music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today padmanabh singing Saawariya got a standing ovation from the judges? Standing ovation?😆

He may be deserved a 26?he did go off key mid way too😳
Edited by music-a-muse - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Padmanav and Shehnaz both got marks they did not deserve
Mohammed, Madhuri and Zain were the best of the lot today.
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I cannot understand why people do not like Padmanabh's singing. I am not sure if he deserved a 30 today, but overall he is a very good singer.
I would rather listen to Padmanabh than Mohammed any day any time. Padmanabh's singing is very pleasant and very likeable, where as Mohammed sings only pure hard core classical.
I would rather listen to a very simple film song than a hard core pure classical song. I can listen to classical may be just one episode for the season and that will be it.
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: beetaurus

I cannot understand why people do not like Padmanabh's singing. I am not sure if he deserved a 30 today, but overall he is a very good singer.

I would rather listen to Padmanabh than Mohammed any day any time. Padmanabh's singing is very pleasant and very likeable, where as Mohammed sings only pure hard core classical.
I would rather listen to a very simple film song than a hard core pure classical song. I can listen to classical may be just one episode for the season and that will be it.

there r people who crave to hear pure classical..
this boy is gem for those audience...
we can hear so many similar padmanabh...😊
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

there r people who crave to hear pure classical..
this boy is gem for those audience...
we can hear so many similar padmanabh...😊

It is not a question of craving pure classical.

I love all forms of music,after seeing and hearing so many trashy shows in the recent past with the same old recycled songs, it is like a breath of fresh air to hear some good music, old, new, classical with some good hosting and good judges.

Sorry, if i have gone overboard hearing Aman. he is seriously amazing.

Like you said, there are so many padmanabhs😃

Edited by music-a-muse - 11 years ago
324284 thumbnail
I like Padmanav's singing but he surely didn't not deserve 30 yesterday. I
Edited by UnsolvedMystery - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beetaurus no one said Padmanav is not a good singer ...His yesterday's performance was not good and not worthy of 30...
You many not like Aman's classical renditions but there are millions who might appreciate pure classical singing...A breath of fresh air compared to same recycled songs and many many padmanav out there..No offense..
sushrutapandey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He sang very well but his singing does not appeal to me. I don't think Madhuri and Zain sang that well. I though Shehnaz sang really well but I agree that he should tone down on the variations. I don't feel competent to judge the type of songs Md.Aman sings but I felt he was better last week than this week. Overall, Shehnaz POTD seemed well deserved to me.
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Beetaurus no one said Padmanav is not a good singer ...His yesterday's performance was not good and not worthy of 30...

You many not like Aman's classical renditions but there are millions who might appreciate pure classical singing...A breath of fresh air compared to same recycled songs and many many padmanav out there..No offense..

Thanks for responding Varsha. It is just my personal liking. I like anything in music except for pure hard core classical. I am aware there are millions who like Classical, but the way nobody here was supporting Padmanabh I wrote like that.
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Padmanabh is a very good singer and sang pretty well this week... Yes he did not deserve a perfect 30 on that given day, but could have got a 27.. I still think he is way better in his style and much better than Jasraj whom judges overhype...
For me personally, I was OK with Shehnaaz getting the POTD for Saturday.. He brings in a lot of soul in his singing and I loved his rendition of 'Aaoge jab tum sajna'.. The variations he took made the song very interesting and yet he kept it controlled..