Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Vahi me sochu Khushi Dii kya bol rahe he.. 😲 😲

My pyaari dii's you do know you have chotu si pyari si bachhi on this CC too.. ☺️ ☺️ ☺️☺️ jisko suddenly at times realize hota he ki vo bachhi he.. 🀣 🀣🀣

Ishii:

ek eye close kadte read karo πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Hawww fir to you know kya hoga.. ☺️ ☺️ ☺️☺️

Like i said I am bachhi when I want to be.. Varna to hum bhi gutterland me apna ek alag mukam bana sakte he like our gutter sis here.. 🀣 🀣 🀣🀣
Desai09 thumbnail

SKD ??? 😲 --- aahhh, G I think you stopped decoding this week's epis or say expressions-- πŸ˜‰

@Bold:
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

did I read you praising the wife --- ok I am in a mad furious mood and its u guys here I can vent out -- dont get me started on her --- where is she when he is rotting in hell !!!
That guy needs a break, period. !!!
From both the dis-servicing women in his life whom he did the interview for - to please their whims and fancies !!!
I am in such state of mind that I will soon even become a crazy phann gurl of Shehnaaz

real wife or reel wife...

I'm so out of the loop...I need some insight into the offscreen drama now!..what has happened...I read insinuations...what's the fact?πŸ˜•
Desai09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

@ Suba, mujhe maloom hain ke tu hain yahi kahi hainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

haink Suba😲 😲 😲 Aapko kisne kaha ye Subi ke liye he.. Subi to badi pakki he vade ki.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Or bhi kafi log he.. Jinka bas me intezar hi karti rehati hu.. Call ho, wa ho ya fir abhi latest ka πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰..
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

real wife or reel wife...

I'm so out of the loop...I need some insight into the offscreen drama now!..what has happened...I read insinuations...what's the fact?πŸ˜•

Wife ne kya kiya?πŸ˜• what happened Priya?
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
did I read you praising the wife --- ok I am in a mad furious mood and its u guys here I can vent out -- dont get me started on her --- where is she when he is rotting in hell !!!
From both the dis-servicing women in his life whom he did the interview for - to please their whims and fancies !!!
I am in such state of mind that I will soon even become a crazy phann gurl of Shehnaaz

uggg this whole thing makes me sick.. 😑 😑 😑 I just wanna kill someone.. Please get me address. Temple ka address to pata he..😑 😑 Ek teer se bahut saare kam ho jayege. bas do murder and kam tamam..😑 😑

@Bold: Seriously Dii. 🀣 Sorry for laughing..

ishii, you are hilarious.
BS rotting in hell without wifey? who will take care? why couldnt you pm me about this golden opportunity?😑
Desai09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

uggg this whole thing makes me sick.. 😑 😑 😑 I just wanna kill someone.. Please get me address. Temple ka address to pata he..😑 😑 Ek teer se bahut saare kam ho jayege. bas do murder and kam tamam..😑 😑

For Barun and the state he is in - I can only say him one thing - tell him to take the short break and get a special entry to Big Boss -- for him that world will be better than his AD ---- seriously !!!
His UK trip is also gone for toss !!!

All I have right now is. 😑 😑 😑
Desai09 thumbnail

ishii, you are hilarious.
BS rotting in hell without wifey? who will take care? why couldnt you pm me about this golden opportunity?😑

You are asking this question 😲 😲 😲
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Wife ne kya kiya?πŸ˜• what happened Priya?

phangirls are not approving her..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

phangirls are not approving her..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well that's NOT a new development ..is it?πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†