Poll

Is Sampat Pal Tharki?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
659945 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We have seen many a times Sampat being overtly touchy with ppl.Be it Delnaaz, urvashi, Rajiv ( Kissed him on his fake eviction time). What struck me today was her pushing Sapna away and fainting in the arms of Aseem. 😆 Maybe she expected Aseem to hold on to her but he dropped her like a hot potato.🤣

P.s Its a fun poll. Take it lightly.

Edited:Also her show of Cleavage.😵
Edited by DejaVu. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the same way.she was trying to hug aseem but our dubla Patla aseem couldn't handle her hug...now how can aseem agree with hirjee that sampat was faking, uske strength ka Sawal tha
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think so I even think that faint thing was an excuse to get hold of Aseem since he was probably the only one untouched by her
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct.

I think so I even think that faint thing was an excuse to get hold of Aseem since he was probably the only one untouched by her

🤣

Word Count: 0

791198 thumbnail
YES!😆 I'm reminded of this song when I see Sampat acting so touchy feely...except she'd probably be the one doing the slapping when the song ends.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIWMT82GXWQ[/YOUTUBE]
659945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: addicted2tv

I think the same way.she was trying to hug aseem but our dubla Patla aseem couldn't handle her hug...now how can aseem agree with hirjee that sampat was faking, uske strength ka Sawal tha

How can she expect Aseem to Carry her Bhoj?😆
Caissa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sampat pal is lesbian Lomdi.
659945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

YES!😆 I'm reminded of this song when I see Sampat acting so touchy feely...except she'd probably be the one doing the slapping when the song ends.

If she looked like Madhuri maybe guys would have obliged.😆

I saw in the live feed, Sampat holding on to Vrajesh and not letting him move and he is like let me go to toilet or something.🤣
659945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct.

Good thing he has beard to protect his face from her sloppy kisses.😆
659945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reena544

ur last line is too gud.

Thanx!😳

Word Count: 1