Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

U guys are making no sense to me

I have a question...

you seem to disagree with the endings of Shehr e Zaat & Durreshahwar more so because the girl ends up going back to the guy..yet you had no problem with Khirad going back to Asher in Humsafar? how so?
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I have a question...

you seem to disagree with the endings of Shehr e Zaat & Durreshahwar more so because the girl ends up going back to the guy..yet you had no problem with Khirad going back to Asher in Humsafar? how so?

hmm because Ashar did not cheat on her and was ready to accept her even though he thought she cheated on her!
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

hmm because Ashar did not cheat on her and was ready to accept her even though he thought she cheated on her!

When did Mansoor in Durre Shahwar cheat on Shahwar?

of course..your husband thinking you had an affair with another guy is way better than your husband actually cheating on you. 😆

oh and lets not forget how a husband abandoning you for 4 yrs..based on your mom's justifications..who leaves you out in the cold one night which leads you to go back to your own city miles away, bruised all alone, PREGNANT..not to mention you give birth to your child all by yourself..and your husband fails to hear you out when you're in labor. Oh yes..it's definitely more justified. 😆

Mind you..Asher loved Khirad..Mansoor & Salman never loved Shahwar or Falak respectively. If you find Falak & Shahwar going back to their respective husbands flawed..then you finding Khirad going back to Asher is just baffling. 😆

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
He did not leave her out in the cold, her mil did!! Also it came as a pleasant surprise that Ashar was ready to accept falak inspite of thinking that she had an affair!!!

When did Mansoor in Durre Shahwar cheat on Shahwar?

of course..your husband thinking you had an affair with another guy is way better than your husband actually cheating on you.😆

oh and lets not forget how a husband abandoning you for 4 yrs..based on your mom's justifications..who leaves you out in the cold one night which leads you to go back to your own city miles away, bruised all alone, PREGNANT..not to mention you give birth to your child all by yourself..and your husband fails to hear you out when you're in labor. Oh yes..it's definitely more justified.😆

Mind you..Asher loved Khirad..Mansoor & Salman never loved Shahwar or Falak respectively. If you find Falak & Shahwar going back to their respective husbands flawed..then you finding Khirad going back to Asher is just baffling.😆

starstruckk thumbnail

He did not leave her out in the cold, her mil did!! Also it came as a pleasant surprise that Ashar was ready to accept falak inspite of thinking that she had an affair!!!

Are you for real? 😲

LMAOOO...

HE was wrong, HE kicked her to the curb..HE was a jerk..HE was embarrassed..why would you be surprised that HE took her back? It should've been the opposite with Khirad accepting him back since she was mistreated for no reason. And no, Nkapoor..if your husband is by your side than no mother in law or father in law can do anything..example: the end of Humsafar when Asher finally stands up in front of his mother.

Your justifications make no sense with Humsafar..and you're telling me that the reasoning provided for DeS & SeZ made no sense to you? really?

I can guarantee you that you would have loved SeZ or DeS had there been Fawad Khan in it..you're just being biased. If you find DeS & SeZ regressive, or irrational etc etc then you out of all people should have a problem with a woman like Khirad going back to Asher..however you find that not only reasonable but you're surprised that Asher out of all people accepted Khirad back? makes no sense whatsoever.

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Folks, here we have it..place Fawad Khan in all of Umera's dramas..and the stories will start making more sense to some. I can guarantee you.

😆

talk about being biased...
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Folks, here we have it..place Fawad Khan in all of Umera's dramas..and the stories will start making more sense to some. I can guarantee you.

😆

talk about being biased...

ok I do not like to talk to people who attack people personally toodles
starstruckk thumbnail

ok I do not like to talk to people who attack people personally toodles

I don't see any personal attack anywhere..unless being called biased is a personal attack in your eyes..however, universally it isn't..so can't do anything about that.

And since I never received an answer to how Khirad going back to Asher is any better than Shahwar or Falak going back to their respective husbands from your perspective. I will assume that your view is merely biased., in my opinion as mentioned above. It's not like you explained any of the stuff I posed in front of you anyway.

have a nice day!
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

I don't see any personal attack anywhere..unless being called biased is a personal attack in your eyes..however, universally it isn't..so can't do anything about that.

And since I never received an answer to how Khirad going back to Asher is any better than Shahwar or Falak going back to their respective husbands from your perspective. I will assume that your view is merely biased., in my opinion as mentioned above. It's not like you explained any of the stuff I posed in front of you anyway.

have a nice day!

I did give u a proper answer!!! If u do not see it as proper then that is not my problem
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
MAHIRAH KHAN shares her experience in ShehreZaat! check it out!