Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

did I read you praising the wife --- ok I am in a mad furious mood and its u guys here I can vent out -- dont get me started on her --- where is she when he is rotting in hell !!!
That guy needs a break, period. !!!
From both the dis-servicing women in his life whom he did the interview for - to please their whims and fancies !!!
I am in such state of mind that I will soon even become a crazy phann gurl of Shehnaaz

Word Count: 0

Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

@Ishii...I am sorry re...I got back and then there was avalanche of calls 😭... weekend pe date hai haan?

For all the rest... Something to smile about . Dont forget to hear the last song... I guess that would be from Beenadi & Sunshine for us πŸ˜†
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEb0FRXnb-s&[\youtube]

oh ho koi nahi.. 😳 😳 Like I said I understand. Vese na bhi understand karu to kya hoga isiliye bolna padta he I understand.. 🀣 🀣 Varna man me to soch rahi thi ye lo ek or dhokebaj.. Call karti hu karke vapas call nahi kiya.. You do know you are not the only dhokebaj around me. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

P.S. Kidding. I do understand. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ishii99

khushi ...its SKD yaar...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Vahi me sochu Khushi Dii kya bol rahe he.. 😲 😲

My pyaari dii's you do know you have chotu si pyari si bachhi on this CC too.. ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ jisko suddenly at times realize hota he ki vo bachhi he.. 🀣 🀣🀣

Ishii:

ek eye close kadte read karo πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

😲... Atleast Let Mr.R come back Mou... uske baad family planning karna πŸ˜‰. Just dont let him onto the motivation behind this sudden maternal needs πŸ˜›

SKD ??? Shocked --- aahhh, G I think you stopped decoding this week's epis or say expressions-- πŸ˜‰
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

😲... Atleast Let Mr.R come back Mou... uske baad family planning karna πŸ˜‰. Just dont let him onto the motivation behind this sudden maternal needs πŸ˜›

i dont mind a third one...pampering 9 months...😳
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ishii99

oh ho koi nahi.. 😳 😳 Like I said I understand. Vese na bhi understand karu to kya hoga isiliye bolna padta he I understand.. 🀣 🀣 Varna man me to soch rahi thi ye lo ek or dhokebaj.. Call karti hu karke vapas call nahi kiya.. You do know you are not the only dhokebaj around me. 🀣

P.S. Kidding. I do understand. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@ Suba, mujhe maloom hain ke tu hain yahi kahi hainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

Yup, today is her bday. Vaise BS will be holidaying in UK with wifey. Too much lau in the air😳

Word Count: 0

Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
did I read you praising the wife --- ok I am in a mad furious mood and its u guys here I can vent out -- dont get me started on her --- where is she when he is rotting in hell !!!
From both the dis-servicing women in his life whom he did the interview for - to please their whims and fancies !!!
I am in such state of mind that I will soon even become a crazy phann gurl of Shehnaaz

uggg this whole thing makes me sick.. 😑 😑 😑 I just wanna kill someone.. Please get me address. Temple ka address to pata he..😑 😑 Ek teer se bahut saare kam ho jayege. bas do murder and kam tamam..😑 😑

@Bold: Seriously Dii. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Sorry for laughing..
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

SKD ??? 😲 --- aahhh, G I think you stopped decoding this week's epis or say expressions-- πŸ˜‰

help me na...I'm trying to hold on to air ...😭 decoding to aise bhi nahin hota hai,,,ek barun ke expressions I used to get...now those gone missing too
honeypriya thumbnail

uggg this whole thing makes me sick.. 😑 😑 😑 I just wanna kill someone.. Please get me address. Temple ka address to pata he..😑 😑 Ek teer se bahut saare kam ho jayege. bas do murder and kam tamam..😑 😑

@Bold: Seriously Dii. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Sorry for laughing..
For Barun and the state he is in - I can only say him one thing - tell him to take the short break and get a special entry to Big Boss -- for him that world will be better than his AD ---- seriously !!!
His UK trip is also gone for toss !!!