ksg asad emotion creator

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Ok waooo today everything was amazing. Love the brothers bond it was amazing. He is that bhai who can do anything for his younger brother ahhh loved the style of hitting on ayan head and the thing they do with hands was amazing.frankly ayan was right itni ladkiyan aapko dekti hai aap kisse ko palatke nahi dekhte . Love the way he walk wearing specks and covering his head with hanky and the intense look he gave when he saw zoya was to die for. Loved the nok jhok of zoya asad.there chemistry is working. Loved the dialogues tehzeeb kehte hai the intensity was amazing. Loved the fight and brother bond was amazing. Ok I was shock first he got snab with knife then hospitalized bt again the intense look and pain in eyes mere zakhm itni jaldi nahi bhai was portrayed amazing loved it totally. Today asad make me laugh,happy romantic, sad cry and get affected with his pain.😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing personality...rishab truly lucky will learn so much frm Karan...nd oh the sneak peaks of his katilana smile...awsummm...wow..it's just wow to c him...great episode
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: smileever

amazing personality...rishab truly lucky will learn so much frm Karan...nd oh the sneak peaks of his katilana smile...awsummm...wow..it's just wow to c him...great episode

he make me speechless 👏😳