorney for Virman, in short D.A.V..

U have told it all... I have nothing to tell other than give u hugs for what u have written...🤗

Bang on there... This is Maanvi... U remove these sort of things tat Maanvi does then she does not remain our Mannu any longer... And it is her care for others tat made Virat love her... And now Virat does not want mannu to probe further cos its abt Bua, and he know tat bua might hurt mannu if she comes to know of this...He does not want maanvi to get hurt...

Just imagine this way.. If bua had not removed the photos from the album would not virat have supported mannu in her quest...

When ppl do not have any pblm with bua interfering in the life of Virat to bring maya in , why do they find it wrong when mannu wants to find the person who has made bua happy...

And right question there Munni... Why not J for once believe her sister... Why does she not think abt wat mannu is gonna gain by telling a lie... Koi yuhi jaake sher ke mooh me hath daltha hai kya...

@TM: Even after seeing todays epi u want to tell mannu is taking everyone for granted... She tried fasting for Virat cos she loves him... She went to see J cos she knew J was missing her hubby...
And moreover she tries to find the secret abt Karan and Bua cos she simply cares for Bua...

Goshhh Anne..🤗 I missed talking to you today ...time change and Monday .. crazy enough for me...
defense attorney .. i was given this title in 2 other forums 😆 
@pink 👏⭐️

you have made 2 valid points - why didn't they oppose M involving in Virat Maaya relation ...when bua asked her to do.. why is it they are questioning her intentions and her stand 😕

and J's not understanding M is 😕

@red - she wants to fast for virat .. she wants to cheer her di up . because she knew her di would be alone. If this is taking them for granted. then i have nothing to say 😕

rummievadivel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
S u r correct. Manvi is always creating problems for all. Now she is going to create RIFT between Viren and Jeevika i guess. I watched Karan's interview yesterday he also told like there will be a huge rift between husband and wife. May be this because of Manvi involving in Swamini Bua's matter or because of Manvi's behaviour or because of Karan(who is in the show) may create problem between these two lovely couples Viren and Jeevika. But I hate this rift...I cant see these two fighting.
cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mannu is just like that from day 1
when sb's past is coming in her way how can she just ignore it man
she is not blind nah so she will spy more its natural isn'i it