Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hope Vrijesh doesn't get influenced by Delnaz/Aashka... I think he won't but if he is then uska patta jaldi kat jaayega game se...

Naah...Woh sabko pata ke rakhta hai...jab log smajhte hain ki Woh ek grp mein jaa rahi hai, tab hi Woh palti maar deta hai...
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hope Vrijesh doesn't get influenced by Delnaz/Aashka... I think he won't but if he is then uska patta jaldi kat jaayega game se...

Vrajesh is too smart to be pulled into groups. Yes he has an affinity with the actors due to similar professions, but he's not the type to let that overrule his game-plan. He's here to win and he's not going to let anything else obstruct his goal.
Spectra311 thumbnail
I too wanna join this AT. Please count me in.
-Purva- thumbnail
Btw did you all know that Vrajesh is dating actress Rohini Banerjee who appeared as Malti Bhabhi in the popular serial Saas Bina Sasuraal?

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9140-vrajesh-hirjee-gets-his-girl-in-rohini.htm

Could the separation from her be the reason Vrajesh gets weepy in the show?
Minionite thumbnail
Add me please. ðŸ˜ƒ
-Purva- thumbnail
Added :)

Btwfolks sorry for the delay and absence - was kinda preoccupied on Sunday on another thread and had some personal work post that, which prevented me from coming online. 
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's ok chitrashi...

By the way...what's wrong with vrajesh...he is going bonkers and losing the plot...also, he is being punished for standing up to sidhu...he is not sidhu's yes sir! Boy...

Wats up with ashka???. I still don't understand the reason of her outburst...can some one explain...
-Purva- thumbnail
I think that the fact that no one went upto Siddhu and told him off for being so hard on Vrajesh really got to him. 

Siddhu was taking out his personal grudge against Vrajesh by isolating him whole day and whole night. Aisa to real army mein bhi nahi hota. One cannot forbid people to interact or talk to someone. 

What Vrajesh is doing is part of the task, but what the rest are doing is chamchagiri. And still Vrajesh is being labelled the black sheep. 

As for Ashka, like I posted in another thread today - the girl is obsessed with Siddhu- anyone who says a word against Siddhu becomes Aashka's personal enemy for life.

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm supporting him. This guy is the only one who can and does raise his voice against sidhu and this is the reason why sidhu hates him and has nominated him twice.

He is the OLNY one who has guts to stand against SIDHU. Sachi aur kharii baatein karta hai !
Edited by joker83 - 11 years ago
-Purva- thumbnail
Precisely. Siddhu's massive ego can't take it that someone is not over-awed by his brilliance.

Btw, I'm very proud of the fact that Vrajesh is the first person in this season who got nominated because he's supposed to be a strong player. 

So far seems looks like only Urvashi and Vrajesh have understood the game, but sadly Urvashi is in the lead for now.