Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearlv thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thanks for the update...i think in the end bhawani somehow will not end up saying anything to simran....its the ways of indian tv
RikNik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Methinks Bhawani Shankar was just pretending to call Simran -- knowing the pace at which the soaps progress -- it will be a long while till Simran and Abhi come face to face!!
RikNik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys I erred -- the right word should have been "debating" -- when I mentioned about Astha and her friends going off on their picnic. --- thanx vvrsun -- I stand corrected
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Riknik thanks for your update....It was really a nice one...Keep it up.👏👏

Bhavani Shankar was a colleague of Abhi's at Nasik. They both were working with Neha there. Bhavani married the editor's daughter...So now, i think he is the editor of that Nasik Prabha.

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi,

Thanks for filling in for Sree.Really appreciate it as these updates have become a habit now.

Akshata

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think Bhavani did not call Simran. He is faking just to know whether Abhi cares for Simran even now. I don't think Simran will get to know of Abhi so early. Lots of climaxes and anti climaxes before this happens, i feel.

Astha who is now thinking about going to Goa or Panchvati will probably lie to her mother that she is going to Panchvati. She might go to Goa due to her friends' decision. She will probably hide it from her mom bcos if she told her the truth, Simran might not allow her to go. So AStha might land in Goa without Simran's knowledge.

There, as we can expect, Astha will meet Abhi. Since she has seen Abhi's photos, she might recognise him as her father. Wow, this is so exciting to think!!!!I hope this happens....😛

Ria'05 thumbnail

Thanks for the update...I just cant wait to see what happens next...I really love this serial as its different from the other " saas bahu" types.

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

http://www.zeeuk.com/zee/zeetv/inner/pro/pro_astitva3.php

i think this will be show in india today...