Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Chitrashi

My fav line of the show so far has been:

Bigg Boss: Vrajesh aap apna samaan isi samay pack kar lijiye aur Captain ke kaksh par apna aadhipatya jama lijiye.

Vrajesh: Woh to main kar loonga, jamaane mein koi dikkat nahi hai, magr ye aadhipatya hota kya hai?

🤣True...he said...pata toh chale kya jamana hai...he is entertaining...in fact, in the same task,as chota boss the task he assigned to Rajeev was, to keep his hands to himself...😆Muzak mazak mein jhand kar di...
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
... yeah and Mataji had to keep quiet, she was only allowed to talk to the monkeys. Tabhi se Mataji bandar ki tarah gulaatiyaan kha raheen hain.
Super Kool thumbnail

... yeah and Mataji had to keep quiet, she was only allowed to talk to the monkeys. Tabhi se Mataji bandar ki tarah gulaatiyaan kha raheen hain.

🤣🤣🤣Mataji ki ko chup karna hi ek achievement...Woh bb ne apne liye Karvaya tha...
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I see him as a finalist along with Niketan and Urvashi this season !!
Super Kool thumbnail
Yup..he should reach the finals...he has understood the game well...he is street smart...so, he should reach the finals...
-Purva- thumbnail

already added dear :) since you mentioned yesterday that you would join a Vrajesh AT whenever it started :)
-Purva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I see him as a finalist along with Niketan and Urvashi this season !!

I don't see him as a finalist much as I appreciate the guy. I think the finale would be between Delnaaz and Siddhu (if he stays on). Vrajesh Niketan and Urvashi have good chances to last till last 5 episodes.
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

already added dear :) since you mentioned yesterday that you would join a Vrajesh AT whenever it started :)

Oh thanks, dint even check the list :))
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't see him as a finalist much as I appreciate the guy. I think the finale would be between Delnaaz and Siddhu (if he stays on). Vrajesh Niketan and Urvashi have good chances to last till last 5 episodes.

True but he would stay longer, as he is funny,witty, bitchy and adds masala when needed 
Super Kool thumbnail

Originally posted by: addicted2tv

True but he would stay longer, as he is funny,witty, bitchy and adds masala when needed 

Yup...I like the spirit with which he plays the game...faltu ka Rona dhona nai...natak nautanki nai...phir bhi entertaing...👏