Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
^^ yes..

i think ending was really good...not only coz Falak n Salman reunited ...but becoz of the Brilliant dialogues and Naani's reasoning..

its good tht Tabina left Salman..so now he knows what Falak went through...

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yet to watch last episode :))

Rabz your siggy
Edited by ZumSrK - 11 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ALlah k Muhbbat k siwa Har MuHAbbat ko Zawal hai...Phir Wo Sab Kuch dikha k admi sey kehta hai... AB BATA TERA MERE SIWA KON HAI ...
<3 <3 <3
lOVED the ending specially nani s reasoning...
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This one is Beautiful Rabx <333

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Episode was Nice ... :D Thank God it's ended other wise I can't see Salman and Falak together any more

Gonna Miss Mahira Khan :/ she really became a good actress <3 Love her <3333

So Hamza was nothing in this show just nothing ... :p
Edited by Rock-Star - 11 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

This one is Beautiful Rabx <333

yes it is :) idea was mine ;)
Rabz_14 thumbnail
over all it was a Fantastic Drama...Mahira , Mohib and Mikaal were prettyy good...even Samina Peerzada was superb in her role...
the Dialogues and main theme were the Best part of Sez
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just watched the last episode...I loved it. The previous episode was a drag but the ending made up for it. Although I never wanted Falak to go back to Salman..Umera Ahmed puts it all into perspective and says it well..if Allah can forgive His people, then us. as humans should too..Salman got what he deserved. He realized what he did to Falak after Tabinda left him..and as Falak's naani put it..had Tabinda never left Salman..Salman would have never realized his mistake and this in the end, is all due to God's will. Such beautifully put..I really loved the dialogues in this last episode.

Mahira has really done well in this drama overall. Although I didn't like her in the initial episodes..her acting has been wonderful in the recent episodes including this one. Mikaal was also superb..I think both these people have done well in their own respective ways and brought out the best of their characters. Mohib was a waste..and now that I look back..he was weaker than Mikaal & Mahira since he was monotonous with his tone/expressions/dialogues. Although I like Mohib..he needs to choose substantial roles.

The direction, script everything and everyone was good..though at some points I did disagree with some points in the drama..but the positives outweigh the negatives.

Overall, I liked the drama...and may I say I will never forget this OST. The drama has just made it even more special. Love it...yaar ko hum ne jabaja dekha..kahin zahir kahin chupa dekha. :)

cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ending was amazing !!!
Just amazing
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
and so the drama finally comes to an end!! amazing end!!!! enjoy this very well written review of the last episode of SHEHREZAAT!! :D