Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

Season 5 was too much fighting and it was very vrash fighting. That's why I didn't watch that one either. But I like some fighting after all.

Season started with hits below the belt and stayed at that level. Kisi ka koi standard hi nahi tha. That's why I believe they had to call the parents of some candidates inside the house. It has not happened before in the history of BB. 
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chitrashi

Season started with hits below the belt and stayed at that level. Kisi ka koi standard hi nahi tha. That's why I believe they had to call the parents of some candidates inside the house. It has not happened before in the history of BB.

And this season there's no hitting whatsoever because we have Mr. Peace Maker in the house.
BB5 ko toh dekh kar mann karta tha ke TV phod doon. Isli dekhna hi band kar diya tha.
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I didn't know that...bb ne bhi hath jod liye unke aage...
Super Kool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

aaskha was bakwas today what kind of lady is thisπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

hirjee was @No fault 2day for sure πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ashka irritates the life out of me...she is the one who fills and refills the swimming pool...
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Arre Ekta ki PA thi woh, joh aansoo wahan peeye woh yahaan nikal rahi hai
Minionite thumbnail
Guys come on. Stick to Vrajesh. Talk about Aashka in her AT. πŸ˜ƒ
Super Kool thumbnail

Arre Ekta ki PA thi woh, joh aansoo wahan peeye woh yahaan nikal rahi hai

True...pata nai bina baat ke roti rehti hai...and enough of her sidhu worship...

Super Kool thumbnail

Guys come on. Stick to Vrajesh. Talk about Aashka in her AT. πŸ˜ƒ

Discussing her coz of her fight with vrajesh...Though vrajesh is not leaving this week but surely be nominate next week...
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

Discussing her coz of her fight with vrajesh...Though vrajesh is not leaving this week but surely be nominate next week...

He isn't going so soon. He's a main stream actor. They can't evict him just like that.
Super Kool thumbnail

He isn't going so soon. He's a main stream actor. They can't evict him just like that.

Yup...but, I want to see him in final...as of now, his strategy has gone slightly haywire but he is an intelligent guy...he will come up with a plan...at least I hope so...