..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys I am seriously fed up of manvi

I mean I am hating her now she is taking everything for granted

her husband's love, sister's and family's love too. 

Swamini bua recovered and now she is trying to get close to manvi

but this manvi doesn't care all she wants to do find about the stupid relation between karan and swamini 😡

Whats wrong with her jeevika is trying to tell her and even virat why don't she listen to them

I know it's CV's who are doing this track and using manvi's character as main to find the truth

but seriously I am getting irritated now by her action...

"JAISE BEHEN WAISA BHAI" this daboo what's wrong with him'

Beeji and all decided not to tell her the address because they knew about her

and what she would do but I guess this daboo wants a drama in her sasural

he is not at all matured and has no brain exactly "DABBA"

that's why he helped her I am even irritated by him too...

today I am like...

ps: sorry if i hurt anyone but it was just my feelings!!!😊

Edited by nikeshathana - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyavirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
only hate cvs for it why couldnt be jeevika or atleast she can support her or virat !!
sapphhire thumbnail
i love manvi alot but today's episode wasn't manvi.
halfbloodprince thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
manvi is suppose to belike this...thats her character...but this karan track is totally annoying
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Maanvi was and is like this right from the beginning ,. she got involved in chachu's case.. she interfered in Virat and Maya's life..only because she is felt the need to help them.. 

that is Maanvi's inherent trait...she didn't change after marriage ,,she is still the very same Maanvi unlike other typical leads on TV ...she thinks with her own brain unlike the other leads on telly ...

When she has a doubt, she can't relax until she sees the end of it.. she doesn't shove down the issue under the carpet... like her di is doing for the sake of family izzat..

Maanvi interfering in SB's pictures in store room was just to see the person who is responsible for the smile on SB's face.. 

Now Karan.. no one has seen what Maanvi has seen .. regarding SB's picture on the envelope.. only she saw that .. if you or me were in her place ..we would as much intrigued and restless as Maanvi to see the relation between Karan and SB

J doesn't have a clue of what M has seen...but she can't even trust M and believe her sister, for one second.. no she is more worried about the khandaan ki izzat and her husband's warning ...

people are reacting strange to Maanvi just because .. no one is clueless of what M saw in Karan's envelope...

and daboo knows Maanvi more than J ... while Beeji and BB wanted her to stay out of this..daboo knows and trusts M's intentions and how she will  be restless until she finds about it.. so big deal .. 

you say why can't she listen to J or Virat .. same question . why can't they, specially J .. who claims to know her sister more than anyone.. why can't she for once support Maanvi ..and Maanvi never takes anyone for granted.. no person who went so close to death will ever take anyone for granted.. just because M is not all emotional and does not say 1 page dialogues,. doesn't mean she is taking them for granted.. . 
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Munni di said everythng... She is right... Hope u understand now TM😊
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Munni di..ummuahzz..yu said everything..:):)..maanvi IS NOT AT ALL WRONG in her position..
Virmanroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manvi iz an AWESUM charater but the CVs are spoiling her
Srivani06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Maanvi was and is like this right from the beginning ,. she got involved in chachu's case.. she interfered in Virat and Maya's life..only because she is felt the need to help them.. 

that is Maanvi's inherent trait...she didn't change after marriage ,,she is still the very same Maanvi unlike other typical leads on TV ...she thinks with her own brain unlike the other leads on telly ...

When she has a doubt, she can't relax until she sees the end of it.. she doesn't shove down the issue under the carpet... like her di is doing for the sake of family izzat..

Maanvi interfering in SB's pictures in store room was just to see the person who is responsible for the smile on SB's face.. 

Now Karan.. no one has seen what Maanvi has seen .. regarding SB's picture on the envelope.. only she saw that .. if you or me were in her place ..we would as much intrigued and restless as Maanvi to see the relation between Karan and SB

J doesn't have a clue of what M has seen...but she can't even trust M and believe her sister, for one second.. no she is more worried about the khandaan ki izzat and her husband's warning ...

people are reacting strange to Maanvi just because .. no one is clueless of what M saw in Karan's envelope...

and daboo knows Maanvi more than J ... while Beeji and BB wanted her to stay out of this..daboo knows and trusts M's intentions and how she will  be restless until she finds about it.. so big deal .. 

you say why can't she listen to J or Virat .. same question . why can't they, specially J .. who claims to know her sister more than anyone.. why can't she for once support Maanvi ..and Maanvi never takes anyone for granted.. no person who went so close to death will ever take anyone for granted.. just because M is not all emotional and does not say 1 page dialogues,. doesn't mean she is taking them for granted.. . 

Salute to Munni ji for your awesome reply!! everytime u write something u say the true!!
we r lucky for have a nice person like u, who explain detailly every thing, who we make understand the situation and all characters in the serial!! thank u so much Munni ji!!😃
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amenn Munni... Manvi has been like this since day one.