Sonia Rehman looking for work

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

01 Nov 2012 1 Comment

HAPPENINGS: Sonia Rehman looking for work

Sonia Rehman did not really disappear from the scene altogether, however, she was restricted to rather forgettable roles. Her last memorable drama was Doraha, on GEO, which gave a new lease of life to our drama industry, but couldn't do much for her career.

Many say that the way her career has moved is because of her strict working ways. The actress is said to have said no to a few big projects in the past, sticking to PTV and the likes of Band Khirkiyon Kay Peechay.

However, now she is said to be gearing up for a comeback and have started working scripts again. Rumors are that the actress is waiting to be approached by a big channel/production house, sending feelers.

A few months back she hosted a Reema Khan interview, sponsored by Lux. She is said to have secured that position with her talent; however, it couldn't result in something big.

Given the kind of actresses we see on screen these days, we wonder why no one has already signed her.

by admin in Happenings Tags: sonia rehman dramas, sonia rehman facebok

[Edit]

One Comment

1. aliya
    Nov 01, 2012 @ 09:58:10 [Edit]

She is so beautiful but not the regular kind of actresses. She is different.

Leave a Reply

Logged in as admin. Log out?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I used to think the same that why is she no where now?
I finished Doraha 1 month back and i just ended up being a fan of her !
I wanna see more of her work now.Oh BTW she's there in Coke Kahani too!! =)
Edited by -Amyy - 11 years ago