dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail

ooops i thought Kernal is Ved...

BS SI dooossst hain...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

though in my SKD they are sending their changu mangu to Bombay Scottish School...and am not giving the copyright of my SKD to any Bull.😑😑😑

Papa drops changu mangu to school everyday in his SUV...hai na?

I will take a week off from office and come to stay with you Anu Dii.😳 We both go to drop your son to ischool..

omg mera sukhi parivaar with atithi devo bhaba...aaja πŸ€—
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

ASR basketball team πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 0

jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mou πŸ˜† tuio parish! SKD galore...Papa in aviators ...Mama expecting third one😊.😳
[/QUOTE
me too need a third one...same time. otherwise how to invite them for bday party?
😲... Atleast Let Mr.R come back Mou... uske baad family planning karna πŸ˜‰. Just dont let him onto the motivation behind this sudden maternal needs πŸ˜›
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

will give away that one to Pujali...btw DB and hubby share bday also? so much lau...

Word Count: 0

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Mou πŸ˜† tuio parish! SKD galore...Papa in aviators ...Mama expecting third one😊.😳
[/QUOTE

me too need a third one...same time. otherwise how to invite them for bday party?

😲... Atleast Let Mr.R come back Mou... uske baad family planning karna πŸ˜‰. Just dont let him onto the motivation behind this sudden maternal needs πŸ˜›

khushi ...its SKD yaar...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

ooops i thought Kernal is Ved...

BS SI dooossst hain...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

though in my SKD they are sending their changu mangu to Bombay Scottish School...and am not giving the copyright of my SKD to any Bull.😑😑😑

Papa drops changu mangu to school everyday in his SUV...hai na?

I will take a week off from office and come to stay with you Anu Dii.😳 We both go to drop your son to ischool..

omg mera sukhi parivaar with atithi devo bhaba...aaja πŸ€—

Ahhh... Khushi ne sahi hi kaha he.. Sapno ki duniya me rehna hi achha hota he.. Kyunki asli duniya me to sirt dil tutate he..

But dii Pakka plan. Vese hum jo plan banate he vo kabhi execute nahi hota.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But ye vala to pakka advance booking.. πŸ˜‰ 😳
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

[/QUOTE

me blush blush...😳😳😳
will bring him into pic only when changu mangu says that aunty aunty you know my papa was asking for a doll to my mama...
Edited by mouramen - 11 years ago
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Ishii...I am sorry re...I got back and then there was avalanche of calls 😭... weekend pe date hai haan?
For all the rest... Something to smile about . Dont forget to hear the last song... I guess that would be from Beenadi & Sunshine for us πŸ˜†
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEb0FRXnb-s&[\youtube]
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

khushi ...its SKD yaar...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Vahi me sochu Khushi Dii kya bol rahe he.. 😲 😲

My pyaari dii's you do know you have chotu si pyari si bachhi on this CC too.. ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ jisko suddenly at times realize hota he ki vo bachhi he.. 🀣 🀣🀣