Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Super Kool

Yup...but, I want to see him in final...as of now, his strategy has gone slightly haywire but he is an intelligent guy...he will come up with a plan...at least I hope so...

I'm pretty sure he'll come up with a plan soon.
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

I'm pretty sure he'll come up with a plan soon.

Yeah...gujju, smart che...😆
Minionite thumbnail

Yeah...gujju, smart che...😆

Exactly. And plus he seems to know a lot about this game from before. So he's got some experience. 😉
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
add me he s one of my favorites
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was not able to find this thread yesterday had so much to say...

addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ashka irritates the life out of me...she is the one who fills and refills the swimming pool...

Ashkas siddhu chamchagiri irritates me soo much 
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You too brutus???😉
Minionite thumbnail

Bigg Boss 6: Will Vrajesh Hirjee be evicted this week?

Bigg Boss 6: Will Vrajesh Hirjee be evicted this week?

Or will it be one of the other two nominees – Sapna Bhavnani and Sampat Lal – who will leave the house?

Mind games are what keep the fire fuelled in the house of Bigg Boss 6. And recently it was Sana Khan who was chosen by Bigg Boss for a task that ended with one of the strong players, Vrajesh Hirjee on the nomination list. So what exactly happened?

Sana gained popularity as the babe who couldn't keep a secret. Remember those hush-hush tasks she miserably failed at? But Bigg Boss, not being one to give up hope on a weakling, employed Sana for yet another secret task.

According to this one, Sana had to talk her co-participants into nominating her for eviction. The maximum number of nominations would save her from the dreaded kiss-off, she was promised. Whoa! Now that's strong bait, right? And so Sana worked hard, whined about how she hated being in the house and earned herself the maximum number of votes that gave her a clean chit. Kudos, babe!

But while Sana escaped, it is Vrajesh Hirjee, Sapna Bhavnani and Sampat Lal who face the risk of eviction. So who will it be – the sane and practical Hirjee, the self-absorbed Sampat or the love-starved Sapna?

Tell us, readers, what does your hunch say?

Minionite thumbnail

Bigg Boss 6 : When 'Major saab' Sidhu confronted Vrajesh Hirjee

Bigg Boss 6 : When 'Major saab' Sidhu confronted Vrajesh HirjeeZeenews Bureau
Mumbai: If we were thinking that the 6th edition of reality show 'Bigg Boss 6' was any less controversial, then here's something that will prove that it's no different from its previous seasons.

On Monday, Navjot Singh Sidhu and actor Vrajesh Hirjee did the job of adding spice to the show as both were seen having some verbal collision and backbiting. Things started heating up with the announcement of this week's task "Major Saab ki Sena" by the Bigg Boss. Sidhu was leading the squad this time and took his role a little seriously. He asked all the housemate to go through a physical drill to check there vigor and durability. Though some of them tried to oppose it but Sidhu was rigid with his decision. 

Later on Vrajesh was called in the confession room by the Bigg Boss and was given a secret task. Vrajesh started talking and convincing other housemates to counter Sidhu's call of having sturdy drills and keeping housemates awake all night long. Sidhu smelled something fishy in Vrajesh's behavior and rebuked him and told him to stand alone near the washroom area. After a while, Sidhu again went to Vrajesh to sort out things but couldn't do so.

The cold war between the two men continued till late at night and was only resolved when other housemates intervened in the matter and asked Siddhu to sort out his differences with Vrajesh. 

By night, peace prevailed at the Bigg Boss house, but one wonders whether it is the lull before the storm. 

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Following are Vrijesh's screen-shots from film Teri Meri Kahani (shahid, priyanka) as requested.
He played the role of a journalist/showbiz-spy

Direct Links
http://i.minus.com/jOTP2EzTNiJty.JPG
http://i.minus.com/jRAUfp8Y5Q0wm.JPG
http://i.minus.com/jbvdityobrkFQH.JPG
http://i.minus.com/jJUAndGqS4TjB.JPG
http://i.minus.com/jCZoneMjBw7Yn.JPG