ARIYA SS :- LOVE WILL FIND WAY ch 4 pg 14

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends I'm back with new os...i hope ki ye thik thak hoga...nahi to meri halat kharab honi hai...

This os is my favorite couple Ariya...so enjoy and yes please don't forgot to comment...i really want to know what you all thinking about it

ARIYA SS :- LOVE WILL FIND WAY

It's morning 7 o'clock , riya is walking and enjoying her side scens, she come to her massi's house for vacation, it's winter season...some cold in the air and environment is full with fog , everywhere only greenery , nature is fresh and full with life...she love this so much...in every winter season she love to come at her massi's house for few day's so the place is not new for her...

riya is roaming here and there suddenly she see something wrong...she goes close to see what is that..she come near and shocked she found one man is laying on ground his face and body is fully covered with blood his leg is still bleeding...she sit near to that man and check him...that man is still breathing but got unconscious ...she Immediately call some people for help...
with the help of people she took that man to nearest hospital...doctores refuse to attend that man they says its a police case we can't help them...riya told them she will fulfill all the procedure they just start to attend him...they start their duty...

Doctors and nurses are running here and there she can only see them running...riya stop one doctors and ask him,
riya;- doctor kya huva hai sab thik to hai na wo bach to jayega na...
doc;- dekhiye unki halat bahot kharab hai...unka bahot blood loss ho gaya hai but we try our best to save him...himmat rakhiye...

docter leave ...riya close her eyes started prying in her mind

riya;- (he durga ma please kuch bhi karke uss aadmi ko bacha lelijiye please ma...)

some time later she here the conversation of docter and nurse...
docter;-nurse jao jaake jaldi aur ab+ blood ka intajam karo...patient ki halat bigad rahi hai...jaldi jaao
nurse;- lekin docter ek problem hai hospital mein AB+ group ka blood khatam ho gaya hai...
doc;- kya ...ohh noo..ab kya kare hame iss blood ki bahot jaroorat hai warna hum iss admi ko nahi bacha payenge...

riya come near docter and said

riya ;- doctor aap mera blood lelijiye
doc;- kya aap ka blood broup AB+ hai...
riya ;- nahi doctor par mera blood group O+ hai...i think ye to chal jayega na...
doc;-O+ ok lekin hame kuch test karane padenge taki aage jaake koi complication na ho
riya;- ok docter...
doc;-(he call one nurse) nurse inta blood sample le lijiye aur testing ke liye bhej dijiye aur report mujhe immediately dena
nurse took riya with her and took blood sample and send it to lab for testing ,,,,,,...docters check the report
doc;- ms. riya aapka blood match ho gaya hai aap blood de sakati hai...(he give all instruction to nurse )
riya follows nurse to ward she arrange everything...after the blood donation procedures nurse ask her if she want coffee...

riya;- ya please...aur ha please kuch tissu papaer bhi la denge...
Nurse is confuse on riya's demand ... nurse bring coffee and tissue paper for riya and offer her...riya took the coffee cup and tissue and wipe the cup nurse eye's are pop up...riya notice it
riya;- wo kya hai mein thodi hygienic freak hoon
nurse;- ( confuse ) ok...
riya;- nurse ek baat poochu
nurse;- ha poochiye...
riya;-doctor iss waqt operation theater mein hai kya...
nurse ;-ha wo uss patient ka operation chalu hai...
riya;- aap ko kya lagta hai operation mein kitana waqt lagega...
nurse;- dekhiye ye case bahot critical hai...waqt lagega
nurse just left the ward and riya took one sip from her coffee...riya about to take her last sip from her coffee she see the watch on wall..it's showing 11.00 o'clock

riya;- OMG ...gyarah baj gaye... mein itane der se ghar se bahar hoon ...massi aur saaji ko to pata hi nahi mein kaha hoon,,,...wo to bahot pareshan ho rahi hogi...mujhe abhi unhe phone karake batana padega..

she immediately took her phone and call her massi...her massi took the call
massi;-(so quick she took the phone and say)...hello kon hai...
riya;- massi mein hoon riya...
massi ;-(she started sobbing and speaking) riya ...riya ,...kaha ho tum...thik to ho na...kitni der ho gayi hai.kaha ho tum...pata hai meri halat kya ho gayi hai...kya kya khayal aarahe hai mere dimag mein...kahi tumhe kuch ho to nahi gaya...tum pehele batao tum ho kaha iss waqt...

riya;- ha ha ha massi kitane sawal poochogi , mein ekdam thik hoon...aap chinta mat kijiey
massi;- kaise chint na karu ghoomne ke liye bahar gayi thi itani der ho gayi ab tak na tum lauti aur nahi tumhara phone lag raha tha...
riya narrate all story to massi ...and ask them to come to the hospital...everyone is waiting outside the operation theater for doctors ...after some hours doctored come out..riya run towards the doctors

riya;- kya huva doctors sab thik to hai an wo bach to jayega na
doc;- sab kuch thik hai...opration Successful huva hai...jaldi unhe hum ICU mein shift kar denge,...wo abhi behosh hai... hosh mein aane mein time lagega ...usake baad aap unse mil sakate hai...
riya;- thank you doctor...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 2...page 6

chapter 3...page 9

chapter 4...page 14
Edited by kaveriw2008 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yay me first to comment
Kavs beautiful update
kya woh arjun hai ya koi aur.me waiting for rest .
Update soonEdited by samiya.059 - 11 years ago
rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kaverii itz awsomeee dear loved it soo much aww kon tha wo behosh aadmi ðŸ˜•

or kab likhogi???🤗m waitng itz superbb

riya ka n mera blood group ek h hee 🤣
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey awsome update
continue soon
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Edited..
Who is this unknown person...it was a great start...
do pm on next
Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG you posted already... yayyy m dancing😉

Will edit this dabba asap!

*EDITED

finally...😃

Omg its sooo awesome dear😃
Loved it.. specially the title...hayeee😳
Is this Arjun? or Rathore?😛 cant guess😉
Agar Arjun h toh omg m dancing our blood group is same🤣

Aur agar Rathore hua toh aur bhi aachi baat hai😆😉

Chalo madam jaldi update karo I cant wait to read more...

and I'm sry for late edit😔
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samiya.059

Yay me first to comment
Kavs beautiful update
kya woh arjun hai ya koi aur.me waiting for rest .
Update soon

hey you are the lucky one to comment on my os...congrats dear,...😆

i try my best
kaveriw2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockz.diva

kaverii itz awsomeee dear loved it soo much aww kon tha wo behosh aadmi ðŸ˜•

or kab likhogi???🤗m waitng itz superbb

riya ka n mera blood group ek h hee 🤣

hey thanks rits...

aur sun mera bhi blood group bhi O+  hai
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kaveri its awesum dear 

me liking

i liked Ria's hygiene freak-ness...u showed 

so who is Mr Patient (thinking ??? Arjun ...or sum1 else??? i  m thinking)

Nice update 
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice beigining
cont sooon