Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
at new look is made by shivu.. she is the one who make banner for nl too.. and rashu she made winner siggie for title.. many of member never meat them but  there name in included in member list because they are officially our at supporter. and creation makers. i would like to thank them.. and i know after this thank they kill me for that.. even utter this word.. because they are my sweet rockerz πŸ€—
os is awesome i love it.. mostly i like anji ka os.. then khushi ka.. khushi please never mind ha.. this time anji ka pasand aaya kya karu.. πŸ˜³
sou did great job.. yet vm abhi tak nahi dekha.. internet kambhak slow hai..
pia thank for food work.. mere chota don..
and other  as well thank you.. bada speech nahi hogaya.. πŸ˜†
and important love you all aur darete raho mujse.. πŸ˜ˆ
Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
congrats khushi anjana vedo  gina prati nivi  sou ritzi to all the winners and non winners also  next step is 100 century 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Kushi - Your OS reminded me of my encounter with a CS and a bunch of female jun docs who were drooling over him.πŸ˜†
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations πŸ€—β­οΈπŸ‘ to all the participants, winners, and all those who have made this possible πŸ˜Š

Writers - With your OSes you have transported me to a different world πŸ˜Š and the siggies, vms, and other creative works have left me spell bound πŸ˜Š

tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well I have no sufficient words to describe this...Really Really THIS IS STUPENDO FANTABULASTIC FANTASTICπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I know I've used Gita Maa's word but really I am speechless Guyz..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Really you guyz did a great hard work and this is sooo succesfullt done...BOW TO YOU GUYZ...and plz accept my HUGπŸ€— I want to CONGRATULATE all the WINNERS from bottom of my heartπŸ₯³ I just love it's all the segments really ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The introductory speech is really very entertainingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then the Siggies...those are very CREATIVES...KUDOS TO ALL THE CREATORSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.For my Net connection problem I couldn't see the VMs😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 but I am 1000% sure that those all also very very good⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and to all the OS writers you are my SWEET HEARTS😳😳😳😳😳 I really love to read stories and you guyz keep fullfilling my desire...HAT'S OFF TO YOUπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and last but not the least Piya AWSOME FOOD SELECTIONS and THANK YOU FOR THE GOL GAPPAS😳😳😳😳😳
                                             REALLY our ANSH ROCKS and WE ANSHIANS ARE ALSO RRROOOCCCKKKSSS⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
adi2512 thumbnail
This is Amazing...!!!!

Khushi., Prathi., U are Amazing...All the credit...Goes to you...entirely...in my view...
Yeah., we all helped ... what ever lil' we could...but you did a fantastic job...putting this all up in a wonderful manner...single handedly..
Kudos...to both of you...

Piya...Food is awesome...droolicious...

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners...as well as all the participants...

Every single drop needs to be there in its place to make an ocean...and this venture proved it ...

Congratulations once again...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Don..y do i mind...i love that too rofl
appy..feel good that my os is that realistic lol
and to all...u all shud gr8ful to me...i let u read anjy's os which my gift from her πŸ˜†Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks to all who like my intro os.. πŸ€—yes khushi I know you never mind still because I am your partner na. islieye pehle hi safe ho gayi..🀣 ha pata hai tere vjah se huva hai.

one question who voted me for angry bird... 4 members bahar aavo.. πŸ˜ˆ

Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
tistaa thumbnail
But guyz I want to ask one thing...Mujhe Confuse member kyun banaya???πŸ˜• 8 members ne mujhe Confuse member ke liyeh vote diya???? 😲😲😲😲 it's really shocking Edited by tistaa - 11 years ago
tistaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonIsback

Thanks to all who like my intro os.. πŸ€—yes khushi I know you never mind still because I am your partner na. islieye pehle hi safe ho gayi..🀣 ha pata hai tere vjah se huva hai.

one question who voted me for angry bird... 4 members bahar aavo.. πŸ˜ˆ

Oh ho toh aap ne mujhe aaap ki OS mein bhi confused baaha diya !!!!???