Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

I am really slow today...I still havent got itπŸ˜•

Nish ...most phangirls have open secret SKD with reel bitwa and bahuriya..where real bahuriya is haddi πŸ˜‰
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Nish ...most phangirls have open secret SKD with Barun and Sanaya..where Mrs Barun is haddi πŸ˜‰

oops use code words or letters anything -- dont take names on forum...each cc is stalked like anything these days ----
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Nish ...most phangirls have open secret SKD with Barun and Sanaya..where Mrs Barun is haddi πŸ˜‰

Mujhe iske baare mein pata hi nahi tha...main bhi kuch ideas de detiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

oops use code words or letters anything -- dont take names on forum...each cc is stalked like anything these days ----

I was just thinking of how to answer Nishi's question.. But GDiiiπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but bang on Priya Dii.. i swear I didn't know CCs were stalked too. πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

See..I know what you mean..and THIS has been bugging me the most. I was saying the same thing to Sunshine & Sudhi yesterday...in such tough times... Dilli darshan hocchey?!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!! I mean, when you love someone... irrespective of how much you might be pissed with their schedules and lack of attention... This IS the Show-world... the demands are different na...
As for interview...A man can only do that much... I hope atleast he gets what he deserves... I love him for Trying so hard Priya... seriously...

Haila...Mrs BS is in Delhi? Poor guy is fighting all alone? OMG, all this muck has affected his marriage? Vaise how do you guys keep an eye on her schedule? πŸ˜†

Cant CINTAA take action against Gul?😑
@ nish, i guess i have lost it completely...u wrote CINTAA and i start humming chintata chita chita
Desai09 thumbnail
@ nish, i guess i have lost it completely...u wrote CINTAA and i start humming chintata chita chita

Anu Dii aap bhi na.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

[/QUOTE

Ab aaya na truck pool ke niche...u tell am keeping notes...

Word Count: 0

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

Haila...Mrs BS is in Delhi? Poor guy is fighting all alone? OMG, all this muck has affected his marriage? Vaise how do you guys keep an eye on her schedule? πŸ˜†

Cant CINTAA take action against Gul?😑

Now I have started humming it...managed to get it out of my head after a week. Now its backπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Desai09 thumbnail

Me too keeping notes.. 😳

Ek copyright claim to ho gaya he.. or bhi ane dijiye. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

See..I know what you mean..and THIS has been bugging me the most. I was saying the same thing to Sunshine & Sudhi yesterday...in such tough times... Dilli darshan hocchey?!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!! I mean, when you love someone... irrespective of how much you might be pissed with their schedules and lack of attention... This IS the Show-world... the demands are different na...
As for interview...A man can only do that much... I hope atleast he gets what he deserves... I love him for Trying so hard Priya... seriously...

exactly -- na - bou er Petition - either me or leave ur "Sapno ki nagri" - apparently 😲
how much more will he have to go thru -- disgusting boss and well...what real wife
reel is holding light in AD -- so hope that works out for him - once he is out of the trauma
Thats why Munnabhai said - gone is the age - when ek thappad mila to doosri gaal bhi aagey badha do --- ASR tells Khushi - limit of being nice -- the man mouthing the dialogues should first imbibe them !!!

oooh bou is in SKD killer mode??!! but that's his bread and butter na...she married an actor for heaven's sake...I guess she's jealous of the # of time ASR has carried Khushi > than bhaiya carrying bhabi

kidding aside...I hope the poor guys gets a respite...Loved it when I saw him with Mohit and Sanaya in SBS...atleast their friendship seems unaffecte by all this.*touchwood*
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago